Mariah Carey Owned! lol

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Bleh Eminem makes me sick... biggest sell out piece of sh1t.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is he, a woman?

This song strikes me as very female-ish.

Why dedicate any time to a psycho ***** like Mariah Carey anyway?

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
What is he, a woman?

This song strikes me as very female-ish.

Why dedicate any time to a psycho ***** like Mariah Carey anyway?
Cuz it gets attention and money, pretty much what you need in the entertainment business

I do think they both need to grow the hell up, lol but that diss was gold

and also, by Game I mean "end game" as in, she got completely owned

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
worship said:

Eminem came out when you were in like 3rd grade. STFU

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ems a fag. Fvck em.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ

This sh1t is game to me

I bet Mariah is speechless
Actually Eminem looks weak after this, almost like a scorned b*tch. He's overly emotional and engaged in the whole discussion. Remember how fighting females is like competing in the special Olympics? in the end you're still retarded.

I like Eminem and all, but this **** makes him look weak as hell.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mariah's diss was better because she didn't have name names or be that obvious, nor did she have to swear or result to nasty language. Plus she used a Dre beat. :D

You see how mad he got. :cool:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Mariah's diss was better because she didn't have name names or be that obvious, nor did she have to swear or result to nasty language. Plus she used a Dre beat. :D

That wasnt a Dre beat sweetheart. Mariah Carey is an industry wh0re....everybody's been in that sh!t. Plus Nick Cannon is a gold digger. Smart for him though.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
do you even know what a sellout is?

he's one of the only rappers out there who actually had a battle rep before he got signed. he battled Juice at Scribble Jam in 97 and served Dose One to get there

I had Infinite on tape back in the 90's. the guy's barely changed

Black Eyed Peas OTOH, totally dumbed down now compared to Behind the Front. I'm still a fan of their music but if you wanna talk sell out, talk BEP

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

First of all, Mariah is not a rapper.

Secondly, this is not a diss. A diss would be between peers who are trying to put each other down. Just like a boxer punching out a heckler in a crowd would not be a "fight."

Thirdly, it doesn't matter if Eminem thinks Nick is gay, not cool, or whatever. Mariah seems to like him fine enough. Actually Nick is doing the right thing by not responding to it. Eminem ends up looking weak trying to huff and puff so much and getting so worked up about this. So she doesn't want to admit she had any relations with him, so what? He ends up looking like a douchebag with issues who overreacted over this.

Look at this way, who is more emotionally invested in this "argument" between them.

Reaction score
snackwitch said:
First of all, Mariah is not a rapper.

Secondly, this is not a diss. A diss would be between peers who are trying to put each other down. Just like a boxer punching out a heckler in a crowd would not be a "fight."

Thirdly, it doesn't matter if Eminem thinks Nick is gay, not cool, or whatever. Mariah seems to like him fine enough. Actually Nick is doing the right thing by not responding to it. Eminem ends up looking weak trying to huff and puff so much and getting so worked up about this. So she doesn't want to admit she had any relations with him, so what? He ends up looking like a douchebag with issues who overreacted over this.

Look at this way, who is more emotionally invested in this "argument" between them.

I doubt em cares all that much. He barey is even serious

Em acts out like this all the time. He's always calling someone out and trying to start sh1t, it's what he does. that's him

the man still pulls tons of ass though, as evident with Mariah and all, so in the end Em is just doing what he does best, which is startin sh1t and actin out

Em's best stuff comes out when he's angry at the world

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative_Nancy said:
I doubt em cares all that much. He barey is even serious

Em acts out like this all the time. He's always calling someone out and trying to start sh1t, it's what he does. that's him

the man still pulls tons of ass though, as evident with Mariah and all, so in the end Em is just doing what he does best, which is startin sh1t and actin out

Em's best stuff comes out when he's angry at the world
I give eminem mad props for being a Detroiter who became big in the rap game and bringing spotlight to the urban sprawl that it is and doing it while being white.

But really what do you know about Eminem dude, do you remember when his first single was "the real Slim Shady?" Do you know about D-12 and Proof and how he died, hey the club he got shot at was blocks away from my dad's house. What I'm trying to say is I know about Eminem and the city he was repping.

When it stopped become so much about repping the city and more about his own ego, he stopped getting so much attention from me.

And Mariah Carey? That played out hoe? Why is he even bent out of shape about her? She's got cellulite... can't he afford (mentally and financially) to get better? Nick Cannon? come on he's stepping toe to toe with Nickelodeon ex stars? you think thats good for his rap cred?

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Julian said:
Eminem came out when you were in like 3rd grade. STFU
Yeah and I started to listen to him in grade 5. Since then it's been a steady decline into mainstream faggotry.