making out

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
recently, I was at a party, and while on a walk, a girl (actually she's a good friend of mine) and I were sort of lagging behind. So we stopped and were talking, and then she came closer and forced a huge kiss on me. I didn't really like her style of making out, so I came out of it after probably 4 seconds. Plus it was a little weird as she was a good friend. Anyways, on our way back, another girl and I were ahead of everyone, and pretty well the same thing happened, it started with her giving me a spearmint, and then telling me that her breath was fresh (meanwhile I was thinking 'where is this going'....:confused:) and I answered back with the same thing, only to have her say "well, you should make out with me right now." So we did, and it was awesome, as I really like her and we've been friends for years. However, the other girl who kissed me saw us, and now she's a little pissed at me. How do I fix this? Thanks guys :)

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do I fix this?"
You seem happy with the second girl. Don't worry about the first. She jumped you outta the blue, your kiss with her was pointless.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha! Definitely the second one. :yes: However, I'm good friends with the first one and don't want her feelings hurt.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So use the "go-to" saying that girls use in the same situation. "I don't want to ruin our friendship".

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok man :D thanks. I'll try that.