Married woman that's unhappy? Is this common? :P

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty interesting story here.

There's this girl that I have always wanted to bang, and she reciprocates these feelings, ever since high school.

Some details on her:

Good ones first:
-She's very hot
-Very smart
-Very funny
-Very good in bed

Bad ones next:
-She's unhappy with her marriage (is this common? :p)
-She's had a history of therapy
-Say's everyone has a vice, admitted hers was cheating.
-She smokes, so her pvssy smelled a little different, not bad, just different.
-Smokes weed constantly.

So anyway, she has gotten a job at the same place I work at and has been asking me to hang out with her for the last four weeks. And each and everytime she's all in my stuff about how good looking I am and laughing at all my terrible jokes.

Here I think she's just being an AW (probably still the case) and doesn't really plan on putting out since she was married. But then she drops a bomb on me telling me she and her husband have an open relationship.

Turns out her husband is just a clingy AFC who'll do anything to keep her with him. She says he won't argue with her because he's too sensitive and pretty much sulks when she says hateful things. Says she needs someone who is tougher. Someone who's happiness isn't dependant on her. I'm no psychologist, but doesn't that imply that she may think she isn't worth a damn herself?

So I'm talking to her about junk and we get on the subject of how many people we've been with, she says almost 30. Needless to say, this was kind of a turn off lol. I myself have been with 19.

So I finally get her back to my apartment and we are setting on the couch. I then move in and we start making out. And MAN it seemed like she had been waiting for this forever. She was practically eating my face off. She was like an animal. It really turned me on even though I felt kinda guilty for her husband.

Despite the "experience" she has had sex wise, she can't keep from acting like a giddy little school girl when she's with me. Smiling and giggling everytime we look each other in the eyes. She said she was embarrassed by how she wasn't able to compose herself, and that she was also really nervous.

I turn the lights off so she'll feel better and then we get naked. I doubted at first that she had been with about 30 guys because of the way she was acting, but then I felt her pvssy. It was like sticking my finger in a warm glass of milk. It wasn't tight at all. She was crazy wet, but loose. Another turn off.

So here I am, I have the girl of my dreams from high school laying naked under me ready to fvck, and she's nothing like I thought she'd be. Her nervousness starts making me nervous, and as I went to put it in, I couldn't get hard >.< I even had her blow me and nothing worked. This hadn't happened to me in forever and I was really embarassed. OF ALL THE TIMES!!!!! I guess that's what I get for messing with a married woman ;P

She asks what's wrong and I tell her I'm nervous too and she understood. So we did the foreplay thing for about an hour. She was still wild. I'd rub her stuff, bite her, kiss her all over the place and she was clawing the crap outta my back. Biting back, riding me even though there was no penetration. And still apologizing because she was still acting giddy. I assured her it was okay.

We do this until finally I have to take her back home. She's still apologizing for being so nervous and I told her that if it made her feel better, I hadn't been nervouse like that in a long, long time either. She said it did and wrapped her arm around mine while I drove. I dropped her off, we kissed. Good night.

She comes around my spot at work the next day, giving me those goo-goo eyes. We talk for a little bit and then she leaves to go home to go home to her husband >.< Not before she says we should get together the next week when she comes back.

We make plans again and I pick her up and she's a little different this time. A little giddy still, but more *****y in a way. Me and her have never argued, but she tried pulling me into some trivial crap argument (trying to see if I was tough enough to argue with her?). Throughout the night she would wasn't as receptive as the last few times we hung out. She would get close sometimes, but would pull away for the majority. Not acting nearly as interested as she was before. Maybe I'm feeding my ego here but I felt like she was testing me. Gee, I hope I win.

As we drive home I just joke about going back to the apartment even though I was really tired and didn't feel like it. She says that even though it was alot of fun what we did, she was tired. I just replied with, "Yeah, I'm really tired too". Which I was. Ironically while we were having this conversation I get a random boner. Where were you when I needed you?

I drop her off and she asks me if I wanna smoke some weed before I go. I do, I like the stuff. She hugs me really tight and kisses me, but it was a tight lipped kiss. Not an "eat your face off" type of thing she did before. And wouldn't you know it, boner showed up again. DAMN YOU PENIS!!!!!!

There ya have it, hope ya found it interesting. I have no delusions of ever taming this girl, nor would I want to. I just really want to finish what I started and fvck her brains out.

