Makeout buddies only?

shakin'cakes

Reaction score
Okay I have this weird problem that's happened to me in the past and I do NOT want this to happen with this girl I really like.

I genuinly liked this girl a while back and we ended up making out on my couch one day, and you know days went by and it seemed like this is all we would do, there wasn't much of a relationship at all. No going out, no doing things together, nothing fun, just making out whenever we saw eachother. And it was really leading nowhere, not even sex so I just cut it loose there cause I wanted a relationship not just making out.

Now there's this girl I like a lot, but I don't want it to end up like last time, so how do I pretty much avoid this? I was thinking maybe slowing down the pace of intimacy and having fun doing stuff together and all that, but maybe you guys have some suggestions?

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'd say get to the make out stage and just be more sexual. Make her turn you down for trying to go a little further. If she likes you then she won't be offended. But get to make out stage first!

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend taking the girl on some interesting dates, something exciting- get her out of her comfort zone to make her see you as a fun, and different guy. There are so many guys out there just looking for some action, and thats nice here and there, but if you're looking for a relationship (which is what you said), do something YOU want to do, and take her ALONG for the ride.

If she's into you, she'll do most of the talking- just keep her talking, ask probing questions, this is good cuz you'll have to open up less, giving that illusion of mystery. She'll want to hang out more because she'll be curious of what you'll be doing on your next date, what interesting info you'll express next time around. Keep her guessing, it will raise her IL. Remember to use Kino and have fun...personality goes a long way- learn to capitalize on what you're good at.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shakin'cakes said:
I genuinly liked this girl a while back and we ended up making out on my couch one day, and you know days went by and it seemed like this is all we would do, there wasn't much of a relationship at all. No going out, no doing things together, nothing fun, just making out whenever we saw eachother. And it was really leading nowhere, not even sex so I just cut it loose there cause I wanted a relationship not just making out.
That's your responsibility to make it go somewhere, not hers. Why weren't you going out? Why weren't you fun? Why didn't you take her dancing?

Did you tell her "I know this awesome dance club that just opened, lets go dance the night away" and she said "No, I'd rather just sit here and watch tv?"

shakin'cakes

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
That's your responsibility to make it go somewhere, not hers. Why weren't you going out? Why weren't you fun? Why didn't you take her dancing?

Did you tell her "I know this awesome dance club that just opened, lets go dance the night away" and she said "No, I'd rather just sit here and watch tv?"
Yeah I know, I see that now. I made a few big mistakes in the past but I'm learning a lot now. And to the guy who suggested the fun dates and being exciting and what not, thanks. That's pretty much the answer I was looking for :)