Making me wait for sex, I walk away; rant

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sirkjd said:
I appreciate the advice.

Again though, I am not blaming the girl for not putting out. I know I have done something wrong at the beginning which caused her to give me LMR's. I am the one to blame at all times for things that happen in my life. I realize this chick's Interest level is only depreciating after the Date 3 LMR. Time to move on, I accept this.

I also understand that Rollo's post sounds a bit rough, but I recommend reading his blog with an open mind. Nothing in his messages indicate that we should consider ourselves as brad pitts and that men are better than women, etc. He simply explains us rationally, how women perceive us. It is up to his reader to believe him or not. But from my point of view, everything he wrote makes sense. I had a hard time swallowing a few of it because it can be a bit ego crushing. But let's be real, if I played it well enough, I wouldn't have gotten LMR'd. Plus, she wouldn't have slowed down on her initiations after that. Pursuing her would be like holding on a depreciating stock until it reaches 0.
your call dude.

what I see here...the type of things they say, what they advocates, etc, is the mindframe of a man that wishes he could play the game of love as a female.

you're not a female...you're a male, and as such, you have to approach the game of love differently.

as a male your role is to provide, while the role of the female is to receive.

Most of the men here secretly envy this power of the female in the game of love...the power of the receiver...and as such, they try to turn the game around, wishing themselves to be the receivers while the female provides.

It is no wonder that so many posts here are solely based on the male being the receiver party. Alpha male, epitome of a male, take no bull**** type of male, hand me the vagina on the platter or i'm nexting you type of male...all the wishes of a male that secretly wishes he could play the game of love as though he were a woman, because lets face it, women have it A LOT easier in the game of love.

As a male, your role sould be to provide what the female wants.

emotional support? got it
financial support? got it
boyfriend being a **** and not giving her sex? got it
the need to have good sex cuz all her previous lovers sucked? got it
her being a prude and wanting a naughty experience? got it
role reversal, where she is the provider and you're the receiver? got it.
life sucking and she needs to laugh? got it
life being too easy and her wishing it were harder? got it

get females addicted to what you provide...and they shall be yours

sirkjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you understand the reason why some of us "NEXT" a girl for not putting out. The reason is not to punish the girl. The reason is in fact because she isn't attracted to us, so why continue investing time and effort on her? We have to accept that we did something wrong early on (either lack of attraction or sometimes comfort), and move on instead of wasting time and energy for our own sake.

I don't hate the girl in my situation. I think she's a good girl, but it took me 3 months to realize and have the balls to admit I did something wrong and that her interest level is only decreasing. She was probably just seeing me as a plan B guy or even plan C who knows. I dated other chicks in the past and it was pretty damn easy to know they were into me.

Like Rollo says, if a girl is into you, she will put out. Simple as that.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
your call dude.

what I see here...the type of things they say, what they advocates, etc, is the mindframe of a man that wishes he could play the game of love as a female.
It's weird that you hate this site, yet you're posting here.

Anyway, Sirkjd seems smart enough to not buy whatever is it that you're trying to sell.

as a male your role is to provide, while the role of the female is to receive.
Provide for the woman? Sure. As soon as I know she's providing for me.

Hey I'm not asking the woman to cook my meals and give me head 5x per day. But for christ's sake, I don't think sex after THREE MONTHS of dating is too much to ask.

Sure. I get it. You're the guy who's "different". But here's the real breakdown of relationships... A man's currency is attention. The woman's currency is sex. He has given this woman 3 months of attention and got nothing in return for it. Is that his fault? Absolutely. Is it because he didn't submit himself further by coming a "provider"? Abso-f**king-lutely NOT. This is just a classic Attention Wh0re situation.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
It's weird that you hate this site, yet you're posting here.

Anyway, Sirkjd seems smart enough to not buy whatever is it that you're trying to sell.

Provide for the woman? Sure. As soon as I know she's providing for me.

Hey I'm not asking the woman to cook my meals and give me head 5x per day. But for christ's sake, I don't think sex after THREE MONTHS of dating is too much to ask.

