Meeting a married woman on the internet for sex?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to this woman I met on AdultFriendFinder. She's 35 and I'm 21. She contacted me, not the other way around. I've been talking to her for a while now and she really wants to meet. She sent me some pictures and she is smoking hot. Cute face, nice tits, curvy ass, long legs. Here's the problem: She's married. She says she cheats on her husband all the time and thinks he's cheating on her.

I really want to **** her, I haven't had sex in almost 3 years so obviously I'm pretty horny (she knows this and says she wants to "train" me! :eek: )

I feel like I've hit the lotto here, this is every younger guy's dream. But, I don't want her husband coming after me with a shotgun. Should I go through with it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search the forum for threads about married women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she cheats on her husband all the time and thinks he's cheating on her.

I really want to **** her,
So, if he's cheating on her, he has possibly fvcked another woman with VD and then went home and fvcked his wife. Is it still a good idea to fvck her?

I haven't had sex in almost 3 years
You're better off fvcking your hand and holding out for a woman who isn't married to a man who's fvcking other women. Not to mention that he may smoke your ass if he finds out about you.

This woman is showing red flags EVERYWHERE. It's not difficult to find a single (never married) woman with less baggage who is wanting sex just as much as you do.

Reaction score
Should you decide to go through with this, you must take the necessary precautions. Book a hotel and have her pay for it and wear protection. Some viruses can pass even with a condom on, including herpes. Avoid actual sex and just do outercourse if you can help it (i.e. if she has big breasts, etc...)

This is not an opinion to encourage you going, but a strategy to minimise damages should you decide to go along.

I personally do not believe in pre-maritial or extra-maritial sex and view it as sinful (I'm a virgin myself), most people on here would think pre-maritial sex is ok, but being a partner to extra-maritial sex, I think most people on here would agree that it is morally wrong and crosses the line.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man! Its also my fantasy to bang a married woman. Husband if cheating on her and shes cheating on him... so i dont think he will give a ****. But definitely keep it on the down low

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do it. Goal is open, so shoot.

Reaction score
I hope you get shot in the ass - quit being stupid and trusting hors!!!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I started talking to this woman I met on AdultFriendFinder. She's 35 and I'm 21. She contacted me, not the other way around. I've been talking to her for a while now and she really wants to meet. She sent me some pictures and she is smoking hot. Cute face, nice tits, curvy ass, long legs. Here's the problem: She's married. She says she cheats on her husband all the time and thinks he's cheating on her.

I really want to **** her, I haven't had sex in almost 3 years so obviously I'm pretty horny (she knows this and says she wants to "train" me! :eek: )

I feel like I've hit the lotto here, this is every younger guy's dream. But, I don't want her husband coming after me with a shotgun. Should I go through with it?
::SIGH:: The smoking hot MILF. I know what you mean. .. Saw some HOT! lady in the supermarket the other day.. Man i wanted some of that nice "experience".............:: ahem :: anyway.. yeah so,.... my advice.. becareful because 1 of many things can happen.

1) her Husband finds out and rips your legs off and mails it to your House.

2) she has a STD and your F--cked

3) Her Puss is so good that u cant stop and.. well... see #1

4) Her Puss is so good that u cant stop and.. See #2

Lots of options but you May get lucky with 5..

5) she love you to bang her all the time, u never get caught and she helps u get your nut off when u need to.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:

make sure she does not know your real name, address, or place of business... and never go to her house

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women (regardless of age) is a very dangerous thing that can get you crippled or even dead. And it is something that can happen, even years later when she decided to confess or got caught (eg internet/emails record found). Married woman with a cheating husband is even worst as the likelihood of diseases are greater.

You strike me as a very inexperience man. I feel nothing good will come out of this particular one.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned that you haven't been laid in a few years and your really horny. Ask yourself this question: If you WERE getting laid on a regular basis and you weren't overly horny, would you still fvck this woman? If not, I wouldn't fvck her now if I were you. Don't lower your standards ever.

As for the morality of fvcking a married woman. I've done it before and felt kinda bad about it. Some may call me a pvssy for that, but I have standards and a conscience. I also have friends who fvck married women. I don't look at them any different for it, so if you decide to nail this girl then great. If you don't, thats great too. To each his own.

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot condone this. It's just too risky. What if you do go to a hotel under an assumed name, but the husband follows you? Your a-double is still grass. There are too many single women out there dude.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash37 said:
I cannot condone this. It's just too risky. What if you do go to a hotel under an assumed name, but the husband follows you? Your a-double is still grass. There are too many single women out there dude.
I have to agree with this guy. Very true.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of this thread implies that you are meeting her in an IRC chat room for cyber?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right, it's not worth the risks. I'll just start ignoring this chick and spend my time more productively elsewhere.

mrRuckus said:
The title of this thread implies that you are meeting her in an IRC chat room for cyber?
:crackup:

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind, that you are probaly not the only one she has met. This sounds like the easiest way to catch something! Wear a condon, and buy some penicilin!