Matthew Stafford Wife admits She Dated The Backup QB TO Make Him Jealous!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^^This story is currently going viral, personally I think this is a story she should have kept to herself
I have noticed in the last 5 years a rise of women oversharing to the point that some of the stuff they share is just straight-up delusional
But listening to a story like this it makes sense why women feel so comfortable because so many men do not have boundaries and let women run amock
Personally I'm embarrassed for Matt he seems like a great guy and IMO he could have done far better (blondes like her are a dime a dozen)
However I'm not surprised as most athletes sweet-**** simps. I know a lot of men who will still chase after a woman who disrespects them, this is one of the main reasons why a lot of women are entitled and delusional. Because of Men Like Matt who enable this disrespect!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, she didn't say she slept with the backup, she said she dated him to make Matthew jealous. The context being he was casually dating her while she was all in (first seconds of video). There's a world of difference between the two ... in first scenario, she'd be a slut, in second scenario, a girl playing adolescent games.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, she didn't say she slept with the backup, she said she dated him to make Matthew jealous. The context being he was casually dating her while she was all in (first seconds of video). There's a world of difference between the two ... in first scenario, she'd be a slut, in second scenario, a girl playing adolescent games.
Que???

You need a firmware update about what it means when a woman says DATING . Gone are the days that dating was a warm up stage , a rather short one that 95% of the time lead to going steady.

Dating = fecking In womenese.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree when the context is something like: Jane Doe dated guy A for 6 months, guy B for 4, guy C for 5 and so on.
In this case, it's not so clear cut.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree when the context is something like: Jane Doe dated guy A for 6 months, guy B for 4, guy C for 5 and so on.
In this case, it's not so clear cut.
This is how women tricked men for many years.

" me and John Doe just dated but I rejected him".

Back in the good ol' days that would've been:

" me and John Doe went out 2 times and yadiya". Dating = he came deep inside me quite often.

Dating and A DATE are not the same.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Que???

You need a firmware update about what it means when a woman says DATING . Gone are the days that dating was a warm up stage , a rather short one that 95% of the time lead to going steady.

Gamich is right, just look at how her eyes light up when she starts talking about the "Bad Boy" you can see the narcissistic glee in her eyes. Also in the context @pipeman84 her and Matthew weren't official but I bet ya Matthew was still clapping those cheeks. It's very well known that Matthew was a big partier ande playboy during his college days

It blows my mind kind of like when my buddy told me a story of his girlfriend a few yearsa go that he was dating at the time that she was going to the bars and hanging out with "a male co-worker" (this wasn't a one time thing)

"she never cheated on me I don't think she would do that"

Add to the fact that she came home upset one night because said "Co-worker" was "playing games" with her. Why would she get upset about that? if they are just co workers?
A couple of years later he confessed that he was lying to himself and thinks she probably did, needless to say he broke up with her shortly after that and now has been infield with a vengeance

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^^This story is currently going viral, personally I think this is a story she should have kept to herself
I have noticed in the last 5 years a rise of women oversharing to the point that some of the stuff they share is just straight-up delusional
But listening to a story like this it makes sense why women feel so comfortable because so many men do not have boundaries and let women run amock
Personally I'm embarrassed for Matt he seems like a great guy and IMO he could have done far better (blondes like her are a dime a dozen)
However I'm not surprised as most athletes sweet-**** simps. I know a lot of men who will still chase after a woman who disrespects them, this is one of the main reasons why a lot of women are entitled and delusional. Because of Men Like Matt who enable this disrespect!
While I don't condemn anyone for doing dumb s-it from time to time, her flip disclosure of all this in public is unforgivable

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamich is right, just look at how her eyes light up when she starts talking about the "Bad Boy" you can see the narcissistic glee in her eyes. Also in the context @pipeman84 her and Matthew weren't official but I bet ya Matthew was still clapping those cheeks. It's very well known that Matthew was a big partier ande playboy during his college days

It blows my mind kind of like when my buddy told me a story of his girlfriend a few yearsa go that he was dating at the time that she was going to the bars and hanging out with "a male co-worker" (this wasn't a one time thing)

"she never cheated on me I don't think she would do that"

Add to the fact that she came home upset one night because said "Co-worker" was "playing games" with her. Why would she get upset about that? if they are just co workers?
A couple of years later he confessed that he was lying to himself and thinks she probably did, needless to say he broke up with her shortly after that and now has been infield with a vengeance
I am fecking this mid 20 girl now , and not only the significant age difference is "troubleling ", it's more about how many orbiters are hanging around her.

She has a husband for anything,party husband, work husband, eating ice cream husband and yeah me d1ck husband.

Cute ,intelligent, gorgeous and horny as a nymph, but yet on the long run always..depressed or down or some like that. Always in trouble and always making bad choices.

well, she's stupid enough to be proud of her manipulations
Notice how the interviewer said that it was "hot" when she got caught...

This is a small one but yet a golden nugget , apiece of knowledge that especially die hard bluepilled men must learn to understand .

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how the interviewer said that it was "hot" when she got caught...
Yes, she wants to get a spanking for her naughty behaviour.