Made a complete balls of getting dumped by ex!!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal. You gotta stop thinking about a revenge move. Unless you do it immediately as a counter punch, all you'll end up showing her is that you are flustered, miffed, and butthurt by all of these recent events.

Be the superior male here, and stop all contact. That includes calls, emails, texts, and especially Facebook. Why would you sulk? All it does is fortify her ego. All you'd look like is a chump who lost out in a relationship and is crying like a bonafide looser. No, man, you move on instantly and you move forward. Always.

You think SHE is cryin over YOU? For all you know, she's suckin off some dude she met 10 minutes ago in a bar stall.

Do severe NC and let her hamster spin as to why you're not picking up. The more contact you give, the more this will take to get over. Start now.

Good luck.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Usually, i would advise immediate no contact, but in this case i can really feel your pain...if you are really so intent on feeling better right away...you should message her this...

"Ok, good luck and thank you...my conscience is finally clear"

She will likely try to contact you and ask you what are you talking about with this vague ambiguos statement...keep your frame and stay no contact though...her hamster will be spinning out of control for a while and also delete her off facebook immediately...remember..women can be savages when they break up with someone...they have the abillity to not feel guilty or remorseful at all when dumping or cheating on someone....so don't feel bad about it...keep your frame after you message this

This almost certainly by no means won't make her want you back.....but it will make you feel a little better in the mean time to ease you into no contact......and once you do indeed move on, she will always wonder about you if you keep your frame on this...but most importantly you will be a stronger person after successfully moving on....
Can I just say that this is brilliant?

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losther said:
I'd also add that she is moving back here in six months .... She stated earlier on the texts that we could maybe hook up when she gets back... Having her cake and eat it...
OK...I would DO NOTHING in this case. Don't send a single text, email, call, or anything. Putting in the effort means that you care, and you don't want her to know that you are sitting there frustrated over everything.

She is coming back in the six months. OK. So what you should do now is go out and try to hook up with a bunch of chicks. Just a ton. Make sure your Facebook wall is blowing up...and make it public that you are out with girls NOW. Unlock your privacy settings so she can see everything happening.

She'll wonder how you were able to move on so fast....she'll wonder if she meant anything to you at all. This will completely MINDFVCK her and make her believe you were the prize all the long. Her imagination will run wild. She will be COMPLETELY JEALOUS.

If you sit and mope about her, she'll be less attracted to you. Why would any woman go back to guy who is a groveling mess? Every time I reeled back an ex its because they were seeing how well I was doing without them. They wanted to be a part of whatever I had going, which was A LOT.

So, your chick is going to be coming back in six months. She thinks she still owns you. You will get another shot with her if and only if you do what I tell you to do.

Women are super competitive...she should be proving herself to you now. This is the Alpha way.

No contact until she contacts you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like flipping things back onto girls.

I probably would have said, "You know, your self-assessment actually makes good sense to me. Wishing you the best. :)"

I almost never use smileys but I would in this case. I think this response conveys a care-free attitude, paints her in a bad light and invites her brain hamster to throttle up. In terms of damage control, this would be the best overall option in my view.