Man I love the way I look

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Dark hair, dark eyes, tanned body. And coming home from work still in my suit, I'll stop at a mall or something just for the fun of it to watch all the women smiling, staring... them knowing that I have my pick.

It's a good feeling.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though. I get smiles from women who are like in their 30s, hot MILFs.

They want my young hot c0ck.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
So what. Whats your point. I am hot as hell also. Why the hell would u post that on here. Are you a moron. These posts are to help guys with girls u moron. Get a life.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I know dude, but it's weird. It's like I know the girls who look at me know I'm gorgeous. I stand out so much.

I feel like a celebrity or something.

I even had a guy ask me if I was gay one time. I said "no, why?" and he was like "because if you don't have a girlfriend there must be something wrong there."

I laughed so hard.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
Dark hair, dark eyes, tanned body. And coming home from work still in my suit, I'll stop at a mall or something just for the fun of it to watch all the women smiling, staring... them knowing that I have my pick.

It's a good feeling.
This guy's head is so far up is own arse I'm suprised he can see what he looks like????

He must have a mall up there too?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:

It's a good feeling.

Someone has low self-esteem.....LOL

PIMP

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tell us this? You know d*mned well we don't care, but you did it anyway. You know who I like stoking my ego? Women. You know who I could give a rats a$$ about who thinks or knows I'm attractive? EVERYBODY ELSE! That definately includes guys seeking advice or telling sucess stories on the internet.

Real men don't have to brag to other men. That's like showing some one your paycheck. Sure you may make a lot but it makes you look stupid for showing other people.

:Through a megaphone: "Hey everybody! I'm emotionally in adequate so I'm being abnoxious about how nice my ferarri is! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE NO SELFESTEEM!"

Not cool man. Just not cool.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dark eyes! that's amazing

This just in - blue eyes look 10x better than brown/black ones.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude honestly what is the point of this? I keep things like this to myself, and it builds my confidence.

What is the point of trying to brag about it here? What do you gain? If you look so good - go be a model. I don't really see what this is for.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only play you get is from your mama and you know it! C.ocksucker!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
PRMoon

Does '69 Nova ring a bell?

lmfao
Right and you listen to metallica. How long ago was it that we did this little song and dance? I don't remember your old handle or which post it was in because I've had so many at this point (though one could say you come close to me concidering the number of handles you've had)

We'll that's it for me in this thread, If it's not clear to any of you this is a joke...again...for the third or forth time if I'm not mistaken. Do you get bored an come back to this board every 8 months or so or do you rotate through other forums?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, that great you look good. im happy for you.. keep it up. why dont you post your self up on hotornot or some thing so you can dress up nice and take pictures and be jugded and get validation and become happier..
`dude im not being sarcastic either.