make canned openners,your canned openers.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the people wanting to use canned openers.Great!Use them,but don't use the ones great pua artists use.I say take the time to make some up yourself.
It will best fit who you are and what your personality is like,and it will fit what surroundings your in from time to time.Like college,work,bar,whatever.

I don't use canned openers.I never put in the effort to memorize them,but I have heard a lot of people criticize them.Saying they don't work because their meant for the people who made them.Go natural they say.

I have also heard the opposite though.
It would be best if one would come up with some themselves.See what works and then discard it or keep it.
I am in the sales business,and we are given a script to memorize and read to people. I experiment by shortening it and getting to the point,or I just make up my own BASED off of the script.I use the script to come up with something different that I can use with my personality.Sometimes one version works better than the other.

So take a pick up line,make up one,whatever the point is just make it your own. How much effort you put into it,you will get that much back.

Reaction score
cool dude said:
TO all the poeple wanting to use canned openners.Great!Use them,but don't use the ones great pua artist use.I say take the time to make some up yourself.
It will best fit who you are and what your personality is like,and it will fit what surroundings your from time to time.Like college,work,bar,whatever.

I don't use canned openers.I never put in the effort tom memorize them,but I have heard a lot of people criticize them.Saying they don't work because are meant for the people who made them.Go natural they say.

I have also heard the opposite.I figured it would be best if one would come up with some themselves.See what works and then discard it or keep it.
I am in the sales business,and we are given a script to memorize and read to people.Well I experiment by shortening it and getting to the point,or I just make up my own BASED off of the script.I use the script to come up with something different that I can use with my personality.

So take a pick up line,make up one,whatever the point is just make it your own.

Tarzan say: What Can opener? What Can? Tarzan need one of these Can opener! New local 7-11 in Jungle no sell fresh foods but food pictures in metal objects! Unga Bunga Boo!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
digits

cool dude

i agree you need a structure to follow but you can adlib between your lines

i always ask the same 4 OPENERS ( stacking the openers it s called ,THE SAME NEGS AND I CAN REAL CONVOS GOING at least for 3or 4 MINUTES i bail out come back exchange digits