Material & help on conversations

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Plz point me to material or give me some help on conversations. Striking a conversation, keeping it alive, real basic stuff. I didn't have social life, thanks to gynocomastia, since 7th grade, so I'm stuck at real basic stuff. For example I can approach a guy or a gal, usually a guy, and ask for something. I even asked chicks for where to buy tickets but I was with a friend, alone I don't think I got the stuff. Though what I want is to strike a conversation with a random stranger, for example when I see a girl standing on the street, or something similar, and keep it going for a few minutes. Once I get past this stage, I think I will be able to apply PUA stuff and make some real headway. I need something similar in grandeur to the book of pook only relating to conversations, real basic stuff, like conversations for dummies.

My goal right now is to take step 1 in learning to talk to people. Forget about getting laid, let's keep it simple, and take one step at a time.

TheMFkingKraken

Reaction score
The more you do it, the better.

Just do it. Talk to people. You don't have to entertain them, don't put so much pressure on yourself. Just say "Hi" and ask them questions.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales jobs are easy to get and many of them would force you to do all of these things. You get good at doing anything by practicing. A great sales trainer named Zig Ziglar advised to "do what you fear most, and you will control your fear."

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could always pratice online, It's easier at first