made out with a friend at party; now want more

salvosom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this thread to the mature man forum, and all I got was a bunch of flames and useless "lol" comments. Hope you guys here are more useful :)

So we went to a club at the big city close to us, got into the VIP, started doing body shots off one girl/friend Asian HB8.5, then under the cheering of the other girls (and guy) made out with her.

Now this girl has always given me signs of interest (at least since we started school in august), but i just thought it was too messy to sleep with her. She is quite a party girl and would probably be up for a casual thing, so now I do want to do her. I have the impression that I always had some sort of upper hand just by holding back, and I want to keep this advantage.

Now after we made out, she comes up to me and asks if we're still friends, and I answer "yes, but can we still make out sometime?" and she says "sure!". I couldn't do more that night because of all the people who were with us

Any ideas how I could escalate this without losing my edge ? Direct suggestion? ask her out? etc.. ? ideas welcome!

P.S. I realize the exchange we had about being friends and making out was not the smoothest, but we were both piss drunk, so I don't think it was that disastrous.

Damand

Reaction score
invite her over to your house for some body shots? haha just kidding.

invite her over to enjoy some wine and watch a movie or something. escalate things yourself. she is your guest, you control everything, you have the edge. Lead her around, be the dominant one in the interaction.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I hope you had fun. This girl might really like you, but at the same time she might just like to make out with guys. There are a lot of girls out there that are "make-out wh0res".

Remember though, she probably wouldn't make out with you unless she was at least somewhat attracted to you (or she was p!ss drunk). Ask her out sometime soon, but don't get all clingy and sh*t. Just because she kissed you doesn't necessarily mean she wants to go steady with you or anything.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops

(double-post, disregard)

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...that's funny...

why would you ask her if the two of you can make out again?it sounds pathetic...

invite her into your place...nuff said

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salvosom said:
So we went to a club at the big city close to us, got into the VIP, started doing body shots off one girl/friend Asian HB8.5, then under the cheering of the other girls (and guy) made out with her.

Asian HB 8.5? That I have to see.

Now this girl has always given me signs of interest (at least since we started school in august), but i just thought it was too messy to sleep with her.

You mean if she would let you sleep with her

Now after we made out, she comes up to me and asks if we're still friends, and I answer "yes, but can we still make out sometime?" and she says "sure!".

Now that is a true DJ move. I can see James Bond asking Pvssy Galore: "Can I make out with you again, please?"

If she enjoyed it you might have chance but dude...never ask to make out. Just grab them and do it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I tried to tell him, but he gets all p!ssy about it.

Dude, what do you consider "edge"??? "Can we make out again". Come ON. Please tell me you have an idea WHY we "laughed you out of the MM forum".

That line right there has lost you your edge.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"lol"