Marriage Warning #2

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another poster commented on his frustration earlier in being stuck in a situation of married boredom. Let me tell you about another situation I heard about last week where the boot was on the other foot......

My hairdresser, an hb8, who had been cutting my hair for many years, but lost touch a while ago, hit me up and asked if I wanted to meet for a drink.

I knew that she was married, and deliberately stayed in friendzone and attempted nothing in respect to her husband, and not wanting to ruin a handy scene of cheap and good home based haircut.

So she came around to tell me that her 20 year marriage is over, she avoided going to her hubbys mothers funeral (a woman who she knew for 20 years, as this would have rocked the boat) that she's happy seeing a 60 year old married guy, because she loves going out for meals and doing different things....... I sat there astonished as she played a recording of her ex pleading for reasons why she would be so cruel........ it was really tragic.... Although one thing i picked up was that the guy had thought about this womans past and family issues, and had deduced that she was just foooked in the head. A warning to you bros....i used to like this girl and never thought she could do something like this......... BUYER BEWARE-----NEVER GET MARRIED TO THE WRONG WOMAN........

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 21 i had a fling with a woman 4 years older than me that was married for 7 years with 2 kids, and would just spend the night over mmy hosue and tell her husband she was staying over a female friends house.. and the friends would lie and cover for her. she used to even bring her kids to my house and let them play w2ith my playstation while we went in my bedroom. I once bet my two best friends 100 bucks each i could get her to do all three of us and lo and behold i did it.

i mean i'm not going to lie. i don't regret the affair whatsoever. if it wasn't me it would have been someone else. but that opened my eyes ALOT. I met the guy before and the dude just had no clue waht he had on his hands. i told myself i would be dammed if that's ever me. sitting at home while my wife is getting a train ran on her

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we've all been there when younger - when i was 21, i even got HIT ON by a married woman who was 8 months pregnant - brought her back when i was drunk....didnt do it, but she pestered me for weeks...till the baby was born i guess..... the point is, a real DJ has got other options, and out of respect for the brotherhood of man, theres no need to parasite a married.... who needs the stress.... but all you guys thinking of tying the knot - IS SHE THE ONE?........

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Yeah we've all been there when younger - when i was 21, i even got HIT ON by a married woman who was 8 months pregnant - brought her back when i was drunk....didnt do it, but she pestered me for weeks...till the baby was born i guess..... the point is, a real DJ has got other options, and out of respect for the brotherhood of man, theres no need to parasite a married.... who needs the stress.... but all you guys thinking of tying the knot - IS SHE THE ONE?........
lol i don't know if I will go that far.

there is no set DJ code of conduct. Honestly for me when I was single married women to me were fair game. I'm not my brothers keeper and my point of view is that it's not my job to look after your woman if you can't. I assure you if my wife lost interest in me there would be a list of guys chomping at the bit to get in her pants backbreaker be damned. lol probably even come here and post about how they scored with a hot married chick. with that said, more times than not married women just weren't worth the trouble. lol but there were a few times that they were lol.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
married women to me were fair game
Of course they are. Hiding behind a legal veil doesn't make anyone more or less available.

A single girl can be just as unavailable as a married girl if she wants to be.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I hadn't read this...just when I thought I couldn't get any more mortified of what goes on between a womans ears.

I mean literally, they have no honor, no consistency, no loyalties...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
I mean literally, they have no honor, no consistency, no loyalties...
Better to learn this now than after its too late.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I work with, who's single, was having fling with his next door neighbor for awhile. I told him, that's too close to home, and he ended it shortly after. The husband never knew a thing. Also, my coworker told me how this gal had cheated before on him.

I figure the folks on this forum, who do get married...are wise enough to have picked the right woman to marry.

It's mostly chumps that get cheated on...mostly. It can happen to anyone of us though.

Personally, I do not see any point to getting married. So, I never will. But that's me. :)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy doesn't care about those words she said on her wedding day.

tearh2o

Reaction score
As a woman who, it is quite disturbing to read these male-dominated threads.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
tearh2o said:
As a woman who, it is quite disturbing to read these male-dominated threads.
well the site is aimed and provided primarily for males so realy, what do you expect?

I was married to someone I honestly believed would never cheat on me, she didnt but after our divorce she told me she was at a party, when we were married, 4 kids, and was going to sleep with a guy that night but he messed it up by something he said.

Im sure women will have stories about males, the thing is, we as males have the reputation, while women are painted in a much fairer light, which is completely unrepresentative of the true picture

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
"Fvck her mind first, her body will happily follow."

These words are true whether or not she's been your wife since Kennedy was capped, or one of those moronic Kardashian skanks.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate I've had many girls in committed LTR's and some married that have been kneeling down sucking me off while I sat there texting their bf or hubby pretending I was her saying that she was caught up at training with her girl mates whatever.

Then afterwords showing the girl the text and both of laughing at how she has the other dude under her spell.

Hell I've even had one guy call the girl up and she answered had a decent convo while still gave me a hand job.

Did I care ? nope not at all just a nut to me and no way in hell would I ever get into a LTR or marry a girl like that, nail yes marry hell no.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
Mate I've had many girls in committed LTR's and some married that have been kneeling down sucking me off while I sat there texting their bf or hubby pretending I was her saying that she was caught up at training with her girl mates whatever.

Then afterwords showing the girl the text and both of laughing at how she has the other dude under her spell.

Hell I've even had one guy call the girl up and she answered had a decent convo while still gave me a hand job.

Did I care ? nope not at all just a nut to me and no way in hell would I ever get into a LTR or marry a girl like that, nail yes marry hell no.
how will you be able to tell the one you marry apart from the nuts?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A story:

There is a very attractive woman with whom I work. Her husband had an ongoing affair with a woman who was also married. They got busted and her husband found out. Subsequently, he walked up to the top of his street and shot himself in the head. Both families had 3 kids apiece.

The gals husband with whom I work married the woman he was cheating with. She collected his life insurance.

Now they both each drive a Benz and are living happily ever after.

Do whatcha want fellas, but I still maintain married chicks are bad news.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Do whatcha want fellas, but I still maintain married chicks are bad news.
Seems like it worked out pretty well for the guy who was cheating with her in that story, though. Gets the girl and a new Benz. It's practically a Hollywood happy ending.