Besides the fact that I'm a despicable person for messing around with a married woman, what's your guys opinions on this taudry affair, how she acted before compared to how she's acting now, and what a good next move might be for me to get her interest going again (if it ever left). Ignoring? Push/pull?

Lay it on me guys.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes acting like a guy. she was horny, she wanted kawk, yours didn't work. she probably went home thinking ' F*CK! I wanted kawk. wtf was wrong with that guy."

most chics DON'T think this way - but this chic is a grad A wh*remonger.

she has zero remorse for cheating on her husband and even enjoys it.

you were her new drama toy, but unfortunately you didn't have any batteries.

she's now going to put you on the back burner and keep you as an orbiter until the next time she gets super horny.

btw, if she's telling you 30, its probably more like 60.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
60 would make sense, that was the loosest stuff I had ever felt.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Batman....I think Joekerr is on the money Yeah 60....Never ask them how many,when they ask give a wry smile shrug your shoulders and smile say I can't remember but none of them as good as you Honey....Droopy *****,hmm shes been around Mate...Be careful,you may not be Robinson Crusoe,She sounds very much like an accident waiting to happen....For Chris'sake don't get emotionally involved with this Tart,remember it is not usual for married Women to stray but those that do generally do it more than once....

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
I doubt your mom would be down for that.

:p

No, but this one at work might be down. Rumor is she is unhappy in her marriage, and she knows I banged her friend good.

But I'm not stupid enough to go after a married woman at work. Imagine how many pages that would get.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow the 30 billionth Sosuaver to run into an HPD or BPD attention wh0re?

Even I'm amazed.

Actually no I'm not its the Sosuave epidemic.

Dude...

1. Make sure your emotions are completely cut off from this slvt.

2. Withdraw your attention and interest for bad behaviour from her ie every time she gives you blue balls get up and leave her presence and go home making some excuse like you are tired and make no effort to explain yourself further than that. If she asks questions like "Are you mad?" or any bullsh!t like that. Just repeat what you said and sound mad but don't outright say you are.

3. With AW's you let them take the sexual lead always. This way they get to live out the role of the innocent child victim of desire. You not being able to perform broke her fantasy and now she is acting like a b!tch towards you because your d!ck going limp covertly sent the message to her that she already knows on a deep level and that is she is a gigantic piece of human garbage unworthy of male desire and because you couldn't perform she was made painfully aware of how worthless she was and is. So please never enter into her nervous reality again if you can help it or any reality of her's. Look at her as a piece of meat to be fvcked as that is all that she is and that is exactly how in her fvcked up mind she views you and every man ie objects to be used and discarded or kept around for financial stability so that they don't have to work for a living. AW are scum in every way so don't feel guilty or nervous about fvcking her. Think of her as an object of desire, a sperm receptacle for your pleasure and that is it.

4. The reptilian gaze is common of AW's and other sociopaths. That school girl giggling and nervousness and love sick charming gaze are all tactics not true desire. These are lures to draw you in and destroy you like some plants are pretty to attract insects but kill them once they get too close to escape.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
if you sleep with 60 men one time each that's 60 f*cks.

if you sleep with 1 guy twice a week for 1 year that's 104 f*cks. so if getting f*cked made a woman loose, in this scenario, the 1 guy woman would actually be looser.
Yeah 60's a lot man. She might have been double teaming some of them too. However, if it is 60 f*cks, she probably slept with them more than once. So, it's really more like 6500 f*cks.

That's why she's a little loose. Also, you got to figure the mean average of the size of the guys.

As long as you are bigger than the mean average, you'll be ok.

Bottom line....you really shouldn't take this one seriously. It could be detrimental to your health.

Best of luck to you.

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
From your post, she cheats with impunity, sex is like tennis to her...always a new partner around the corner

If this woman admitted to being with 30 guys, then the real number is closer to 100 or even 150

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kontroller, as you know, most of the relationship issues guys have on these forums are a result of them hooking up with Cluster Bs.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the f*ck away. There are so many red flags here its like a communist party rally. I wouldn't even f*ck this one. I made the mistake of boning a girl like this a few months ago - apart from having to get checked for STIs (the condom broke) I spent the next few weeks expecting her husband (who's in the marines) to jump out from somewhere and batter me. I saw her in town a few weekends ago with someone else who wasn't her husband. In my defence it was her fault I did it - she was buying me drinks all night and I was wrecked by the end of it.

