Mall Game

Ic3man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good openers for Malls? Any especially good techniques you guys are using, or field reports? I live pretty close to Tysons Corner, in Virginia, which is a really huge mall and always attracts a ton of chicks. I'm gonna go down there this weekend and wanted to know if there was any last minute material I could look at to polish up my game a bit.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tysons is my area. I'm over at Robinson,b but tysons is only like 20 mins away, love that mall.
uhm i cant think of anything and i have to go study for a biggass tes.t maybe a lil later.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing the same thing tomorrow. My plan is to bring a wingman and approach groups without hesitation. A lot of it depends on the location. If you actually need a shirt, approach a girl with two shirts and ask her which she thinks looks better, after that little ten second convo say you forgot to introduce yourself and then roll from there.

Another idea I was thinking about was simply a trade off style thing. For instance you see two attractive girls walking around and walk over to them. Pull a "Hi! My friend and I were having somewhat of a debate here. He seems to think that you looked like a really cool person to hang out with but I was thinking youre friend could be more fun." Well you get the idea there, obviously you wouldnt say it word for word like that, but rather make it your own.

The main thing I want to do is make it a bit of a friendly competition that motivates us both.

Anyway we're just gonna mess around and have a good time, but im anxious to hear what ideas others have out there.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda obvious but make sure you smell good, and you dress as good as you can, you're properly groomed, and you know how to talk to chicks. open up a conversation with a how are you doing and comment on somethin they got and say you wanna get it for your cousin or somethin, so she will see you treat females nicely.talk to her for a while w/ OPEN ENDED questions but not too many, and #close. when you want the #close say somethin like "its been a good conversation maybe we could continue this elsewhere" try to get her to suggest givin u her #, if she doesn't bite then say "Maybe your phone #" and bail out. this should work w/ just about any girl dependin on you and how you use it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to dig dulles town center now.;)

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey there, i want to buy a cool pair of shades, do you know where i can get them from?]
Hi i need a female opinion on this.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dulles Town Center? OMG...i forgot about that place...has tons of honeys there! I'm down for anyone wanting to wing either there or any of the other malls in the area.

Shankar

Reaction score
Do a "i need a gift idea for my 13 year old neice". Tell them that they seem to have a good sense of style. Do a few and then the rest of the interactions become predictable.