male emotions

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it easy for you guys to express your emotions? The guy I'm seeing is the most masculine yet emotional man I've ever met. He hates the whole "emo" thing, but he is so compassionate, empathetic, attentive and open with his emotions that it's hard for me to believe that they are real! I don't know how to react to it and I don't want to do anything to discourage it. How should I respond to him to keep him open with me?
SB;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Is it easy for you guys to express your emotions?
Anyone know what the fvck seabreeze is talking about? :p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fran,

Um, uh not fvcking talking about anything. I'm asking a fvcking question....
:p right back atcha baby!

Mind, it's not hard for a woman to be open. But, I always hear that it's hard for men to be. I don't want to have that knowledge from secondhand sources. I wanna know from the horses mouth, from the alpha males who frequent this site.

How should I respond to his "openess" is what I'm wondering. Do I periodically ask him to share? Thank him for sharing when he does? I'm not used to being with a guy like this...
SB;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fran,

Um, uh not fvcking talking about anything. I'm asking a fvcking question....
:p right back atcha baby!

Mind, it's not hard for a woman to be open. But, I always hear that it's hard for men to be. I don't want to have that knowledge from secondhand sources. I wanna know from the horses mouth, from the alpha males who frequent this site.

How should I respond to his "openess" is what I'm wondering. Do I periodically ask him to share? Thank him for sharing when he does? I'm not used to being with a guy like this...
SB;)
Men can open up, we do it all the time....

Give us a jar of mayonaise, we'll open it up.
Give us a beer, we'll open it up.
Give us a bag of chips, we'll open it up.
Give us a virgin... you get the idea.... :D

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it easy for you guys to express your emotions? The guy I'm seeing is the most masculine yet emotional man I've ever met. He hates the whole "emo" thing, but he is so compassionate, empathetic, attentive and open with his emotions that it's hard for me to believe that they are real! I don't know how to react to it and I don't want to do anything to discourage it. How should I respond to him to keep him open with me?
SB;)
Just to emphasize that EMO isn't really an emotional state. Its just an image put on by kids. They dress a certain way and sing crappy songs about how they're lonely because everyone else is doing it. Plus, why isn't there any happy emo? Happiness is an emotion too.

sixstringsamurai

Reaction score
Re: Re: male emotions

Originally posted by Luveno
Just to emphasize that EMO isn't really an emotional state. Its just an image put on by kids. They dress a certain way and sing crappy songs about how they're lonely because everyone else is doing it. Plus, why isn't there any happy emo? Happiness is an emotion too.
I'm with Luveno on this one. The whole "emo" state of mind is a crock of bull****. It's a teenage generalization of something that can't be generalized. To most teenagers, "EMO" means brokenhearted, but they state that it has something to do with just being emotional.

Any man that is well balanced (emotionally) won't seem overly emotional on any front. The same man, however, won't seem like an *******. I think any decent human should be understanding of any given situation, without needing to be overly emotional.

Maybe i'm not typing my point clearly, i'll try again later :)