~~Max Out Your Attractiveness~~

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get your body, clothes, tan, and style handled to suit you however you feel you should express yourself.

2. Be interested. Don't worry or think about yourself @ all. Just be interested in the person your talking to.

-J

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
On staying Fit

Hey i think some guys realy don't understand the value of keeping up their apperance, like working out, staying active in sports and tanning regularly.

Yes its true that your game will always be more effective over your looks and outer appearance. However, it helps initially if a girl can see that your a man who values his outer appearance and does something for himself to stay fit. Looking your best only supports your game so to speak.
Besides there's no way you can go wrong with working out because you'll not only look better but feel better about yourself, your confidence and self-worth WILL increase.

Lately, I've been getting back into working out regularly. I used to be a male college cheerleader and was very muscular but after I quit, drinking and no excercise contributed to muscle loss, and I noticed that I appeared LESS attractive to women. This didnt mean I WASNT attractive, yet I was less attractive than before - which obviously isnt the greatest.

When Im putting on muscle weight I feel more powerful, and confident, maybe this is why my game is better. But the main thing is that keeping in shape is totally something all aspiring PUAs should do - unless of course your natually a Brad Pitt!

-Phame

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: On staying Fit

Originally posted by Phame
I used to be a male college cheerleader
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry dude..It's probably not as funny as it sounds, that just cracked me up ;)

I totally agree with your post. It's not just that you'll look better. You'll also feel better! Which is the most important thing.

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: On staying Fit

Originally posted by \O/
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry dude..It's probably not as funny as it sounds, that just cracked me up ;)
hahaha yea it made me bust out and laugh also..
but it was a nice post :) I always seem to workout good for like 3 weeks straight then I'll get lazy.. I gotta keep it up now though since I don't play basketball anymore.. though

Reaction score
drunk sorority girls like penis! WoO HOO

GO KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA CHO PHI DELTA sisters

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
>>>Well I guess I've got it double good then cus in addition to having been a college cheerleader, Im also in a fraternity and date a sorority girl ha!.. Dont knock the cheerleader thing.. we get lots of HOT ass trust me.javascript:smilie(':cheer:')