Mall is not a place to pick up women

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
darn jake the snake is correct i think bulking up will help you game alot, im6'2 slim not skinny and i still get attenshion from females becuase i follow a good hygene and all that take care of my self wash my face keep a good posture and all that. just think of it when i bulk up, think of the attenshion ill be getting ill be unstopable . and guys tend to give you your space and repect if you bulk up too. but still i still know alotta slim pretty boy who get all the females(but guys tend to think they are lazy and gay lol) so i guess it depends. this new year ill be aiming to bulk up for real.

I cannot stress this enough- girls do NOT go for the overly bluked up muscly look. You wanna be trim and lean - think of a surfer or a swimmer. At 6'2 you wanna be about 170-175. You should ALWAYS be able to see you abs. 6 pack all the way. Nothing drives a women crazier than a guy with a trim stomach, ab muscles and those v shaped muscles around the sides of your hips.

Remember - its a numbers game - some girls do like the bulked up look, but an overwhelming majority prefer the trim lean look. You wanna appeal to as many women as possible.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Funny thing that over here it is the opposite. Kids here are getting shorter and shorter every generation. Looking back on my high school days, the grades ahead of me were generally taller and the younger grades were WAY shorter than we were at their age. We say, "it must be something in the water."
Shorter or taller it doesn't matter. You canadian people are so much healthier than us americans its not even funny. Dont believe me look it up. Your rates of obesity/overweight people/cancer/heart disease/overweight children are so much lower and better than here in the US its not even funny/

I think the fact that everyone here is growing bigger is NOT a good thing.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
I cannot stress this enough- girls do NOT go for the overly bluked up muscly look. You wanna be trim and lean - think of a surfer or a swimmer. At 6'2 you wanna be about 170-175. You should ALWAYS be able to see you abs. 6 pack all the way. Nothing drives a women crazier than a guy with a trim stomach, ab muscles and those v shaped muscles around the sides of your hips.

Remember - its a numbers game - some girls do like the bulked up look, but an overwhelming majority prefer the trim lean look. You wanna appeal to as many women as possible.
true i keep taking bulking up for the trim look, bulking up too much can be stupid sometimes when i see some buffed up dude i feel okay the way i am but its judt good to add a lil meat on and have a trimed look, thanks for clearing that up.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
I cannot stress this enough- girls do NOT go for the overly bluked up muscly look.
you're right, girls hate it

women love it

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised at the number of people here telling this guy to "bulk up" when it really has nothing to do with how "bulk" he is.

His game is 5hit. Waiting for a woman to come up to you because you have big muscles is a waste of time. Anyone can get muscular with time and effort, but if he doesn't know how to deal with a woman, his muscles aren't going to do any good.

Bulk up because it makes you feel good, not because Maxim magazine tells you women like muscular men.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by tom121
getting bulked up takes years, plus everyone is different. genetics are one reason for me, my dad was skinny back then but he was in the army, he's got the perfect abs, chest and arm. Right now I am just eating a lot, working out, wash my face twice a day, I am just doing what I can. It will take YEARS for it to be that super model look, and it might not happen
hey man nice to see a nice positive atititude around here

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got the hair cutted

http://img158.exs.cx/img158/9434/hair5fc.jpg

a lot of my friends said I looked good, I was smiling all day :D :eek:

while a walk at the mall (again) a lot of ladies were looking at my hair

I was also smiling at a lot of hot babes, didn't approach any of them though :confused:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck this sh!t! I read half-way down the page and got fed up with the responses.

Malls are a GREAT place to sarge chicks. For real. You've had bad experiences with the venue and have made a subjective conclusion that the mall is a BAD place to pick-up. That's not accurate. If you keep trying, you will discover that your initial conclusion is not correct.

Second, to everyone who's trying to tell the guy how to look: FVCK OFF. You're not being constructive; you're feeding him with excuses on why he shouldn't approach until he does X thing.

Dude, you look perfectly fine, but don't walk around with a huge smile on your face because the "happy chinaman" is a huge stereotype in America. Asian guys need to find a niche, but it has to be cool.

Go to fastseduction.com and search Tyler Durden's archive for "Asian." He has a lot of Asian friends.

