MAJOR problem at school.

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a sophomore in a high school of about 1000 kids, kinda small. i moved here in 8th grade and everything was good until freshman year. i guess you could say i had a loud mouth sometimes but it wasnt like bad enough to make people want to fight me, i was jus standin up for myself kinda, so the year was over and ths kid wanted to fight me, he's a nut. he will never backdown and he will keep fighting until your on the stretcher. he's small to, and hes ****ed up a lot of people bigger then him. he held the grudge throughout the whole summer then dropped it the beginning of this year. then he decided he wanted to fight me again because people tell him im talkin **** to get a rise outta him jus because they wana see a fight. now when ever i go downtown i see this kid. and he always gets in my face and he has all his gangster buddies around him and i have only a couple of buddies with me. he's hit me a couple of times, i dont know why i dont fight back, probably because im so intimidated by him. over the past year and a half people have started to think im a ***** cuz of it, and i have to change that. im an ok fighter but its been awhile... now the other day in class this kid said **** and this time i said somethin back and he got up all in my face and before **** happened it was broken up and was reported. neither of us got in trouble but i know when i see him outside of school ****s gonna go down, a couple of weeks ago he clocked me in cheek near the eye/nose, it hurt like a b!tch for a week....how should i deal with this kid? i know if i fight him im gonna get fuked up regardless cuz they fight dirty and have knifes and $hit. but at the same time i dont wanna back down, i wanna get this kid off of me and want me people to stop thinkin im a pu$$y.

btw im 5'11/6'0 and weigh 155 and lift 4 days of the week so its not like im a weak pu$$y that cant do anything

thanks

SL1CK

Reaction score
YO WTF?? You;re 5'11/6'0" and you can't whoop that dude? I'm guessing he's an alpha among his friends, and maybe thats why he's intimidating to you. But still, you said this kid is smaller than you, you're 6 feet man!! I know you can take him, you even said you lift* 4 times a week! I KNOW you can do it. But in the meantime, play the cool guy card, and keep your cool. Practice boxing by yourself in your spare time...just do it, trust me, it will help you...

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. he's also screwed kids that are bigger then me and know how to fight real good. this kid is a class a fighter and im 100% sure of it cuz ive seen him fight other kids before we had problems. he even screwed up a kid in the marines that was on leave.

but also, what should i do about that pu$$y rep in general?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up... ive been taking muay thai and brazilian jiu jitsu and im 4-2 in ultimate fighting and i will tell you this.. if your 6 feet tall you have the reach advantage.. dont let him tackle you and keep the fighting stand up... aim for his nose or his jar right under his ear and youll get a knockout... if he takes it to the ground just use elbows on his face untill your soaked with his blood... ive never lost a school fight but i get my ass kicked by 30 year olds in ultimate fighting so i know my stuff... trust me on this... keep it a standup fight and dont let him tackle you and you will whoop his ass

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice but i forgot to mention that even though he's small, hes fat. i was thinkin jus grab him and clock him in the face as soon as he touches me then if he goes down get on top of him and break his ****in nose and then get his temple but that could kill him lol

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he rolls with knifes?
ok. get a roll of dimes. put it in your hadn. tis so tiny, no one will notice it[except the the lil sh!t whose face u fvck up.] and clench it in ur fist when punch him. it reinforces your knuckles so they don't get ****ed up, and adds weight to ur fist.
it ain't fighting dirty is no one noes about it. and you'll probably drop him in one or 2 punches.
and do take the guy aboves me advice. keep ti standing...if he gets on ur chest, ur basicly screwed.

u lucky you're not in my position. my kid is one of the craziest kids in the school, has a million getto friends, and an older brother who are all crazy as **** and he wants to beat ym ass.
but thats cause i don't take his sh!t..and i talk sh!t back to him. lol.
but we have a buncha friends in common at school, so they all told em they won't let **** break out between us.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
if hes small and fat.. hes slow.. if your tall and skinny... your fast... speed always beats power (how do you think the german army ****ed everyone up in WW2) use speed moves like jabs to his face.. dont let him sucker punch you... hit him first next time he gets in your face.. trust me bro JUST DO IT TRUST ME BRO GET HIM HE HIT YOU ALREADY JESUS CHRIST you gotta do this bro or everyone will walk all over you... be fast.. speed is armor my friend.. the best defense is a good offense.. thats all i can tell you abou tfighting just jab him in the nose till he bleeds out

edit... one more thing.. dont stop hitting him till hes knocked out... just throw punches like your trying to end his life.. whatever you do... dont stop throwing punches no matter what happenes

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
if hes small and fat.. hes slow.. if your tall and skinny... your fast... speed always beats power (how do you think the german army ****ed everyone up in WW2) use speed moves like jabs to his face.. dont let him sucker punch you... hit him first next time he gets in your face.. trust me bro JUST DO IT TRUST ME BRO GET HIM HE HIT YOU ALREADY JESUS CHRIST you gotta do this bro or everyone will walk all over you... be fast.. speed is armor my friend.. the best defense is a good offense.. thats all i can tell you abou tfighting just jab him in the nose till he bleeds out

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(how do you think the german army ****ed everyone up in WW2)
what the hell are you talking about?

