Making her first time good

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What tips do you all have for making a girls first time doing anything sexual (not neccessarily sex, but fingering, oral, etc) good for her? I'm talking about girls who are ready to do that kind of thing for their first time ever with you, and if you wanted to make it a good experience for them? Just in general I havn't found a whole lot of good tips for performing the acts either, so tips for that would be great too...I like to think that I'm pretty good at it, but there's always more to learn, eh?

Thanks kids.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step one: Go to anything else forum
Step two: Search for Orgasm (i can't spell but you know what i mean)
Step three: Read article

Hope that helped, And if it didn't sorry, but there are tips in anything else if you need it.

Reaction score
fyi

well the first thing you're going to have to tackle is the kissing, which to me is one of the most fun parts. You want to be soft, slow, and most importantly of all be a tease. You've got to make her want it or else she won't enjoy it. Now that you've got that taken care of (hopefully)

dont skip the breasts. suck, nibble not bight, lick fondle, squeeze, kiss. ears, neck, collar bone, and stomach also should be considered

fingering - ok, you dont want to dive head first into it, the one word here is preparation as i mentioned above. you've got to get her turned on. the only hard thing to do after you get passed that is finger out if she's ****oral, vaginal, or both. all girls like a certain part for their orgasm and there are those 3 types basically. for that you're just going to have to fool around with her awhile but i think the ****oris is a safe bet, if you're not getting enough heavy breathing etc in the first few minutes with that then you try something a little different, but dont ever stop what you're doing completely. but, if you start rubbing the ****oris or fingering her and she kinda jumps then you know you need to go back and get her a little more horny. its like starting an old car. it just needs love.

oral - just dont bight and i think you'll be fine, you really can't go wrong with oral from my experiences although some girls just dont like the idea of it.

any questions?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... I discovered this on my own. If you want her to squirm and orgasm like hell, this is it. It's kind of tricky, but you'll eventually get the hang of it. First start by rubbin her **** while you're makin out with her. Then move to eating her out. Then, (this is where the **** really starts) While eating her out, finger her with one hand, and rub her **** with the other. This makes girls go WILD. They love it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't be good... don't bother. :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
It won't be good... don't bother. :)
Haha, nice one. It's possible to make it good for her...Hard as hell, but possible.

If she does sports or something, chances are she won't bleed. She'll just feel slightly uncomfortable.

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

You might want to check out a book called "How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure" by Lou Paget. I spent years trying to find tips on the other acts (fingering, oral, etc.) and this is the only useful source of comprehensive information I've found.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well my girlfriend isn't very open with the oral (guy doing it to girl) way of doing things, so it looks like I'm stuck with fingering. I read that post in anything on orgasms, one of them was great, and i'll reread it. Any more tips?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the G-Spot to become the largest it can (the money spot)... you must first stimulate the ****oris. Finger her **** for a good 10 minutes or so, and then move inside. Try to stimulate a slightly recessed spongy area about 4 inches in on the upper wall. Thats where the G-spot is. Good luck.