master-p bootcamp journal

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guy's,

i am a guy from Holland, 20 years old and still a f*cking virgin. i tried the bootcamp once but i failed at week 3. I wanna make some change in my life so i am gonna finish the bootcamp no matter what. My hobbies are boxing and fitness and i dont have much experience with daygame, sometimes i stutter but that will not stop me. i started this tread to get more out of this bootcamp. my English is not so good but i will do my best.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 week 1

In the morning i had to go to my work and took the bicycle. I tried making eye contact with people into my direction and when they looked i greet them.
in the midday i went to the beach with a friend and we approached 2 girls next to us. We wanted to get suncream on our back so we asked the girls it went like this:

Me : hello girls how are u doing
Girls : good.
Me : fine, look me and my brother having some problems with our skin and we get burned very fast.
Girls : noo way:cuss: why don't u help each other.
Me : Because i don't want to touch my brothers back.
Friend( get's pissed of dont know why) : well girls go **** yourself and walks away.

We ****ed up, but it was funny. i learned that this friend is a bad wingman.

Total hi's: 7

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck on the bootcamp! I stutter occasionally as well especially when I get excited. In the moment, I just make fun of my inability to speak and forge ahead. That's the confident way to handle it - being able to laugh at your faults.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
master-p said:
In the morning i had to go to my work and took the bicycle. I tried making eye contact with people into my direction and when they looked i greet them.
in the midday i went to the beach with a friend and we approached 2 girls next to us. We wanted to get suncream on our back so we asked the girls it went like this:

Me : hello girls how are u doing
Girls : good.
Me : fine, look me and my brother having some problems with our skin and we get burned very fast.
Girls : noo way:cuss: why don't u help each other.
Me : Because i don't want to touch my brothers back.
Friend( get's pissed of dont know why) : well girls go **** yourself and walks away.

We ****ed up, but it was funny. i learned that this friend is a bad wingman.

Total hi's: 7
bahahahah that's too funny. Anyway, if your friend doesn't change his attitude (or at least control his temper) he's not gonna get very far, and he's gonna hold you back every step of the way.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this rule, Make the hoe say no. get rejected is the best way to learn for a dj

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 2 week 1

today i saw i nice lady walking on the streets. i tried to look for something to talk about but i didn't see anything. i said hi to 5 people, i also catched a cold:mad: i hope it is over by week 2.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 3 week 1

today i was ill and could not go out:cuss: so i read the articles again and made some homework:rolleyes:

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 4 week 1

today i went out to the city Haarlem. to buy some new pants and to gain some DJ skills. i was not in the right mood and said hi to a few lady's and some of them started giggling and said hi cutie. i was standing there and could not come up with something to talk about. i also discovered that i need to take little steps and keep on the road, because i think this was my fault with my previous bootcamp. I was getting frustrated because i could think of nothing to talk about and the steps i took where to big. well i did make 7 hi's and my goal is to say hi to people so i am happy with my results:cool:

Saradiart

Reaction score
I'm a big newb but I figured if I went at a shopping mall, I would say Hi, and then *tell* the girl I'm shopping and to come help me pick some clothes. If she rejects, instead of arguing, then I'd move on to other shopping related questions, what is she shopping for, ask her where you can get a nice purse like hers. Say my name, ask for a number real quick and move on. I'm a newb with no experience besides reading this forum for a while though.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can approach easily with a comment about something. If she's shopping, I ask a question like "Trying to redecorate your kitchen?" or "having trouble choosing one?" Find something about her surroundings, what she's doing, or what she's wearing to get some interaction going between the two of you.

I find it really easy to approach and make *very* small talk. The trouble I generally have is keeping the conversation going.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
one hour ago i was buying some beer for my party and i saw a hb9. i said :
damn there are so many choices witch should i take. she responded i don't know and walked away :(.

i don't know if this will help but i tried this for some motivation.

take 1 paper and answer 2 questions

question 1

what is the worst thing that could happen when i do exactly what the bootcamp tells me.

Question 2

What will do this bootcamp with my live when i finished it.

i am going to a club tonight and i will see if i approach more woman.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more naturally open to conversation in a bar setting. Doing pick ups out in public seem to be more difficult solely because they're out getting 5hit done and not looking for entertainment nor a man. Instead, they're looking for microwave pasta dinners.