Mall experiance with HB!

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay me and a friend were walking around the mall and there was a group of about 3-4 girls and 1 guy. At one end of the mall we walked by them and when they walked past I turned around to get a good look at the groups' HB, and as I turned around so did she and we both took a look at each other. A while later at the other end of the mall me and my friend were walking and the HB and her group were again coming towards us. Bus this time the girl and her group were playing around. The hb walked right towards me and my friend(right between us), we both mover farther out since we thought she was just walking thru. And out of nowhere she slapped us both on the chest the simultanously as she laughed and said"excuse me boys". After this her and her friends started laughing. Me and my friend didn't know what to do since we were basically stunned and confused. So what do you guys make of this? Was this good or bad?

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was bad. You're her b*tches, and you've been b*tch-slapped. She's showing off in front of her friends about the power that she has over you.

You failed to act when you had the chance. The first eye contact, you should have smiled knowingly at her eye contact, and then just left the area, instead of hanging around hoping she'll give you more attention. But by not smiling (I'm assuming, of course, 'cause you didn't say you were), you proved yourself to be one who is stunned that a HB would look at you. You probably showed signs of shock, maybe even anxious desperation, hoping you'd get another chance at her. And when you did, you blew it. You stood aside, to let her through.

What is she, a f*cking princess? A Goddess? Hell no! But you just proved to her that you're subservient and she's got all the power, and you have to get out of her way.

You should never have got out of her way, and form a corridor for her to pass through. It showed you knew where she was, that she was the centre of your attention, and that as she came closer, you got out of her way.

You should have ignored her. She would have walked around you, or demanded you get out of her way. Oh, what arrogance she would have. What ammunition that would give you! If you knew how to use it, that is.

Women respect men who respect themselves equally or more so than the women. You showed no self-respect, and you showed complete subservience to her.

Give up your interest in chasing HB's, 'cause you're not ready for them yet. When you consider yourself equal to a HB or better, then you might be ready. But right now, you're only worthy of being b*tch-slapped by them.

I hope you learn something from it, and use it to grow.

Cheers

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ nzalan:
you're absolutely right...trans_am17 let her get power, and she knew it instantly...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got owned. This is the HS equivilent of a girl walking up and asking for a drink, then walking away. :p

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got completely owned, as Tony said. If you ever see her again, make sure you are in control, but I wouldn't approach her again... she will probably laugh and run away if you do.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 rules when it comes to how i deal with strangers in the mall of wherever. I always maintain eye contact until they look away first and I dont move out of the way for anyone, I maintain my direction. If you didnt move she would have either stopped you and then you have an opener or she would have walked around. You ruined it when you first saw her though, I have to agree with an earlier poster on that one. When you first saw her you should have used the 3 second rule, went up to her and said something like ''Dont you know its rude to stare, im not just some form of eye candy. I have feelings too.''