Manipulating girls who are hot/cold.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am very much interested in manipulating girls who are hot/cold towards you. 50% of the times I deal with girls who will have high interest, kiss me, ofcourse sometimes have cex and on the other side could totally withdraw because of (other guy in the picture, see weakness/desperateness/neediness in you or whatever).

Anyway does anyone have good scenarios, or things to say to make her turn, to twist her thoughts, to make her crave again, to manipulate her, because I know dozens of guys, friends, articles, guys in general who seem like a bad deal to girls but the stuff they say make girls go crazy for them again even though everyone in their personal circle says bad guy don't do it.

Any thoughts? Because everyone on here says, forget about it, too much drama, just focus on girls who are interested, but I dont look for this answer.

Lots of the time I read fellow DJs on this forum with golden ''lines'' to girls to make them twist and wonder about you, to make them emotionally bonded and craving for more of what your about to say (not cex related)

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be bold and direct, while maintaining a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. If they continue being hot and cold, make them put more effort on their part and increasingly less attention and effort on your part. If they don't come around, find other women.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being bold and direct certainly helps your frame. But that won't necessarily make her go crazy for you.

You have to be high drama. If you're not causing drama then she will be. So if she tells you not to do something, you do it x2. Then you deal with her being mad and make up.

You basically have to keep her in line while you can do whatever. Not exactly a healthy way to go about a relationship...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find their sweet spot and hit it. By that I mean you have to figure what makes them tick, Once you have that, they will go nuts for you. One time I went out of my way to help a chicks younger bro. After that she was all over me.

Withdrawing interest also works but some chicks may not be "into" you and have many options so this may backfire.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If you wanna do it just for the heck of learning how to manipulate, it's one thing. But it is not worth the effort.
It's really not.

If you're genuinely screwed in the head then you would already be doing stuff like this. I personally use confrontation, which can lead to my fix for drama, but that's a more healthy way...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Because everyone on here says, forget about it, too much drama, just focus on girls who are interested, but I dont look for this answer.
What answer are you looking for?

Bro you are not making sense. You ask a question but only want to hear certain answers.

Brutal. o_O

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each woman is different . There are not universal paterns and tricks .
I wonder what the older members of ss would think about this topic.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
It's really not.

If you're genuinely screwed in the head then you would already be doing stuff like this. I personally use confrontation, which can lead to my fix for drama, but that's a more healthy way...
Agreed. When a girl says to not do something, I'm doing it, if only to have some fun and get a reaction out of her. It's a form of teasing and girls will think they can't control you. Works wonders for me.

Remember fellas, this is supposed to be fun, not overbearing, and mind numbing/racking.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

Find their sweet spot and hit it. By that I mean you have to figure what makes them tick, Once you have that, they will go nuts for you. One time I went out of my way to help a chicks younger bro. After that she was all over me.

All this sh*t testing from the start is not a good sign. If it's an uphill battle from the beginning, do you think it's gonna get any better later? Finding the sweet spot is too much work.

Withdrawing interest also works but some chicks may not be "into" you and have many options so this may backfire.

Backfire? Withdrawing interest doesn't even frontfire! If the girl's throwing mixed signals, she has low interest. She'll blow hot when you have friendly conversation, cold when you ask her out or make a move. In order for your game to work, the girl has to have some attraction toward you. She may cry for 5 minutes because she's not getting a new orbiter or follower, but she'll whip out her iphone and remember her other 8 closest orbiters and call one of them. Women are plate spinners by default.
Read between the lines. Men win when there's sex. Women win when there's attention and desire.