Two of the top DJs or PUAs (Pick-Up Artists) in the world are Asian. Look em up. They're Hoobie and Loverboy. They're reformed AFCs and now they get mad ass. It can be done.

Cheers, bro, and good luck.

-Duke

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova, amen dude. I also agree with your first post on this thread about him smiling. I learned that one the hard way.
Peace

-Duke

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Listen to yourself. You're just making excuses. I have no pity or empathy for you dude. :rolleyes:

You're an 18 year old. You are greener than the snot out of my nose, you foolio. You say that building a body will take years. WELL YEARS, YOU HAVE. What, are you on some kind of schedule to die by the time you're 20? Then I guess buildng a body that will take years can't be a priority. But we both know that that's not the case. So don't be a bullshyt excuse-havin' moron and start working on your body. And it doesn't always take years - sometimes months will do.

All you amount to right now is a really impatient, short attention span-havin' kid who likes to whine a lot. It's embarrassing to watch you mope around this forum. You can change.
Jake, don't waste your time. These guys are 18 and they know everything about everything (at least everything that they could comprehend).

Remember, people will only believe what they can understand.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
I was also smiling at a lot of hot babes, didn't approach any of them though :confused:
*Slamming head on wall*

The ONLY way to get better is to...Get this...DO IT. There is NO excuse for not getting out there and practicing.

Bulking up does NOT take "years." It DOES take "years" if you half-ass it. Plus, who says you have to wait until AFTER you are bulked up to approach? Do it WHILE you are bulking. Practice your game and MAKE it BETTER! No excuse.

You are ahead of the game...You have that link at the top that says "DJ Bible."

READ IT, LIVE IT, PRACTICE IT, APPLY IT!

You are getting information left and right. Use it instead of making excuses.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
You are getting information left and right. Use it instead of making excuses.
But Eternal, it's much easier to complain and make excuses, I'd rather do that than get off my @ss ass and actually do something!!!

WHOA, WTF???!!! D@mn, those AFC fumes must be getting to me, somebody open a window!!!

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to tom121:

If you don't approach women, then there is no place in the world that is a good place to pick up women for you.

Why would you consider the mall to be a bad place to pick up women when essentially you've never even tried to pick up a woman at the mall?
Hot Women generally don't approach guys. I think perhaps the title of your thread should be changed to "Mall is not a good place to be picked up by women", since you're obviously expecting THEM to pick YOU up.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I'd say both [looks and personality] are important, but looks moreso, even if you're going after 7s. Girls are just as superficial as we are, and if she is attracted to you 100% physically, you can get away with little to no game. On the other hand, if you are bad looking, no amount of game will help you, since her door will be shut on you as soon as you meet her.

I've had pretty much the same level of game for the last few years, but my looks have changed a lot. Before when game was my main asset, I had to do everything the hard way, and had to deal with a lot of flaky girls. Nowdays, girls approach me, or try to get their friends to hook me up with them, etc. I really don't have to put in much work, and their interest level is very high off the bat, so I don't have to waste time trying to bring it up. And they never flake.

I'd say, if you have an average looking face, you are pretty much set bro. Get a gym membership and start developing a body that will make any girls dreams come true. You'll be surprised how little game you need then.

edit - but, balls are more important then all. If you don't have balls, you will never get anywhere.

The above quote is by Mindovermatter at this link:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=65126

This post is PERFECT, tom121 - custom-fvcking-designed for your needs. :D ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and incidentally Mindovermatter is also 6 foot 2 - and shredded after years of working out. Check out his pics on the member pics thread.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malls arent a bad place to pick up. You can pick up just about anywhere period.
For crying out loud i've picked up at a church before!

Some places SEEM harder yeah but thats all about confidence.

As for looks, yeah being buff is good but im not buff and i still pick up. And by no means is it cost effective lol. Charm and persona are harder to work on but it doesnt cost a dime and you get more girls in the long run!
What happens when you cant afford gym anymore or you get too busy to work out? Exactly, all you have is YOU and only you. So you better brush up on your people skills.

Another place to start picking up is public transport. Plenty of Hot babes go on the trains and buses, who more than welcome a good stimulating chat with a smoothie like yourselves ;)

Peace out