PS. Stay away from women who smoke weed. Its not big and its not clever, and if she's smoking industrial quantities like that she's probably a total space cadet

PPS. Yes, most married women are unhappy if its over the year mark. Although at the time I boned the one above I had another one texting me who's only been married 6 months. I didn't do anything because I'd have felt like a real c*nt - she's too sweet and innocent to **** her marriage up, and she was with a boring loser because she was pretty boring herself

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people are unhappy in their marriage because most people are unhappy with themselves.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not meaning to sound judgmental, okay? Yet shouldn't this thread be more about YOU evolving into your higher self, a person who doesn't screw married women and knows better then to f#ck around with co-workers, rather than being a stream of reasons why SHE'S not good for you? Or is being a DJ simply driven by his d1ck and high school fantasies and knowingly, as you put it, being "despicable"?

>> telling me she and her husband have an open relationship.. Turns out her husband is just a clingy AFC who'll do anything to keep her with him. She says he won't argue with her because he's too sensitive and pretty much sulks when she says hateful things. Says she needs someone who is tougher. Someone who's happiness isn't dependent on her. I'm no psychologist, but doesn't that imply that she may think she isn't worth a damn herself? >>

Forget about being a psychologist, be a detective: The real question is about you believing her story.

>> how many people we've been with, she says almost 30.>>

This is the way chicks get to that number:

150+ men = Includes Vaginal Intercourse, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, Anal, Heavy petting, Finger f#cking, Handjobs, T1t f#cking, Use of dildos, Mutual masturbation, Double Teaming, Threesomes and various combinations of the above.

Out of those:

Approx. 50 men = BJs only.
Approx. 25 men = HJs only.
Approx 10 men = Heavy Petting only.

Everyone else they screwed. Approx. 65.

Out of those they screwed, about 30 of them were boyfriends, so those are the ones that get accounted for.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my meat works just fine cuz I tested it out the very next day with an FB.

I can't really say what penetration would have felt like with her, maybe not as bad as I'd imagined since I have an above average sized penis, alot of good it did me. It's just when I fingered her it alot more loose than what I'm used to.

I think what was wrong was that I had high expectations of her, I had this idea of who she was and she's turned out to be something almost completely different. I was kind of embarassed and thought something was wrong with me (like ED maybe *shudders*). But no, just high expectations and disapointment, a pretty common mistake for me.

And I'm not going to lie, I was a little emotionally invested since we had known each other for so long. Not so much anymore though, knowing what I do about her now. You guys are probably right in thinking she's not happy with herself. She puts off that kind of vibe.

We'll see how this turns out now that I have a different outlook on the situation.

I'll update as needed, keep the advice coming guys.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what was wrong was that I had high expectations of her, I had this idea of who she was and she's turned out to be something almost completely different.
The thing about high school crushes is that you're fantasizing about someone based on as they were in the past, not who they are today.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're exactly right, I had no idea what kind of person she was, just an illusion of what I wanted forced onto her.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
And I'm not going to lie, I was a little emotionally invested since we had known each other for so long. Not so much anymore though, knowing what I do about her now.

this is human psychology 101.

human beings are always looking for God. Let me explain that. humans are always looking for that thing that makes them feel 'complete'. its what drives us. its what drives the workoholic to work 80 hours. its what drives women to starve themselves in the hopes that they can attract an alpha male. its what causes people to do drugs.

the search for 'contentment', of filling that void inside of you, is what drives most people to do most of what they do.

you, are no different. subconsciously you are like everyone else, searching for that ultimate high, that ultimate sense of bliss. and like most, you'll turn over every rock on the planet in your search to find it.

this woman was merely another rock. and just like when you tell someone 'don't open that door, theres a secret behind it' - it makes them obsess over opening the door. this woman, by virtue of being married (irony implied), is like someone telling you 'don't turn over that rock'

your long history with her, her technical unavailability, all creates this overwhelming urge in your to 'turn that rock over'.

and while you don't realize it, this urge is tied directly to the subconscious life-consuming urge you have to search for bliss. if it weren't you'd realize that banging a pot smoking, married wh*re really has little to no benefit for you.

but being the curious little human that you are, you want to see what's on the other side of that door / under that rock.

the key to life is realizing that the thing you are looking for is not under any rock or through any door. its in the last place you'd ever think to look - inside of you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're totally right persistant exaction. I've often thought in my mind maybe this is because we who come here are all the same AFC guy in a way trying to unplug and as a result we have the same experiences. That or the pathological AW is an epidemic in today's culture or always has been without a lot of awareness being made by the mainstream media unfortunately.

