May Hook up with this girl

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I spotted this girl at my school I thought was attractive, I went up to her and offered to show her around since she was new to the school if she ever got lost.

She is a freshmen and I am a junior, One of my friends from another school is a relative so I got him to play the middle man and ask what she thought of me.

basically my friend said this guy likes you and would like to get to know you a little before he went out with you, She gave him her number to give to me.

I am thinking of calling her tomorrow but I just don't know what to say because I am the kind of guy that gets to know the girl for 2 days then asks her out.

It has been 2 weeks since I have broken up with my girlfriend and I really don't know how to spit game.

I am planning on calling her on monday during our break and introducing myself in person

Any suggestions?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tpntch
Well I spotted this girl at my school I thought was attractive, I went up to her and offered to show her around since she was new to the school if she ever got lost.

She is a freshmen and I am a junior, One of my friends from another school is a relative so I got him to play the middle man and ask what she thought of me.
Hope your right hand is in good working order. You'll be needing it.

basically my friend said this guy likes you and would like to get to know you a little before he went out with you...
Another bad idea. Approaching yourself has a higher success rate, and boosts your confidence.

She gave him her number to give to me.
Interesting. It might have worked! Don't count on it though.

I am thinking of calling her tomorrow but I just don't know what to say because I am the kind of guy that gets to know the girl for 2 days then asks her out.
A very unusual technique...how do you get to know a girl after two days if you meet her on a bus, or in a club, etc?

It has been 2 weeks since I have broken up with my girlfriend and I really don't know how to spit game.
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

I am planning on calling her on monday during our break and introducing myself in person

Any suggestions?
1) Prepare for failure. I think that you've got this approach very wrong. By all means call her, but expect rejection, if not immediately but after a few dates. If you bang her, good on you son, but I doubt it will happen.

2) Go after more women. You can find them almost everywhere, funnily enough. Post reports here, too.

3) Read the Bible.

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the first to approach her.....

I am a bit flustered at how that will not work

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestion ... call her.
If she likes you then good, it will be easy to set up a date.
She doesn't like you then good, you figured it out sooner.

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes a fresh your a junior you should easily have this chick. act like an upper classmen should or any dj for that matter.