married women?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for all the experienced guys. Let's say you meet a woman that is married. Do some of you guys continue to talk to her and not care? Or do you leave her alone? I'm curious because I've recently met quite a few married woman and was wondering what you guys responses would be.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a contentious debate on sosuave.

I don't think married chicks are worth the drama and having to worry about crazed jealous husbands. People get murdered all the time over infidelity.

Plus, if you can pull chicks on your own terms, you don't need married women.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
I have a question for all the experienced guys. Let's say you meet a woman that is married. Do some of you guys continue to talk to her and not care? Or do you leave her alone? I'm curious because I've recently met quite a few married woman and was wondering what you guys responses would be.
Depends. If you are single, stay away. AFAIK, it'd be AFC for a single man to even pursue a married chick since there are so many that aren't married. If you ask me, its a way of saying (without saying it) that you can't find one just as great unmarried. And like Bible belt said, you bring on all sorts of extra problems associated with her infidelity.

If you're married... then we have a different story. They're the best type .... if one is so inclined, for one simple reason; They have the same thing to lose as you do. When a married person screws around with a single person, then they are always at the mercy of that single person because their spouse is only one phone call away; Exceptions being ONS, especially out of town, when you don't give out personal information.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After seeing what my single co-workers is going through with a married coworker, I'd say steer clear.

I also have personal experience that says it's definitely not worth it.

But alot of people like to play with fire. Forbidden fruit so to speak.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if married women pursue you? :whistle:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
But what if married women pursue you? :whistle:
Then that will just make it more challenging to do the sensible thing - which I mentioned above. :)

Ok, i'll admit if you're single at 40, you're no spring chicken and maybe the potential single ones aren't quite as abundant as they once were. But still, that married woman can really backfire.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am traveling I do not rule them out. They have to be more than an hours drive away. Don’t forget you can reverse it around. If they are in YOUR town for a conference or something and are hanging out at the hotel bar then they are free game.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
ProDJ26 said:
I'd TALK to her...I wouldn't mack unless I caught a vibe. And even then, if she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat ON you. I'd just use her for sex.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Then that will just make it more challenging to do the sensible thing - which I mentioned above. :)

Ok, i'll admit if you're single at 40, you're no spring chicken and maybe the potential single ones aren't quite as abundant as they once were. But still, that married woman can really backfire.
The same would hold true at any age if you are a AFC and have the tendencies to do the things that could backfire. It's just a sign of a lack of experience of treating a married woman like a girlfriend.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same would hold true at any age if you are a AFC and have the tendencies to do the things that could backfire. It's just a sign of a lack of experience of treating a married woman like a girlfriend.
I believe we're agreeing. I was just expressing a bit more understanding in your specific situation considering your age; point being, say, a 21 year old has no business or excuse at all doing this. A 40 year old? Still, a bad idea but I can understand the challenges a bit more.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other replies? And squirrels thats exactly what I'm doing lol just talking to her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I'd TALK to her...I wouldn't mack unless I caught a vibe. And even then, if she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat ON you. I'd just use her for sex.
I've asked it before and I'm asking it again; why do guys constantly believe that you have to date a married woman you're bedding? It makes no sense... SHE'S MARRIED! :crazy:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, STAY AWAY.... I have been dealing with one for almost a year and when we first met, I WAS going through a divorce and she said she was too. Come to find out, she was not separated like she said and her husband founf out. IT HAS ABOUT GOT THE BEST OF ME, becaue like an idiot, I FELL IN LOVE. She had no intention of ever leaving him and I feel used for sex, not good a feeling. SAVE YOUR SANITY and stay far away. Unless you wanna get played with in the fashion I was.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked it before and I'm asking it again; why do guys constantly believe that you have to date a married woman you're bedding? It makes no sense... SHE'S MARRIED! :crazy:
Did i miss something? I thought its understood here we're basically debating scre* the married woman vs. not. I didn't see anyone say anything about dating her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
... IT HAS ABOUT GOT THE BEST OF ME, becaue like an idiot, I FELL IN LOVE. She had no intention of ever leaving him and I feel used for sex, not good a feeling. SAVE YOUR SANITY and stay far away. Unless you wanna get played with in the fashion I was.
Why, why, why do guys do this? "Going through a divorce" isn't the same as being divorced. Why fall in love with someone who isn't available? Do guys fall in love with everyone they bed?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Did i miss something? I thought its understood here we're basically debating scre* the married woman vs. not. I didn't see anyone say anything about dating her.
squirrels said:
...And even then, if she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat ON you.
If you aren't dating a woman, why would there be a concern that she would cheat on you? You aren't dating her, are you???:confused:

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from my stand point i'll talk to any woman BUT if she's married it ain't gonna work

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just leave it alone. Would you want some guy banging your wife?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Dude, just leave it alone. Would you want some guy banging your wife?
AFC logic. No matter what anyone says, a woman will not stray if she's having her needs filled (whatever they may be and as long as she knows what they are and communicates them).