Make sure you know what your grabbing before you start squeezing.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there we all were at a table at the bar. We were watching the RedSox and Yankees play. We were eating and drinking beers and having a good ol time. There's one girl there that im always joking around with. Ill call her Shelly. She's in real good shape so she a sturdy girl. Her and I are always punching each other and just plain ol being silly all the time.

Well, after Shelly finished her burger she said im so full my belly must be sticking way out. Being me, I reached down to tickle and squeeze her stomach, and she would have probably laughed and pushed me away. Normal stuff for us.

Well, as I was going for her stomach she leaned over. As she leaned over I turned my head away to say something to Dawn. Instead of squeezing Shelly's stomach, I grabbed her boob and I didn't know it. All of the sudden "Ella" sitting on the other side of the table started yelling at me. HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING??? I DONT THINK SO, I DONT THINK SO!!!! I then realized I was squeezing Shelly's boob like a pillow. It all happened so fast. I said im sorry, and tried to explain I was trying to grab her belly. My face turned sunburn red. Of course Ella didn't believe a word and kept making a scene. Dawn got up and went to the other side of the table away from me. Im also interested in Dawn, so Im sure that's now ruined, lol. It seemed like the only one that believed me was Shelly. She said its ok. Its over......just forget about it.

She even called me today to say how bad she felt.

Lesson learned? watch what your doing before doing Kino.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I bet she liked it.

As for the other b1tches, FUCC EM!

You did well.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it again the next time you two are out and pretend you made another mistake and was trying to touch her shoulder. Do it every time until she expects it from you. That should be fun! No one could ever label you as nice!

Disclaimer: Must have ballz and be willing to block possible slaps.

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, your only mistake is that you did not keep your composure when that biyatch yelled at you. I mean, it was an honest mistake, so there was no reason whatsoever for you to feel ashamed or bad for doing it. You should have just keep your cool and maybe said jokingly "sorry! well I wondered why her belly was out of proportion" and laughed.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Um...let me be the first to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That being done, don't sweat it. It was an honest mistake. Just look back on it and laugh. :)

Which is what you should've done earlier...just kinda laughed it off. If you can't laugh at yourself, you're gonna hate life. Also, by acting all embarassed, it makes you look even MORE guilty.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do is just Cowboy Up and dust yourself off. :)

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, cowboy the F*** up. No matter what KEEP COOL. You could have probably reversed the situation by playing back at the only girl *****ing at you.....

as soon as everyone realized it was an accident, then get the i'm a badass (like a ****y smile on your face) look, and play back to the only pissed chick and say something like, "chill out honey, you will get your turn [soon enough] too !" or "just wait in line" something to that effect.

anywayz, funny story.....LMFAO.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*ck does that "Ella" chick think she is? It isn't her boob you grabbed. You can do whatever you want to Shelly if she's cool with it.

Keep up the good work!

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiya!:p ;) I once smacked a girl's ass and she punched my back.:D

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol who cares, why the hell is her friend the one yelling at you; she's probably just jelous that you didn't grab her breasts, stuff a rag in her mouth....

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Ella your girlfriend? If not, she acted like a bytch.

Shelley sounds cool with it. If you want to have some fun, you could try 'accidentally' grabbing her boobs again with a big smile on your face next time you're out, see how she reacts.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha!!! great story :D

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Na Ellas not my girl friend. She is screaming hot though. Her boy friend is a huge Strong man contest guy. He was sitting right next to her. She's the type that will tell you if you ware your pants too high. Or to cut your nose hairs. If she wants to say something, she will just go ahead and say it.

Shelly on the other hand is really really laid back. She is also very hot. But Shelly just assumed I didn't mean it. She doesn't have it out for guys. She's a very easy person to hang out with. To bad she has a mad crush on my cousin. But that's ok, they will make a good couple if he ever gets divorced, hahahaha.