Anyway to the OP...

If she's a true AW as in a BPD or HPD any past you've had together doesn't matter to her.

The only reason she is showing you any interest at all is because she wants to confirm to her fragile AW ego that she is still desirable. AW lacks the ability for the kind of self talk most of us have that keeps us feeling worthwhile and valued so they continually seek this validation from others through sex appeal and attention wh0ring.

However its more than just ego boosting if she ever divorces her husband and conveys to you that she wants you to be her new man. This would mean you have triggered her ideal man fantasy. The ideal perfect man is what the AW is always chasing after and one man is as good as any for this fantasy they just have to do some arbitrary and random thing that triggers it in the AW's irrational illogical mind and she is their's for a time.

They only love the fantasy ideal in their head never the man they are with which is why one man is as good as any other and why they can get up and leave a relationship or marriage without any real explanation.

For comparison in most normal relationships or marriages there is a gradual breakdown and then the end but in AW relationships there is a sudden traumatic cut off when the relationship partner be they male or female thinks everything is going well with their AW.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You're totally right persistant exaction. I've often thought in my mind maybe this is because we who come here are all the same AFC guy in a way trying to unplug and as a result we have the same experiences. That or the pathological AW is an epidemic in today's culture or always has been without a lot of awareness being made by the mainstream media unfortunately.
That's because human-normal / American-normal is broken. Don't listen to people, especially women, go on about their "amazing lives" and their giant egos; instead look at the facts.

Approx. 1/2 divorce rate.
Talking to the other half that stay married a lot don't seem very happy.
Decreasing rates of marriage.
Decreasing rates of children being born.

Obviously normal people don't know how to make relationships work.

Would you buy a car that that broke half the time? If most people were actually serious about living their lives they would look at was is going on around them and say "hey, this isn't working" but they don't.

Normal people live life on autopilot, buying sh!t they don't need for lifestyles that are soul-numbing.

Normal = broken, which is why it seems like AW's and AFC's are everywhere: because they are.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So she asks me to hang out again with our friends, which has pretty much turned into a routine thing now. She's nicer this time, brings up the fact that she was being kinda odd the week before. She just gets that way sometimes she says.

Also of note, she wasn't wearing the same type of attractive clothing as usual. Just like a long sleeve shirt and some jeans.

We all hang like usual, nothing really special happens. She's sticking close to me pretty much all night. Complimenting me a few times. Telling me how good I look and all that. She actually said I was beautiful lol, who says crap like that? Nudging me and punching me every now and then.

It comes time to go home and she beings out the weed again. We smoke and then we start talking about why we got so nervous the night we messed around. She said she really liked how we are now and that I'm not like other guys she knows. That most of them are submissive to her and she can actually be herself around me and I don't crumble when she starts getting *****y. She felt like sex might change things between us because she really like how good of friends we are.

I immediately got the LJBF vibe until a little later.

She asks me why I got nervous. I told her it was pretty much her that made me nervous, which is the truth. And that it was kind of jarring too, having known each other for so long. She agreed.

Then this is what happened to make me think otherwise on the LBJF vibe. It made me feel like maybe she's trying to feel me out or trying to decide if she should fall for me or not. Again, maybe I'm feeding my ego here.

So later she asks me if I've ever been in love. I told her no, which I honestly can't say that I have.

We just kind of chit chat back and forth about crap like this until she starts telling me how she hates how guys act so submissive around her. She claims it's because she is so self-sufficient, opinionated, and sometimes dominant. She says she hates it when they think they have to ask to kiss her.

I'm thinking to myself why is she even telling me this? AW tactics maybe.

She takes the long way home so we can apparently talk more about this crap and we finally get to her house. We hug and I can already see out of the corner of my eye she is positioning her face for a kiss. So I go in and we make out for a good 10 minutes.

We say our goodnights, that's it.

I only have a few months to rail this girl before she leaves this job. And the only reason I really want to is because I couldn't in the first place.

So again, despite the fact I'm a despicable person guys, lay your wisdom on me. What's your opinions on this so far and what would be a good next move?