Making 3 million dollars is easier than getting an HB4

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
In North America,

It is easier to make $3 million dollars than it is to get an HB4.

It truly is.

If you work hard, you can make $3 million dollars,

but if you work hard, its very hard nearly impossible to even
get an HB4.

Therefore,

make money and forget everything else in life ok.

Everyone should be trying to make $3 million dollars.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed! I make $60,000 a year and it's like HBs don't even appreciate it! That's good money!

At this rate, I'll have $600k in 10 years and in 20 years, I'll be a guaranteed millionaire! HBs don't care. They don't even look at me.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Agreed! I make $60,000 a year and it's like HBs don't even appreciate it! That's good money!

At this rate, I'll have $600k in 10 years and in 20 years, I'll be a guaranteed millionaire! HBs don't care. They don't even look at me.
Did you just respond to your own thread under a different account?

Seriously mods? This guy is not banned yet?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Did you just respond to your own thread under a different account?

Seriously mods? This guy is not banned yet?
That is not me. Someone trying to spoof me. Mods can check.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made millions. Ex got half when I divorced her.

Moral of the story....if you make millions, make sure to keep it.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:

Moral of the story....if you make millions, make sure to keep it.
How did you make millions? Please share.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
How did you make millions? Please share.
I have been with a fortune 50 company for 29 yrs. I'm a VP and an officer of the company. Also was a senior VP with the largest privately owned truck line in the US. It took alot of years but I did it.

Sad to say my first wife got half after 25 yrs but hey, I just have to look at it as money well spent. :D

Oh, and nobody ever gave me a dime. I earned it all.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
I have been with a fortune 50 company for 29 yrs. I'm a VP and an officer of the company. Also was a senior VP with the largest privately owned truck line in the US. It took alot of years but I did it.

Sad to say my first wife got half after 25 yrs but hey, I just have to look at it as money well spent. :D

How do I make 3 million dollars in a few months??

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had 3 million dollars I could finally get that HB4 I've been dreaming about.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
Congrats on your success though. Tell us some of the keys. Did it all come down to the wire at some points?

Last edited:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- get buzzed with the boys
- go to party
- get girl

total investment: one friday night + less than 20 bucks

Pretty sure you're joking anyway.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
In North America,

It is easier to make $3 million dollars than it is to get an HB4.

It truly is.

If you work hard, you can make $3 million dollars,

but if you work hard, its very hard nearly impossible to even
get an HB4.

Therefore,

make money and forget everything else in life ok.

Everyone should be trying to make $3 million dollars.
Tell you what, you give me just 1.5 million dollars and I'll set you up with a HB4 the very same night. Throw in an extra half-a-mil and I'll bump it up to a HB5. Now everyone is happy!

:up:

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:

Sure, if you don't pay tax, eat, live anywhere, buy clothes, have a car or generally live on planet earth.

MikeOck, if you swing a sneaky 1 Mil of that money to me I'll get you a HB4 (isn't that an oxymoron? how can she be a Hot Babe and a 4...?) to give to GPS and you get half a mill for just transferring ole miss 4/10 GPS will bang

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With 3 millions dollars why don't you just pay some hot slut to **** you instead , if you can't attract women ?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

Just out of interest, did you find that helped with you getting women? The money I mean...

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:

No, you didn't. You got lucky. You can be a genius and work hard and still get nothing. I'm not saying you didn't work hard, you probably did, but there's still some amount of luck to it. When I look at my degrees, I should be able to find a comfortable job. But I was lucky enough to be born in a wealthy family in a wealthy country. I "deserved" **** all. It boils down to hard work AND luck, mate.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
No, you didn't. You got lucky. You can be a genius and work hard and still get nothing. I'm not saying you didn't work hard, you probably did, but there's still some amount of luck to it. When I look at my degrees, I should be able to find a comfortable job. But I was lucky enough to be born in a wealthy family in a wealthy country. I "deserved" **** all. It boils down to hard work AND luck, mate.
Beg to disagree.

I went into the Army, got the GI bill, got my BA and some graduate work. After going to work, I made it with decision making ability, common fvckin sense and people skills.

You can be the smartest fvckin guy on the planet, but if you don't have what I said above, you'll be operating a frisbee repair shop for the rest of your life.

Luck? Don't think so.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Beg to disagree.

I went into the Army, got the GI bill, got my BA and some graduate work. After going to work, I made it with decision making ability, common fvckin sense and people skills.

You can be the smartest fvckin guy on the planet, but if you don't have what I said above, you'll be operating a frisbee repair shop for the rest of your life.

Luck? Don't think so.
You were born in America, mate. That is luck. I was born in the EU. That is luck.