Meeting a married woman on the internet for sex?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you already decided, I still want to say this.

From a practical standpoint, No, because there are easier, safer, and single women out there. Too many risks, too many dangers.

From a moral standpoint, No, because it is wrong to participate in such actions (ever notice that morality and practicality many times says the same thing?)

From a DJ standpoint, No (despite many here would just say go for it), there are better options to a man of this type, also one of the quality of a DJ is intergrity, so follow your morality.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, just let it go, you just had sex 3 years ago, what's the big rush?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU A WUSSY............SHEESH DUDE.......LOTS OF WOMEN CHEAT, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE VAGINA. ITS THE NEW IN THING THAT MARRIED WOMEN ARE DOING........having sex on the side. Odds are HUSBAND WILL NEVER KNOW ANY SPECIFICS.

THERES A TON OF WOMEN LIKE THAT, older chics are peaking thier sex drives..........STOP THINKING WITH THE WRONG HEAD (your brian) and meet this chic and give her what she wants.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN........make sure she is a GIRL.....exchange cell #'s...AFF has tons of fake profiles and women that tease.

a man running away from a vagina........thats not good.

NO ONE WILL FIND OUT-----wanna know why .........NO ONE CARES...everyone is doing a married chic, the novelty is no longer fresh.

trust me, married chics that cheat........are sex maniacs.

NUFF SAID...........now dont make me do a wuss like intervention.

THE NEXT POST I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IS...........MET HER, BED HER AND LEFT HER.......now go out and set that up.

Ya do the basics (condoms, hotel, dont call her, do it away from her town,no last names or addresses, etc)

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
yeah, just let it go, you just had sex 3 years ago, what's the big rush?
Old thread but oh man! laughing my a$$ off on that one... :crackup: