Maintaining in bed, need tips

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First time i've ever had a weak performance. Her head game was ok, sorta numbing..a lot of foreplay. Did her missionary for a while, I came...and then that was it. Couldn't maintain a second erection no matter how hard she sucked..I was able to get it up but by the time I got the condom on...limp.

I just wasn't able to maintain a second erection. It's concerning me because it has never happened to me before....but why did it happen today?

I've narrowed it down to a few reasons why it MIGHT have been a problem.

*Havent' masturbated in over a week..so I came for the first time in a while ..maybe that had something to do with it?

*I was HUNGRY like a hippo, all I had was cereal.

*I wasn't really too sexually attracted to her..

*Only had a few hours in the hotel room...maybe I was trying to rush?

What do you guys think? How common is this...also..any tips so I make sure this NEVER happens again?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it just doesn't work out. No biggie. Next time just make sure you pound her real good.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me once in my life, and I had none of the problems you listed. Sometimes there's just no explaination for it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the time you can't get it up after you first nut is called a refraction period. Try googling it and see what you come up with.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird, I never have a second eretion. Is that normal? Anyhow, I figure I make her come as many times as possible while holding off. So far so good. But how can I get an erection right after I come? I'm 18, btw.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Weird, I never have a second eretion. Is that normal? Anyhow, I figure I make her come as many times as possible while holding off. So far so good. But how can I get an erection right after I come? I'm 18, btw.
Look at her (.)(.) and her ()().

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter

I've narrowed it down to a few reasons why it MIGHT have been a problem.

*I was HUNGRY like a hippo, all I had was cereal.

*I wasn't really too sexually attracted to her..

What do you guys think? How common is this...also..any tips so I make sure this NEVER happens again?
those are both good reasons.
Dont go hungry again.
and you might want to be sexually attracted when you have sex, I thought thats a given but there you go.....

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read somewhere you need 20-30 minutes after busting to regain a full erection. do some other "stuff" for half hour,then slap on a new rubber and go at it again.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got that problem too, It takes me almost an hour to recharge if she is doing her job in keeping me turned on, but if not it takes about 2-3 hours for me to get horny again.

Oh well.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya... I'd say it was the... "not so sexually attracted to her"

You already got your nutz off the first go...

so by the second time, you could probably care a lot less, on top of not being so attracted to her... your body was just prob. over it.

Also the lack of food thing as well. Your body saying... "NO!" we need to reserve our energy, rather than wax another round off on this not so attractive chick, we just waxed.

Don't sweat it.............

-DarkLight-