Making Interest Obvious

ladodger32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, there is a girl in my physics class who I am very interested in...I have been flirting and building rapport with her for about 2 weeks, maybe more, and it has gotten to the point where she clearly trusts me (she has confided in me over very personal things.) I asked her to meet me for dinner last week, and she said yes happily, but it was almost as if she did not realize I wanted a date. She asked who else was coming, i said just us, she said o ok. The day of I texted her to ask wat was up, we ended up goin there but she broguht a friend (i managed to pull a last minute wingman) It went well, but still it just wasnt....intimate. I don't know how she could POSSIBLY not realize I am interested, and i feel like the only thing left to say is "I like you" which would obviously be a stupid thing to say. What else can I do to establish more of a romantic connection before trying to go out with her again?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you said that she trusts you, but based on the fact that she brought a friend with her on the date either means
  1. she doesn't trust you
  2. she isn't interested in you

No worries though, just continue to flirt, use kino if you haven't been, and go for another date.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound strange to you, bro...

Drop contact with her. Don't email, don't phone, don't act chummy in class.

She knows you're interested, trust me. Chicks have brains too, ya know.

If you come on too strong(ie. keep asking for dates, etc) then she'll see you as desperate and you'll scare her away.

You've indicated your interest pretty well, now drop off the radar and see if she comes looking.

Do you know what push/pull is?

ladodger32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, and I think you're right it is probably a good time to pull away, especially cuz Im gonna be busy as hell for a week or 2 neway...my only question is how long do you suggest i keep up the pulled away thing?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are firmly in the friend zone. Follow BluEyes advice and you MAY be able to recover. Do the "pulled away thing" as long as is necessary, I doubt you want to be her girlfriend right?

ladodger32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Shocker...any more advice? After the pull away thing, what do I say when contact is reinitiated to insure that my intentions are more clear? Any suggestions? Btw, Im not so sure that Im in the friend zone....im not so sure hs girls have a friend zone.

Yusaark

Don Juan
Reaction score
NONO they definitely do... I have my own little harem of girls in my friend zone... they help me with girl **** every now and then... but the rule is I cannot date ne1 of them cus it will screw EVERYTHING UP in that group. so yah there is a friend zone... but look at that article by pook on getting out of the friend zone its pretty interesting.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ladodger32 said:
Thanks Shocker...any more advice? After the pull away thing, what do I say when contact is reinitiated to insure that my intentions are more clear? Any suggestions? Btw, Im not so sure that Im in the friend zone....im not so sure hs girls have a friend zone.
Look, in my experience, yes they do, but I am in this advanced learning program, so the chicks I hang with are pretty damn smart compared to the rest of them. I am isolated from chicks doing the regular program, so I can't really tell you how volatile they are...

Pulling away should be something done politely, not cold. You still say hi and smile when you see her, but no long conversations, no excessive joking/flirting, etc. Keep it cordial. If she has any interest she will come running back (or she may be running back because she's an attention *****). IF she doesn't, and seems to not care, then she has no attraction whatsoever towards you.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would use blueyes tip, remember, girls are like 10x better than guys at reading people.