Man I love the way I look

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! I remember that post that she was "the hottest woman on the planet" that you made and then there was a whole flood of threads asking who we all though was hotter and it going on for like 5 pages! Hilarious some of the defense arguments. I think one of yours was "Are you guys kidding? LOOK AT HER!" Like that was a viable argument lol!

A little humor before bed awesome. To quote Young Jeezy's new song "And I love it"

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey brian griffen

hmm, it seems you lack a lot of confedence in your self bro. reading some of your posts made me realize that i too used to be this way. back when i was freshmen in HS i remember back then i dint really have any friends and had no idea about treating people with respect. the only explanation was i dint really respect my self back then. you might want to search really deep with in ur self and find your ur inner strenth. good luck bro..

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm 6'5 with 220 pounds of pure muscle with Brad Pitt's face, a golden tan and a 9 inch penis. i won't post any pics though.

piss off dude.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHe is a HB9 but she is also an A (o)(o):p

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I notice all the losers actually take this thread seriously, and actual real guys who are good with women (such as PrMoon) know that this guy is an idiot troll

wtf u need to get banned u ****in eating up forum space with this ****in garbage *******

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Brak - you as well, i only used PrMoon because he stood out more (he really went off on this troll)

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
I notice all the losers actually take this thread seriously, and actual real guys who are good with women (such as PrMoon) know that this guy is an idiot troll
hmm is that your brilliant psychoanalysis of the thread? Fascinating. Sign me up for your newsletter.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
hmm is that your brilliant psychoanalysis of the thread? Fascinating. Sign me up for your newsletter.
your sarcasm makes u seem so bitter and frustrated, whens the last time you had sex?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
So what. Whats your point. I am hot as hell also. Why the hell would u post that on here. Are you a moron. These posts are to help guys with girls u moron. Get a life.
Somehow I doubt the brightest pickle in the haystack would say anything remotely like this.