Sure. I get it. You're the guy who's "different". But here's the real breakdown of relationships... A man's currency is attention. The woman's currency is sex. He has given this woman 3 months of attention and got nothing in return for it. Is that his fault? Absolutely. Is it because he didn't submit himself further by coming a "provider"? Abso-f**king-lutely NOT. This is just a classic Attention Wh0re situation.
unemployeedment and trolling i suppose...i got banned from my fav forum and remembered i had an account in here.

it's stupid to expect things from a female unless she likes you. You look good and have a dominant mind frame..so what? that's not enough to make girls like you...sometimes it may get the one night stand etc...so what...the minute you want a relationship she'll drop you like a hot potato.

Because of what I said above, it's no wonder that the advice given here is usually along the lines "she would put out for *insert celeb here* on the spot, next"

At the end of the day the female is satisfied with looking pretty, knowing she can get sex anytime she wants, and just being female. In retrospect that what you guys try to do...be satisfied with whatever self improvement techniques you've put effort into, hope that you become whatever it is goal you've set for yourself, then go out in the world expecting to get the treatment a girl gets when it comes to sex and love affairs.

it's funny you mention he gave her attention...what..taking her on dates once and week and hoping to get laid is giving a female attention? what was he expecting her to say "oh you're so domanant and manly and you have so much game you make my pants wet" while he's at it?

pure lazyness imo.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightcrawler said:
it's stupid to expect things from a female unless she likes you. You look good and have a dominant mind frame..so what? that's not enough to make girls like you...sometimes it is of course...most of the time not so.
And it's stupid for a female to think that a quality man is going to spend time with her without getting some reciprocation.

For every guy complaining on this site, there's a girl on another site crying about how she can't get a man to stick around because she refuses to have sex before there's a commitment.

At the end of the day the female is satisfied with looking pretty, knowing she can get sex anytime she wants, and just being female.
I notice that you GREATLY overestimate a woman's confidence. They are fragile little creatures. Can a woman get sex whenever she wants? Sure. But this where the gods cursed them....they only want sex with a certain kind of guy. So it's not like these girls, even the hot ones, sit around thinking "I'm hot. I can f**k whoever I want." They think, "Jim is hot. Jim has options. I don't know if I'm hot enough to be one of Jim's options."

In retrospect that what you guys try to do...be satisfied with whatever self improvement techniques you've put effort into and hope that you get the treatment a female gets when it comes to sex and love affairs.
Satisfaction gained through self improvement, and the hope that this improvement will improve your success with women.....this is a bad thing?

it's funny you mention he gave her attention...what..taking her on dates once and week and hoping to get laid is giving a female attention? what was he expecting her to say "oh you're so domanant and manly and you have so much game you make my pants wet" while he's at it?
Taking a woman on dates and treating her well is giving her attention, correct. What else should be included? Flowers, ice cream and deep conversations about your feelings?

I don't know about "dominant this" and "dominant that" stuff you're talking about. That's between you, him, and whatever you hate about sosuave.com.

My philosophy is, I have a certain style. If a woman doesn't like that style, that's her right. I am not every woman's taste. But I've had too much success with my style to go switching it up every time I hit a rough patch with a woman. I will not become the "provider" you suggest I become before I become committed to a woman. And while I'm no George Clooney, I don't have a hard time getting girls. The only thing I provide is fun. I make them laugh, we get drinks, we have sex. Rinse. Repeat.

I suspect that regardless of his style, this girl just wasn't that into the Original Poster. It's not about faking dominance or not "providing" for her. This chick, like many chicks, just didnt want to f**k this guy. Whether you're a "dominant" jock or a "provider" artistic type, some women will be buyers and some will not be. You're selling a product. Accept that not everyone is on the market for what you're selling.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
And it's stupid for a female to think that a quality man is going to spend time with her without getting some reciprocation.

For every guy complaining on this site, there's a girl on another site crying about how she can't get a man to stick around because she refuses to have sex before there's a commitment.

