making a point

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this girl who i usually hang out with which she considers us as just friends. odd part is, she always wants to hang out with other couples we know so its like a double date. honestly i'm gettin sick of it, it used to be OK. but now i was thinking next time she asks to reply with "well it depends, are you going to kiss me?" which i know she'll then reply with no, or we are just friends etc some kind of subtle rejection. which i will then say then no thanks. i want some insight on this, think it'd help in anyway in terms of changin her out look on me?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well it depends, are you going ot kiss me?" is very lame. Just kiss her and how she responds will tell you more than either of you can say. Make your decision based on what happens after that.

I bet when you two are out with other couples, and she gets asked about you two, she responds "oh, no, we're just friends."

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet when you two are out with other couples, and she gets asked about you two, she responds "oh, no, we're just friends."
actually sometimes people ask me to introduce them to "my gf" and i'm the one who responds no she's just my friend. there might have been an occasion where she has said that though.

Just kiss her and how she responds will tell you more than either of you can say. Make your decision based on what happens after that.
problem with that is she makes it hard to do, it's like mentally she put a block on my game. if it were any other girl i wouldnt hesitate twice. any pointers? but keep in mind i am ALWAYS dropping sexual innuendos between us and use lots of kino.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
problem with that is she makes it hard to do, it's like mentally she put a block on my game. if it were any other girl i wouldnt hesitate twice. any pointers? but keep in mind i am ALWAYS dropping sexual innuendos between us and use lots of kino.

You need to seriously cut back the time around this one. You need to spin more plates, and she needs to be aware that you are spending time with other women. Fear of loss is a powerful thing, and the only thing that might be worth trying at this point. People tend to fight harder to NOT LOOSE what they already have, than TO GAIN something new.

Whe she sees that other women are taking up the time with you she's felt so entitled to all this time, only then will she point it out, and somewhat open herself, and that is when you plant a good one, and judge her reaction.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to seriously cut back the time around this one. You need to spin more plates, and she needs to be aware that you are spending time with other women
i have been cutting back time with her and when she asks i simply say i'm busy. how do i make it aware to her i've been with other girls without sounding like bragging?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
i have been cutting back time with her and when she asks i simply say i'm busy. how do i make it aware to her i've been with other girls without sounding like bragging?

You just start seeing other girls. When you start seeing other girls, and you'll find some that you will be very interested in, she will pick up on it. You have to legitimately be going out and having fun with the females. Women know when a guy is up to something. Let her reach and probe for info.

Keep telling her you are busy. If she asks specifics, then you may tell her you were dating, 'hanging out', etc. with a girl(s).

Don't make it appear as if you are just seeing a bunch of girls. In addition to the multiple broads, there needs to be one that stands out (in her mind), she will consider her as competition for your time.

Fear of loss. If she thinks you are just seeing a bunch of girls, she will think that they are no competition, and she might even think that they have the same type of dynamic as you two, you know, just friends, so she'll have nothing to worry.

She needs to think that there is someone in particular that has stolen your attention from her. I know it already sounds like too much game playing, and is almost acting like broad, but you are way into a hole on this one, and limited on options.

I suggest you legitimately pursue others, as you will start acting different, and all things will fall in place, when you least deliverately pursue it. If you actually peak her interest enough, and get in sargeable situation, just consider it a bonus. Don't expect or feel entitled to anything.

SPIN MORE PLATES!

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update: so i find out this girl is starting to talk to another guy, but he is 45 minutes away so things have only been via online so far, text messages, some phone calls. i heard she drunk called him once.

now my question is, with this new situation. should i try delivering a kiss asap or just walk away in terms of trying to get her more interested in me?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to overcome your afc mindset before you do anything. Work on your self confidence and read some ebooks. Start out with the Dj bible

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO you know the song "I'm SPUNG"? Find a copy of it and a mirror. I am not saying this to be mean. I am saying it because I wish somebody would have said it to me.

YOU are hella sprung on this one. AND I don't blame you: stringing you along like that, using you, toying with your emotions...

She is fully aware that she is doing this to you, and I would bet money she has talked about doing it with a girl friend or sister.

YOU HAVE to cut ties with this one. It is where the healing begins. Don't get frustrated with yourself or her just let it go. Like you smelt something bad and you are breathing out.

Once you move on don't hate her. If she wants to talk than see if you can fit her into your new busy schedule....(of course you can't you are way to busy and on the move.)

And if you aren’t you should be. The DJ BIBLE is big and it takes a lot of time to read it. DO IT! It will be the best thing you could have done. When your done go through the BOOTCAMP. Read all the TIPS.

If she asks what you are doing tell her it really isn't her business. Don't give her anything she hasn’t given you (i.e. Respect). An eye for an eye.

YOU HAVE TO BECOME THE PRIZE!!!

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks i understand all that is being said to me about this matter.

one thing is, i cant let go unless i had at least delivered a kiss, i'd rather her know why i all of a sudden became unavailable.

could someone just give me a few examples of how i could land a kiss? it's hard knowing she's probably not interested in me that way so it throws my game way off.

i was thinkin something along the lines of making strong eye contact, pausing and saying "theres something i just have to do right now" and kiss her. any ideas/suggestions?

i will walk away as i should but i just have to kiss her first and make sure.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't challenge her on the 'going out on couples things' if you want to go somewhere with this.

I would suggest ramping up the kino over the next couple "non-dates", and then trying for a kiss close after the second or third date.

You want to give her time to think about the increased kino and signals you are giving her, so you need to stretch this out a bit. That way you know you'll get the true answer when you try to close on it and not some impulsive junk.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been upping the Kino. And she had told the girl we "double date" with that she thought it was weird that I had been doin that.