Making Plans With Girls

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whats up. it seems like whenever i get a girls number it just never works out! i call them up 3 days later and they never make definate plans with me... i get there number on a friday/sat night...and i call them on tuesday... i ask them to go out on the weekend and they never make definate plans! they always say 'call me later in the week' or 'i'll see what im doing and ill call you'.... what the hell do i have to do to make plans with a girl these days?

-the girls i ask to hang out are 17,18,19

i'm 19 going on 20.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get their numbers Saturday night, call them Tuesday for a date the next weekend?

If that's not working for you, maybe you should try to make the dates sooner. I mean, if you get a number monday, call her wednesday for a date friday... When you call her, give her the PLAN, don't ask if she's free, just say you'll pick her up at "7" and see what she says.

If it doesn't come true, then get more numbers -- the problems are with the girls, you're probably doing nothing wrong.

There's also a high possibility that they REALLY are busy, but that "i'll see what im doing and ill call you" could be sign of her trying to put the ball in her field (but we can't be sure); in that case just take her phone call later, or try calling at a later date. If you've tried to make plans twice and she's being evasive, then she doesn't want to see you.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling to arrange a date on a tuesday for a weekend? hmmmm... nah

now call her on the wensday/thursday ask if she has any plans, she says "yes im going...(insert place here) "
you say " Oh, so am i-see you there" you take out 5/6 of your buddies and if shes there with hers, chances are she likes you, if she doesnt show then next the chick.

o the other hand, if hse says "no i have no plans" thats when you ether say " well me and some buddies are going here, Wana tag along?"

or

"i thought we could go...(insert name here)"

if none of that works then she is to shy or to high maintenance and stop bothering.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not skip getting her number and just tell her to meet you somewhere on a particular day. The objective is to get her to see you again, not to just get her phone number.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should work on building more attraction with them before you get their numbers?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Why not skip getting her number and just tell her to meet you somewhere on a particular day. The objective is to get her to see you again, not to just get her phone number.
Terrific respond...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually never schedual my first date with a chick on a weekend, because I'm too 'busy' partying on the weekends with people I know. Or at least that's the impression I want to convey to a chick. My first date days are Thursdays or Tuesdays, as there are alot happening out on town on those days, but still it's not the weekend.

Calling up a chick that you just got the phone number from and trying to set up a date on the same weekend, will make some chicks go 'wtf, doesn't he have other people to hang with on the weekends?'.

Alternativly you can tell the chick to meet you at XXX where a whole bunch of you will be going.