Meeting a girl from online

Gambit2318

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl online and we takled so far for only two days and made arrangements to go on a date on sunday to watch finding nemo. I did see her pic but she didn't ask for mine or mention anything on how i look and her by the looks of her pic she is an 7 or 8. We do have alot in common and so far everything is looking good. Has anyone else really had any success in finding a gf online?

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't made a Girlfriend off the net, but i have met a few of them - just for the experience and to try out some new moves ..oh, and because i was bored and spend most of my day on the net (at work!).

Some i have met and there pic looks nothing like them. Like, they send you a head shot photo but there body is like a size 20. Or they send you one that is 2 years old and since then they have put on 50 pounds and shaved their head.

I met..a 10 off the net, she was a virgin and all, and i came soooo damn close to f'ing her..but, her parents kinda interrupted! She isn't a virgin anymore, but im meeting up with her again next month, ive learnt alot since then and we shall see how far i get this time :p

I have made alot of good friends off the net however. And the chick mentioned above would be good GF material if she didn't live so far away!

Each case is unique and you can't generalise about every chick on the net being this or that.
Good luck with it!

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did find a gf online last year, but she wasn't worth the trouble she gave me. I broke up with her after about six months.

I do find most of my dates from online these days. I met an amazing girl that I blew it with, still suffering from some oneitis there.. Lots of average girls and some oinkers too.

The cool thing about it is that whenever you're bored or run out of dates, you can just go and chat up a few more and see how they turn out. The bad thing is that quality control can be unreliable.

Maybe the answer is no, I haven't found what I'm looking for in a gf online. But it's fun and something to do, and unfortunately it's where I've been doing best. <shrug>

MisterAl

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
same here

it met alot of girls online.. like 20 and most are bad but some are good.. just be patient online

daman01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you guys go on the net to meet these girls. Do you go to AOL chat rooms or do you go to online dating services like match.com?

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using a couple services:

I have best results from matchmaker.com. When I'm active there I manage to keep my schedule full, usually 2-3 dates/week. Hardly anything works out, either she or I lose interest. Or I get an oinker or a flaker. My last LTR came from matchmaker.

Match.com is worthless to me. I can't get any results from that place, and I've been there as long as matchmaker. I'm still there, and not a damn thing works for me.

I don't do chat rooms. I like browsing personals and mailing replies to as many as interest me. I try to get the digits with an email or two and take it from there.

I've just joined eharmony.com. The jury hasn't even convened yet on this one. Very different, but they advertise personality matching. Doesn't really fit into the DJ method, the process kinda sucks all the individuality out of the communication. We'll see, I'm trying to increase the quality level of my matches.

MisterAl