Lying about your age

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the only reason a girl asks your age is because she's questioning if you are too old. So go ahead and tell that 21 year old your age 30, 40 or 50 and watch her walk away. Of course you could make the case she thinks you look too old and even if you low ball your age she's probably not attractive to you enough anyway.

I can't believe any guy has been to college bar or even internet dating and went after early 20 year-olds and would think that females don't make a huge deal out of "excessive" age difference. No one is completely honest in the dating game especially including women so why would not being honest about your age right off the bat be some special circumstance? The whole dating game is about dishonesty and being fake. Women demand it that way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "demand" lots of things, which is indicative of the staggering level of depravity of modern-day social dynamics.

As long as we keep dancing to their tune, things will never change and in fact will only get worse. I prefer to tell it like it is when it comes to women because I've found that lying about one's age or anything else usually tends to backfire on oneself in subtle ways.

Some people are here just to get laid, while others are here for relationships... I get that. But as long as we keep dancing madly to the music they play we'll keep being part of the problem and not the solution. In fact, things have gotten this bad precisely because of our weakness in dancing to their tune.

There should be no need whatseover for forums like SS. Its very existence is a symptom of societal disease. I think that we men should start making "demands", but we don't. We're too busy feverishly tap dancing around so women will like us.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
About the only reason a girl asks your age is because she's questioning if you are too old. So go ahead and tell that 21 year old your age 30, 40 or 50 and watch her walk away.
And if she walks away, so what? What happened to abundance mentality?
I would much rather have a girl be attracted to my real self than pose as something I'm not and have her be attracted to a caricature.

Stagger Lee said:
I can't believe any guy has been to college bar or even internet dating and went after early 20 year-olds and would think that females don't make a huge deal out of "excessive" age difference
I've never done any internet dating, but I have checked out some dating sites, and I was surprised how picky the women were about age. They definitely don't want a guy over a certain age. Even the women in their late 40s didn't want a guy my age.

BUT, I find that in real life, once you create some attraction, they don't really care how old you are. If they're attracted to you (and I find they often are), they're attracted to you. This goes back to the principle "don't go by what they say, go by their actions".

Stagger Lee said:
No one is completely honest in the dating game especially including women so why would not being honest about your age right off the bat be some special circumstance? The whole dating game is about dishonesty and being fake
This is the classic excuse. "Everybody else is lying, so why shouldn't I?".
Fact is, not everybody is lying. I don't play @sshole game, I am true to myself and genuine with women. As a result, I find that I attract nice, decent girls. Which are the type of girls I am attracted to.

If your game is built around being a jerk and a liar, guess what kind of girls you're going to attract?

Atom Smasher said:
I think that we men should start making "demands", but we don't. We're too busy feverishly tap dancing around so women will like us.
This is exactly right. Instead of believing in yourself you're being the dancing monkey. "Oh, I better not tell her I'm 25, she might not like me. I better tell her I'm 23 instead, that way maybe she will let me have some of her golden pvssy". That strikes me as pathetic.

It's funny that Atom Smasher and I are the oldest guys in the thread, but we're the ones who aren't afraid to tell our real age.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's funny that Atom Smasher and I are the oldest guys in the thread, but we're the ones who aren't afraid to tell our real age.
:rockon:

Quoted from "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Classon:

"When youth comes to age for advice he receives the wisdom of years. But too often does youth think that age knows only the wisdom of days that are gone, and therefore profits not. But remember this, the sun that shines today is the sun that shone when thy father was born, and will still be shining when thy last grandchild shall pass into the darkness.

'The thoughts of youth,' he continued, 'are bright lights that shine forth like the meteors that oft make brilliant the sky, but the wisdom of age is like the fixed stars that shine so unchanged that the sailor may depend upon them to steer his course."

Arkad's lesson

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really disagree with much of anything you're saying, Zekko and Atom Smasher. My point is if you are late 20's and older, females 18 to early 20's may be interested in you but for the number of your age. Maybe all you want from the younger girl is a hook up, or maybe that's all that's going to happen anyway. There's a lot of things both the male and female don't reveal or aren't completely honest about. I don't see how not revealing a true age number is any different.

