Man why she keeps stressin a brother out

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come that when you have a serious girlfriend(or atleast u think u do) everything goes all good and stuff, but after a few months she just keep getting mad about 100 percent and pure bs, im tired of this bs man if she doesnt get mad for some total bs, shell say slick ish to get me to argue, or shell find the smallest little detail to start an argument or just get mad without u even knowing it.

It use to be me getting mad but after i found this site and whatnot i fixed my habits, and now its her, its like she has to have some drama with me, like she likes to argue , and dig into dirt of the smallest to make a dilema or some tension between us.

Im really tired of this bs

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
either ignore it and play along, or next time she does it call her out

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your foot down maybe ? Player Supreme posted something good about this subject but i can't remember what thread it was.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me thinks you are a troll.

you've been spamming the forums with this same kinda crap.

but whatever.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
me thinks you are a troll.

you've been spamming the forums with this same kinda crap.

but whatever.
huh?

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
So just cause im a brotha' i dont belong in sosuave? so what i am black and im proud of being black, you got a problem with that? man i cant believe that there is still such people in this world still.
Why the racism? i posted something that aint got nothing to do about me being a brotha or not.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not that.

the attitude of the people at pimphop.com are different from here at sosuave. if you want to know how to put that chick in 'place' and play her so she won't know what hit her, you might want to check out that site.

thats all there is to it. nothing racial.

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
afc.com, perfect place for a whiteboy lol
I guess the pimphop site is more assertive

it's just out of ignorance man don't take it seriously BlackPanther

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i think she's bored and she's tryna just pick fights with ya because it gets her off or whateva... i do the the same, in a matter of words... i go out picking out subjects and whatnot to debate about... happens when im really bored... i think she's tryna see if you'll compete with her or not... so play along and see =)

or you can take her out for an action date, maybe then she'll calm the fcuk up

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to change you because she doesn't accept you for the way you are. My suggestion is to bail out but you can try to make her understand your point of view... Good luck!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It use to be me getting mad but after i found this site and whatnot i fixed my habits,

Nice work, you've taken the first step. Now, the next step is to dump her a$$. If she's working your nerves so bad, why are you sticking around? If you haven't put your foot down yet, she'll continue to piss you off until you do or until you leave. Either way, don't put up with it any longer.