Majorly tested

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You're in a more dangerous situation than you realize. You're actually becoming more and more like us and that not a good thing for someone who wants to "learn femininity".

I see you more and more talking like us and using our phrases, and adopting our thought processes. What works for men does not work for women, by-and-large. I'd admonish you to be careful, because I don't think you're delineating between learning how we men think, and becoming what we are. This is not meant in a mean-spirited way. I don't want to see you reap unforeseen problems.
Thank you.
This is how I talk normally.
I work with all men and have for nearly three decades.
This is me being myself Atom.
Noone on this forum knows me socially irl and I selfregulate outside of work and I selfregulate outside of here.
Within the next few weeks or so you'll see me spend less time here as I initiate building new social circles
1 is a fun parttime job to meet the public
2 is the new church and related volunteer service(not open for services yet)

Those are two social scenes my every intent is to follow what you and a few others advised to transition to the ideal of femininity.

Right now, being myself is helping me survive. I am still working fulltime in a physically demanding job with all men and there's a freaking pandemic on. I'm able to sniff out business people trying to take advantage of me now.

This is me Atom. I know its not conducive to attracting masculine males but this forum isn't the place for attracting. This forum is for self development.

Please just reassure me that you believe I will still accomplish those femininity goals.

Anyways, I have aesthetic appreciation for the beauty of women.
When I potentially fail at attracting a masculine man-let's give it a timeline of 5 years from that Transitioning thread I started-I can always try going to bat for the other team to stave off loneliness(as the femme, not the butch....do you know what I'm referring to?)

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying, be aware that it's one thing to learn how we men think, and another to immerse oneself in our world and adapt our philosophies and manner of speech. There are books out there that cater to teaching women to be more feminine. Perhaps they are worth looking into. Have you looked into that?

I just don't want to see you hinder your stated goals by being over-exposed to our energy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are books out there that cater to teaching women to be more feminine. Perhaps they are worth looking into.
There's a saying guys use here: "Don't ask a fish how to catch fish, ask a fisherman". Maybe that applies to females as well?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So....just to clarify, I am slowed right down on that goal and concentrating more on my strength and stamina. Survival mode does not include learning how to shape my brows right now.

Thank you Sirs, for your continued encouragement.