Made me realize...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I saw a hot chick at work the other day so I pulled her aside talked to her for a few minutes and than asked for her number. We exchanged telephone #'s, and she went on her way.

Later that day I caught her constantly staring and smiling at me. Before she left she told me that she was at the game with a couple of her friends, and that she'd be back down to see me again later.

Well she came back with a friend later on and we talked for about 15 minutes, all of a sudden her cell phone rang and she kept pressing ignore. She kept telling her friend that "If he calls again I'll scream."

All of a sudden she and her friend just say "oh crap we have to go bye."

It dawned on me that she probably has an obsessive boyfriend, that is giving her too much attention.

Later as I was walking to the parking lot I saw her and her friend walking with two guys, she didn't say anything to me, all she did was smile and wink.

I'm calling her tomorrow, If it happends I'm happy, if she's just an attention ***** I don't give a ****, the thing that dawned on me was how stupid I was for the past three years of high school concentrating on how to make girls the center of my life, and how pathetic it really was, and to mention that chicks in general hate that.

I am so glad I accidentally stumbled upon this site, and how it opened my eyes and made me realize my life needed changing.

I don't know why I typed all of this out, just sharing some thoughts I had. Feel free to add to it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get 'er Tiger! :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Go get 'er Tiger! :)
Here here,

the revelations on this site are, well, insane. Its amazing how a page long article can Literally change your life.

:D
Knock'er dead buddy

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was Pook's 'Kill that desperation" that did that for me :).

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not just one article, the whole Bible.

I called her today, she's working on Saturday while I have it off, she said she'd call me to let me know if she'd hang out after work.

So far so good.