At some point maybe when a girl is over 30, a 15 to 20 year age span isn't a dealbreaker provided she's attracted to you otherwise. But to girls in their early 20's anything over 5-10 years older is a huge deal to them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger, in the last several months, a 22 year old had a crush on me and a 25 year old wanted me to dump my girlfrien for her. If a girl is attracted to you, it isn't going to matter what your age is.

I'm beginning to think there's something about a much older man that has a sort of exotic quality to younger girls.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it's the paint job on my walker. Irresistable...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told the last ONS I had that I was 19 just for that "me too" effect, while in reality I'm 22. I don't know whether she could tell I was lying or not, but either way I think lying is an awesome way to mack on chicks in the club.

I once told a chick I was a Masters student in super engineering and got svcked, where I don't know if she would have if I'd told her my real educational history.

I am actually horribly bad at lying unless I am macking. I just do it for sh!ts 'n' giggles really. Not even very often. I have tried giving out a fake name a few times when I'm at the club, just for the hell of it and I got called out on it. Suppose I need to practice my lying skills.

Plus there's that feeling of opening up that you get telling a woman the truth all the time. Recently a chick kept hammering me with the question what I studied. I figure now that I should have just told her I was studying law or something general. Telling the truth a chick that u don't know that's really essentially not appreciative of you is almost pointless. I prefer to keep that air of mystery. And if you can think of a lie on the spot I suppose that proves that you are innovative and can think outside the box, and it's not easy for a chick to corner you.

Too much of anything is a bad thing though. I wouldn't lie so much that you're dependent on some alternate persona to get ch*cks.

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie about age. But don't say it unless she asks and if you do, don't make a big deal about it. If you're uncomfortable with an age gap then it could make her feel that way too. If you play it off as just a number than that's all it will be.

Late 20's early 30's hitting on 18-22 is perfectly fine and actually biologically normal. It's actually a good compatibility for high energy men at their peak and the chemistry is good.

I'm 29 and dated girls 19-30 over the past year (the one that was a year older than me turned out to be the most miserable experience for both of us). And I find it's easier to find chemistry with women in their early 20's, it's the largest dating pool and I'm comfortable making friends with other guys in that range too as long as their not too immature. The girls appreciate older guys, but it can get weird if the difference is so big that you could be their father.

I do get some criticism from girls my age that I'm friends with for dating younger women but it's kind of a resentment thing in which they view younger women as competition. Aging is tougher on women then guys and we need to respect that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ngdonjuan said:
The girls appreciate older guys, but it can get weird if the difference is so big that you could be their father.
Lol. It's weird and creepy if the guy is unattractive/low value. If it's George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler (51 and 32), nobody says a thing. Notice he is most definitely old enough to be her father.

Clooney is an attractive, high value male. Who would you expect him to be dating? Another 51 year old? Or is the correct answer "Anyone he wants"?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
great post i do the same.. works great .. as long as a female like you she will believe what ever you say
How do you know that it works great? Couldnt these broads like you just the same if you said your real age?

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've never done any internet dating, but I have checked out some dating sites, and I was surprised how picky the women were about age. They definitely don't want a guy over a certain age. Even the women in their late 40s didn't want a guy my age.
^This is the only reason why I am considering fudging my age. I look a lot younger than I am and fit in well with the late twenties/early thirties professionals type crowd. I usually get guessed at 32-35. I actually detest lying, but I want to make the online stuff worthwhile instead of being filtered out of all the search results.

zekko said:
BUT, I find that in real life, once you create some attraction, they don't really care how old you are. If they're attracted to you (and I find they often are), they're attracted to you. This goes back to the principle "don't go by what they say, go by their actions".
^This has been my experience as well. The last girl I banged was 31 and the same age as my soon to be ex wife. I generally don't have problems attracting younger women in person, but between work and family responsibilities, I don't find myself getting the exposure to enough women.

So, is lying about your age online different from lying in person?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls online are "lying" about their weight and looks in their pics and on not being superficial slvts. Lot's of guys are lying about their age, height, jobs and income. An honest person is at a huge disadvantage.

