married woman.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easily an hb8.5 she is 35(she's white)

anyhow im back to working again in the same cherry plant but now were packagin apple

wen the cherry was over all the co-workers planned out a day out to the club the last day of work, this hb showed up but without her husband she was dancing with one of my buddys and drinking, everytime he would game her, or escalate, she would tell him ''no my husband, i have a husband''

wen the season of apple is over there planning to have another day out to the club, is there anyway to get through this barrier that my buddy was facing?

btw i didnt go to the club that day but this time i am going, and im guessing she is going too again without the husband(hopefully)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her a sexy smile and say "That's Ok, I'm not the jealous type..." and just keep going...

Last edited:

Lloyd.ambert

Reaction score
Geez, I just won't date married women. Intentionally ;-P Find someone else, but see if you can use the dummy for false competition or social validation.

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
really against what you're trying to do. she has a husband - move on to someone else.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
i swear these older women target us. My friends mom is into me and shes married. Jeez you think marriage would actually mean something nowadays? Tell her to get a divorce so you two can bang on the reg.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lloyd.ambert said:
Geez, I just won't date married women. Intentionally ;-P Find someone else, but see if you can use the dummy for false competition or social validation.
ill play around with it a bit to see watt comes out of it.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Doin' married women is for chumps.

There is always another woman.
i know man, not like i give a crap about her.. just tryna see were i could get too.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Tictac...I have been slightly seduced by a soon-to-be married woman but I have resisted.

Look brah, you're just going to hit an uphill battle with these taken women. Some of them are slvtty and will cheat, others may have a weak point in their relationship -- as Jitterbug so easily put it once, "this is not the mark of a good woman".

You might not feel so good about yourself too knowing your hurting some other dude who thinks his wife is being faithful....we're supposed to help a bro out, knowwhatI'm sayin?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hear ya i guess i just got swayed away by her looks she has such an amazing good big ass nice little waist, thick legs and nice boobs.. jajaja

ill stay away from married woman.