As you say, though, the height advantage = reach advantage, jab him weaker then go for a takedown if you want, or just knock him out.

The thing with this kind of situation is always the fear of having the guy's clique come after you and all that, any thoughts on this guys?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
german army destroyed europe with blitzkrieg... aka... speed

and if his clique goes after you and beats your ass you still won lol.... hmm... yeah... dont you have friends too?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can either try and wesile out, or fight him, i dont know your situation, if you seem ot tihnk there is no way you can win then maybe you should not bother, but i find it hard to belive some fat kid much smaller then yourself could be so strong that you do not stand a chance. People are scared to stand up to him, scared to fight back so he wins easily because those other people are probably scared to throw a decent punch back. Next time he says somthing to you, say somthing back liek you tell us you do, and then if he lays a finger on you, and i mean that litraly, even if he just gives you a little push, punch that guy in the jaw and punch him hard to maim him.

Either hook him on the side of his jaw or upper cut him on the underneaf of his jaw. He should get the message, but keep focused, if he looks like hes going to fight back throw another punch, if you knock him off his feet, once he gets back to his feet out of the spur of the moment he will probably run at you, if you knock him down again he will get the message and quit.

Dr. Jim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst case scenario, give that fatherless child-bastard-creature a pen-traech...

Actually don't... but if you're lucky you might be able to manipulate your surroundings, I'm not a fighter - more of a passifist, and in the one instance where I had to fight, I refused and suggested if the guy really wants to fight why don't he prove it to the crowd. Well the crowd people heard this, actually gangsta-wannabes, stepped up to the plate to prove their alpha-street-cred-fighterness... The fight I was in ended right there, no injuries to me, and my opponent a mess because he didn't wanna **** with this stranger-gangsta - so it de-alpha'd his fighting status, made me fade into obsecurity, and the gangsta-kid seem more ballsy.

EDIT:

Or get him to thing you're in-****ing-sane. Some ******* through food at me/wanted me to fight. So me and my pals stood up and started snapping while slowly walking towards that bastard, he honestly wasn't sure what to expect as he approached, snapping our fingers to a rhythm only we could hear. People watched as we approached on this jerk. He ran away, trying to comprehend what we were doing in our snappieness.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 foot.. and only 155 pounds..

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbullfbu
yeah. he's also screwed kids that are bigger then me and know how to fight real good. this kid is a class a fighter and im 100% sure of it cuz ive seen him fight other kids before we had problems. he even screwed up a kid in the marines that was on leave.

but also, what should i do about that pu$$y rep in general?
go to a few wrestling practices and learn how to do a good double leg. Refine it because this technique will ensure victory.

Right left jabs just to get him to blink. Change levels and double leg takedown him to the floor. Take top position and maul him with elbows and punches. STAY ON TOP. Unless you know how to grapple you need to stay on top.

If you can't take him down make sure you keep him moving back with your punches. Don't let him come forward. If he is moving back he loses his base and loses his power completely. Just rush the **** out've him with STRAIGHT PUNCHES! Dont swing like a ****in monkey, I've seen so much of that **** in street fights. Do you see professional fighters swinging like that? No. You know why? cause it doesn't do **** against anyone who knows how to jab.

Keep your hands up and your chin down. Don't be afraid of being cheap. Its a street fight. Kick in the nuts if you must.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height will not win a fight.

How much you can bench will not win a fight.

How often you lift will not win a fight.

How well you can fight, stamina, and strategy will win.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man hate when kids try to do that to people. An then he made you look like a real pusvy. Listen to that UFC guy i've been practicing hand to hand combat and prison knife fighting.

From way you posted you have it in your head that your going to get fuvked up which won't help you at all it will just make it worst. If that kid hits you fuvking hit him back don't make no one take advantage of you. Most of the time so longs they see that you will really throw down people think twice. But make an example out of this kid fuvk him up. Its pretty gay not having friends who would support you because now adays its all about jumping and using weapons. Most kids and people are inexperienced and don't know how to use a knife effectively, don't try to grab his knife hand. Don't give him the chance to pull out no knife either you see him pulling one out you fuvking keep hitting him until you know he won't get up and attack again. Once he pull out a knife he is threatening your life so fuvking hit him until someone breaks it up. (watch out for his friends as they may try to jump in) If he happens to pull out his knife alrdy use a chair and put the chair legs between you and the knife. Since i know for sure he is inexperienced once he leaves a opening fuvking disarm him and knock him out as that UFC guy said aim for jaw close by the ear. Knee him in the groin he will go down.

Best bet is to catch him by surprise. First prioty is to try and break his balance. Throwing something at him will break his balance. (Make sure you keep your mental and physical balance) Yelling and making loud noises while approaching him can help break his balance. Best Defence is a good Offense wants you get that opening keep repeatedly attacking him until his down and out for the fight. Wish i could teach you a few moves but wouldn't have a picture to give you a good idea. See if you can google Chin Jab and learn that basic move and you can knockout anybody no matter the size, so longs you have a good enough force to it you can him out and even more force can cause a neck fracture. (I have used this in 3-4 fights.)

Damn i wish i could really help you in this situation i would've even came and fought for you hate sh!t like this. Hope you the best and be prepared to fight.