Making 3 million dollars is easier than getting an HB4

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GPS I don't think 3,000,000 would be enough for you to land an hb4, maybe with 5 million you could trick a homeless UG-5 cat lady into marrying you if you promised to buy the cat food.... think about it....cat food is your keyyyyy to love!!!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Beg to disagree.

I went into the Army, got the GI bill, got my BA and some graduate work. After going to work, I made it with decision making ability, common fvckin sense and people skills.

You can be the smartest fvckin guy on the planet, but if you don't have what I said above, you'll be operating a frisbee repair shop for the rest of your life.

Luck? Don't think so.
Golden post of the thread.

Amen 5String.

Not only a millionaire, you are also an inspiration to the younger generation.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can take more heroic effort for a homeless "bum" on the street to clean himself up and get a steady job in a department store than for a man who had a good childhood with positive role models, health, and a good education to become a millionaire.

We are all dealt a hand in life, and each hand is incredibly unequal. It's what you do with what you've been dealt that counts.

That's why even though I've become very successful according to the world, I don't consider myself any better than the bum on the street. I don't know his story. I don't know what kind of ghastly circumstances made him give up for the time being. I used to look down on people who didn't live up to my own potential, but I found out that everyone's potential is different.

There are some true heroes out there who have pulled themselves out of emotional illness and off the streets and into a cafeteria job, for example. Not many, perhaps, but a few. The luck of the draw can somewhat determine a man's potential, and it is up to each man to improve his station in life the best he can.

The bird born with a broken wing is no less a bird than his peers who soar in the sky, for it may be much more difficult for that bird to attain his worms than for his soaring companions.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Beg to disagree.

I went into the Army, got the GI bill, got my BA and some graduate work. After going to work, I made it with decision making ability, common fvckin sense and people skills.

You can be the smartest fvckin guy on the planet, but if you don't have what I said above, you'll be operating a frisbee repair shop for the rest of your life.

Luck? Don't think so.
Whoa! Hang on a second. Does that mean my burgeoning frisbee repair business isn't the path to millions? ****!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:
Whoa! Hang on a second. Does that mean my burgeoning frisbee repair business isn't the path to millions? ****!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Good question after I think about it! Gimme the symbol and I'll buy a few shares.