Mall opener, any suggestions?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
Where on earth did you get this information from? is it an assumption or have you met him in person? do you know anything about mystery?

Mysteries main part of his game is his character!
I'm not saying he has no character or not (in fact I used to really like him and want to be like him, until I got my own inner locus of control), but if you HAVE read "the game", I sometimes wonder if he's a ****ed up guy in the head myself, but like I said I don't know him personally so I really don't care.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
One thing all girls say is they HATE it when they find out that the guy is lying while he's "flirting".

I'm not saying it doesn't work - just don't do anything that will get you caught. i.e. Later on she finds out you have no sister-in-law. Basically that will mean she realises your the type of guy who goes to malls to pick up women and lies to get them instead of the honest guy who was buying a nice present for someone else.
This is fvcking pathetic. That's all i have to say. I have NO respect for guys who lie left and right, saying they're buying a present or pretending they care about her opinion on something.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
Where on earth did you get this information from? is it an assumption or have you met him in person? do you know anything about mystery?

Mysteries main part of his game is his character!
I don't think we're talking about the same "character." You're referring to his "persona" - the crazy, playful, adventurous mask he puts on when he's out with chicks. I'm talking about CHARACTER, as in honesty and integrity, true inner strength and confidence, fearlessness and emotional mastery, etc. Mystery has none of this. His true inner character is basically an AFC, and never really evolved like his outer game did. He depends FULLY on his ACT, but deep inside, there isn't much to be found. This was based on all the things i've heard about him from people who've met him, stayed with him, etc, plus stories posted on ASF by his wings, his ex-girlfriends, and himself.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
LMAO, I'm sorry I had to contribute to this thread.

What you are saying is that MM is the only method that works on 8+s?

Jeez, I wonder what guys did before the great God Mystery came down :rolleyes: :crackup: .
You mean you didn't know? Hot chicks only STARTED having sex after the internet seduction community was born in the mid-90's! Their kind almost died due to severe lack of procreation in the previous five million years!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
"Look, I'm late for an appointment, but I'd like to continue our conversation. how can I contact you?"
Don't say this unless you really DO have an appointment :) If you don't just say that it was nice meeting her but you have to get going. If anything, she'll think "oh sh1t, i screwed up, must have said something wrong. I hope he still calls me!"

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Espi said:
Yes...fake it till you make it. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Everything is wrong with that. The more you fake it, the harder it'll be to make it, and the longer it'll take. Every lie you say will do more damage than good: two steps forward, three steps back. AFCs who have HEART (read: courage, integrity, etc) can go out there and in a single weekend, develop their inner game more than a faker could in several years. If they have the courage to face their fears and battle them head-on, they'll walk out of the battle fearless after only several days. The faker will only become more and more fearful with time, as the lies build up and reinforce his insecurities.

Thought dictates action, and actions dictate thought. It works both ways. You do something long enough, it becomes a habit.

"Weak is he who allows his thoughts to influence his actions, strong is he who FORCES his actions to CONTROL his thoughts." - Og Mandino. And yes, if you do something long enough, it definitely does become a part of you. See what i said about faking, just above.

It's not good to be seen passing the same store in the mall 5, 6 times in 2-3 hour period. What would you think if you worked in a store in the mall and saw some guy walking by several times?

Nothing, tens of thousands of people pass by the store every single day and wondering what each of them is up to would be a full-time career.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
LMAO, I'm sorry I had to contribute to this thread.

What you are saying is that MM is the only method that works on 8+s?

Jeez, I wonder what guys did before the great God Mystery came down :rolleyes: :crackup: .
Well said, lol so people think HB8+ thinks that different than HB1-7? LOL they all got feelings and all characters, and a lot will be alike, so if it doesnt alwayse work on hb8+ then i doenst alwayse work on hb1-7 eather...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I agree with you. Good posts man. Its funny how you correlate church to the mall and beforehand everyone is up in arms like you are lying in confessionals. Its just a game. If you dont lie, that is your business. Just because lying has a certain effect on you doesnt mean it will destroy the next man. You guys are saying that lying is insecure but the way I see it he is secure with lying and what happens if he gets caught and others seem insecure about how the come across discussing it on the internet.

Anyways im going to take this stuff into consideration next time i hit the mall, good posts in here

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and only breed arrogance
And you aren't arrogant at all?

p.s ESPI really don't listen to this krassus joker. If you read between the lines his attitude betrays him for what he really is - one KBJing SOB yaaahoo.

I Could be wrong and I have nothing against him personally. He just needs to rethink himself imo.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus and Espi both...good s.hit! I like the cell phone idea Espi, buys you some time and helps you avoid the male employees. I don't have a problem with lying, I don't personally do it. But its not like you're in court here...you're at the f.ucking mall! And if bringing a shopping bag from home is lying, then just buy something for god's sake!

Krassus man...I don't know, they say you're a kbj, but I don't believe that. I like some of the stuff you said too. Stopping those chicks for that one guy and telling them he was the man! Thats good s.hit right there! If nothing else, you just made somebody's day you know what I mean? (by the way, did you ever figure out what happened with that guy and those girls?) And I agree with the other dudes cheering you on while hitting on their "hired gun" coworkers. (by the way espi, what the f.uck is with this hired gun s.hit?)

$.02- not that you care, just makes feel better for saying it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only get the business card, and then call them at work, right?

Also, how do you tell the difference between genuine interest level versus a woman who is just being nice to try and make a sale or do her job well?

I do better with the 'hired guns' because I can at least spend a few minutes near them to try and scope out some kind of quirk to tease them about. I neg hit like crazy and get them to laugh at themselves. But I keep running into "I don't give out my number," almost as a reflex reply. In sales, we had canned rebuttals to common objections. What is the best rebuttal when a sales girl says 'I don't give out my number?' Or is this why you get the business card and call at work?

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
I'm normally a club person. Such a place is where I do most of my pick-ups. I plan to start going to the mall for day time sarging. What suggestions do you all have to offer. What approach do you use?

--Amoka
I give them ec/smile if they do the same I say hello and take it from there. If they don't give me any welcome signal or ignore me, I move on, no point in wasting my time.