But the age thing is one thing that I do not feel bad about lying. The only reason young women make such a big stink about age difference is the media and male c0ckblocking society has demonized the younger female/older male as "creepy". It's natural and normal for a male to be attracted to younger women, and so most likely it's normal for younger women to be attracted to older men. Notice the same media sort of glorifies younger man/older women. I swear when I was a teen all I saw in the media was how the younger woman/older man was the way to go. It all depends on who is controlling the media at the time and their agenda. The media screwed me when I was young and now again that I'm older lol.

A month or so back I was talking to this 23 year old on POF for a while. She had a cute face but a little chubby in her pics, but still seemed sexy and she's after all 23 lol. So I finally get plans set and meet her. She is bigger in person of course, not hot but still fvckable. So were at the bar where we met and she tells me she was seeing this one guy that she was dating and found out he lied about his age. He was like 44 and telling her he was 31 or there abouts. She thinks per my profile I'm 32. She demands to see my driver's license and sees that I'm 39. Needless to say she left fairly soon and I never talked to ehr again.

The moral of this story isn't that fudging your age will backfire on you. First, some other a-hoe was fudging his age at least 12 years and dating her. So I have to compete against other men lying and I possibly got burnt for the idiot being found out and her now verifying age. Now, she didnt reject me because I lied about my age. She asked for my license because first because she was suspicious and not sufficiently attracted because of my thinning hair, and second because all these other guys are lying. I've met dozens of other women, and none of them have questioned my age. But the real point is all these guys are lying about everything, have a GF or are married and try to date these girls and are continuously trolling for more pvssy. This is why there is an oversupply of men and females can be so hypergamous.

Last edited:

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Stagger. I suspect that what you say about women online is true. I should probably start another thread for just this question: Whether it's OK to lie or fudge the truth in online profiles.

8inches

Reaction score
If they're attracted to you, they're attracted to you. Again, people who make a big deal out of age are looking for excuses for why women don't want them, instead of developing themselves. Brad Pitt's almost 50. Scarlett Johanssen dated Sean Penn for Gods sake. It's only when they aren't attracted to you that you're "too old".

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last ONS was the only time I lied about my age, not giving a sh!t and definitely not expecting it to end the way it did. I met a mother and her daughter in a club and ended up going with them and my wingman to another bar down the street. They asked me how old I was and I told them I was 44. Unsure how they bought that since I was clean-shaven and look nothing near that age. Long story short, I took her mother back to my place and smashed the hell out of her. On the way back to her house she found out my age and still wants to get it on again "whenever I'm back in town."

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you have to lie about your age?

I'm 27 and will be 28 in 2.5 months and I get mistaken for being in the 16 - 19 year old age range. In my experience it does become an issue when females in my age group (younger and older) initially see me as trouble waiting to happen and question if I'm old enough. It's not uncommon for me to be confused for an under aged teen.

It's also a problem being around teenaged (underage) females because even when they do know my age it doesn't seem to work as a deterrent so I put in the effort to stay as far away from them as I can.

Your age means absolutely nothing in reality. If you can meet women's crazy criteria then both younger and older will flock to you. A man lying about his age just seems really odd and weak in my book. The only thing worth lying about is how much money is in your bank account (and that's assuming you're loaded with some serious cash).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So were at the bar where we met and she tells me she was seeing this one guy that she was dating and found out he lied about his age. He was like 44 and telling her he was 31 or there abouts. She thinks per my profile I'm 32. She demands to see my driver's license and sees that I'm 39
Wait a minute, you're 39? You're profile says you're 33. You lying to us, Stagger? Wow, never trust a player... :)

Stagger Lee said:
But the real point is all these guys are lying about everything, have a GF or are married and try to date these girls and are continuously trolling for more pvssy. This is why there is an oversupply of men and females can be so hypergamous.
Right.

C-quenced said:
Your age means absolutely nothing in reality. If you can meet women's crazy criteria then both younger and older will flock to you. A man lying about his age just seems really odd and weak in my book. The only thing worth lying about is how much money is in your bank account (and that's assuming you're loaded with some serious cash).
I was raised that it was tacky to discuss how much money you make. Similarly, I don't know why anyone would tell a girl how much there is in their bank account.

I've probably talked about this before, but another thing about lying is I simply can't be bothered. I'm sure it comes naturally to a lot of people, but for me lying is work. I don't want to have to remember what I've lied about and how to keep my story straight. I have too many other things on my mind to mess with that. I like to keep my life as simple as I can.