making out

Faze

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we've kissed goodnight a couple of times. But they've all been just quick ones. Any tips on how you guys transitioned into making out without asking her? I know she likes me but she might be a bit too nervous or afraid to get "intimate".

Reaction score
I think it is always better to transition from kissing to making out. The problem is that you are only kissing goodnight, find a time when you can kiss her during the date/while you are hanging out or whatever so that you have more time to. By the time you say goodbye, it is probably too late because that means you are not together thus you can't do anything.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making out is not intimate

****ing is intimate

not making out

Just ****in touch her, and kiss her a lot, and it should be natural.

And stop worrying

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faze
So we've kissed goodnight a couple of times. But they've all been just quick ones. Any tips on how you guys transitioned into making out without asking her? I know she likes me but she might be a bit too nervous or afraid to get "intimate".

Just move in and go for the full thing, have her round your place and watch a romantic movie all cuddled up, then get really close and speak to her quietly and just move in. You can't transition into it at the end of the date, because there is an air of finality. It appears to me that you are also nervous of getting intimate or else you might have tried it already. If shes insecure, make her feel secure, but dont lose your power over her.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
its just a kiss, you dont need to wait till the end. if its a date and she interested just go for it. look at her hold her gaze then go in for it, you can tell from the way she looks at you if she wants to make-out.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. Ez!
Make eye contact with her, look into her eyes (You will know if she wants to make out or not) while you're close obviously, hold her hands or sides and go in for a PECK. A quick kiss like what you are accustomed too. Don't pull away. Just keep your mouth close to hers right after you peck and if she doesn't pull away or give you bad signs, go in for the kill.

Lik