Maximizing Sex with a FB+Birth Control Question

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my last post I describe how I have been seeing a hot 18 yo chick who's kinda the party girl type.

Concluding that it probably isn't wise to try to have an exclusive relationship with her, I want to maximize the time she's around.

Is the best way just to bang her nd then totally ignore her for a couple days or so (not answer her calls, etc.), and then a couple or few days later, call her, and do it again? OR, will this cause her to move to other guys and start f*cking them and then begin to forget about me? As of now, she isn't f*cking anyone else.

About the birth control. This same chick takes the pill. The first night I slept with, I asked her how many dudes she's slept with. She has been acting sincere about how she's only slept with one guy, and that was her bf b4 she came to college this year.

But if this is true, and I don't feel she's really a "slut," then why would she be on the pill? Is she lying? Or do some chicks have the pill, anyway, just as an extra safety precaution. If what she says is indeed true, then it would mean that she's been on the pill while not having sex at all, which to me, seems odd.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but the question seems academic since you will only go crazy trying to figure it out. Assume she's lying until proven otherwise. But anyway, put a helmet on that soldier b4 he goes into battle! She's a FB, no telling what she's doing when she's not w/you, & it's not your business anyway.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps she has slept with 20 guys and doesnt want to tell you
perhaps it was just one and she knows that she has better things to do than raise a child at her age while in college and out there living life (how responsible!!)

perhaps she is like alot of other chicks and just takes the pills to regulate her period. more than half the women i know who are on the pill, dont even take it for the actual birth control, but to keep their periods regularly evrey 28 days.

chill out , when the time is right, you will find those things out just by listening to what she says.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
just have sex with her and enjoy it. gitls that young are not good for beeing gfs. maybe she had just one, eating pills aint meaning a slut. there are also some sicknesses that make girls to eat pills. just enjoy. pz

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
huh?
As I do not want a relationship with her, and as her exclusivity potential is not very high, I want to know how to treat her/act in order to maximize the duration in which we continue on this FB relationship.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol careful, she could be a ***** lol.

Girl told me she had only had 2 guys...

Wing had video of her getting ****ed by him and 12 other guys lol, shes campus bike.

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't. That's the point of a no strings relationship.

Just call her when you're horny, no more than twice a week, and be happy.

She's lying about the 1 guy thing too.

Girl I was with told me first she'd been with 1 guy, in an LTR. Then later when I'd found some out, 14 guys, some relationships, most FB's or ONS. Then later when I found some more out, turned out she intermittently *****d, and 'didn't count if they paid', and it was somewhere over 100... over 300 if you count giving head. She was 23.

At least I'm fairly sure she'd spent at least MOST of our time together with only me. That counts for something, right? ;) :D

Women say what you want to hear. Truth is not a compelling concept to them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point of the fb is not to have to deal with a relationship at this time, or the fact that you and the other person dont have relationships of your own to worry about and thats the whole reason you came together in the first place.

lets be honest, not everyone can pull off being in a fb situation without someone falling for the other. usually you end up having to have one of those talks about how you dont feel the same way or how you dont feel like being in a relationship right now.

usually its a decent chick that ends up falling for some guy who just wanted to mess around a little and hang out , only she thinks that he starts to feel the same way and things get messy.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she could have started taking the pill when she was with her boyfriend... you don't want to stop taking the pill when a relationship ends, since hormonal changes occurr when you start/stop taking it.

or maybe she takes it not as a birth-control thing. my girlfriend has been prescribed the pill since her menstrual cycles are irregular and the pill regularize them