I notice that you GREATLY overestimate a woman's confidence. They are fragile little creatures. Can a woman get sex whenever she wants? Sure. But this where the gods cursed them....they only want sex with a certain kind of guy. So it's not like these girls, even the hot ones, sit around thinking "I'm hot. I can f**k whoever I want." They think, "Jim is hot. Jim has options. I don't know if I'm hot enough to be one of Jim's options."

Satisfaction gained through self improvement, and the hope that this improvement will improve your success with women.....this is a bad thing?

Taking a woman on dates and treating her well is giving her attention, correct. What else should be included? Flowers, ice cream and deep conversations about your feelings?

I don't know about "dominant this" and "dominant that" stuff you're talking about. That's between you, him, and whatever you hate about sosuave.com.

My philosophy is, I have a certain style. If a woman doesn't like that style, that's her right. I am not every woman's taste. But I've had too much success with my style to go switching it up every time I hit a rough patch with a woman. I will not become the "provider" you suggest I become before I become committed to a woman. And while I'm no George Clooney, I don't have a hard time getting girls. The only thing I provide is fun. I make them laugh, we get drinks, we have sex. Rinse. Repeat.

I suspect that regardless of his style, this girl just wasn't that into the Original Poster. It's not about faking dominance or not "providing" for her. This chick, like many chicks, just didnt want to f**k this guy. Whether you're a "dominant" jock or a "provider" artistic type, some women will be buyers and some will not be. You're selling a product. Accept that not everyone is on the market for what you're selling.
oh i'm only talking about hb10s here =p

also why are you expecting anything in return? girls are more than glad to give their vaginas and have a man around them if they like him.

why are you expecting things out of her? women get horny too you know and who better to have sex with than a guy they like

girls don't owe you anything.

so many hidden agendas lol

I think the problem with so many here is that they aren't interested in the girl at all...but rather what the girl has to give. lmao

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your gut telling you to do? whatever it's saying in the back of your mind, you better listen to it because it's RIGHT 99.9999% of the time. I'ts been proven over and over by many people. now, some choose not to listen to it because it's not what they want to hear, but that doesn't mean it isn't right.

- if your gut is making you feel like you're in the friend zone.....you are.
- if your gut is making you feel like a girl has low interest or is losing interest.....she is.
- if your gut is telling you something isn't right with a relationship.....LISTEN TO IT.
- if after 3 dates you're having doubts about where you stand with a girl.....your gut will tell you what to do.

listening to your gut gets overlooked alot on here but it's the most useful tool you have as a man. I have YET for mine to ever let me down.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest assumption to make about plate spinning or a 3 strikes rule is that it in some way serves as an ego protection for guys who derive their sel-worth from how many women they've banged.

This is the predictable shaming response that a fem-centric social conditioning would have us believe. Men are slaves to their dîcks, and if they don't get laid they feel bad about themselves. Sorry ladies (and manginas) but that canard is much too threadbare to be effective today.

What you're failing to grasp is that a 3 strikes rule is nothing about ego reinforcement and all about simple pragmatism:

Put it this way, with just average Game, in 3 dates you should be able to determine if her desire level is high enough to want to ƒuck you.

In 3 dates you’ll know if her desire is genuine or if it’s mitigated by something else – another guy in rotation, sexual hangups, filibustering, etc.

In 3 dates you’ll have had sex or you’ll have had the “I wanna wait / I need to be comfortable talk.”

If you have sex on the 1st date or a same-night-lay, in all likelihood she’s really hot for, and into, ƒucking you based on physical criteria alone.

If you have sex on the 2nd or 3rd date, she’s into ƒucking you and probably wants a relationship because she wanted to give you a token impression of her not being ‘easy’.

If she ƒucks you after the 4th date, you’ll do as her first alternate.

If you’re sexless after 5-6 dates you’ve probably been at it for over 6 weeks and The Medium is the Message. NEXT.
https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/three-strikes/