LTR's question

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering, me myself im in a commited LTR of only 3 months (next week will make 3 months).

I got a few dilemas here, the first one is on dates, everytime we go out we always do the samething , go out to eat, or go to the movies its always them two and it has been like that since day one.

And the second one is that she just keeps calling me everyday is like she has to be checking up on me every damn day and that gets me annoyed by her, that also will hurt our relationship cause we will end up bored of each other sooner or later if that keeps ocurring.

What are some good dates other than movies, out eating or, a walk at the park or beach, and what can i do about the constand calling of her and contacting me everyyyyyday.

Also one extra question, how often is a good idea to have sex with her? once a week i was thinking? or maybe once every two weeks cause i get the feeling that, sex its all and the main thing that she looks forward to when she sees me, so i was thinking in controling that and may be even bang her once every 3 weeks.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your not into sex?

How about bowling? Mini Golf? Cooking at home? museums? hiking? Biking? Sauna? Jacuzzi's? shooting pool? checking out downtown? Pretend (or real) house hunting?

There are a billiob things out there. Use your imagination.

Bang her as often as possible.

On phone calls - you have to start as you mean to carry on.

Don't pick up the phone all of the time.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say bang her everyday you see her, maybe even multiple times a day. When the honeymoon phase is over, you will wish you would have cuz then she will be the one only wanting it like once or twice a week. Plus if she isn't satisfied in the sack she will find the sex elsewhere. Sex is what keeps you out of the friends zone. Definately don't do every 3 weeks.

A way fun date idea is going to get something pierced. You guys go both get your nipples pierced or you both get something pierced. sweet idea huh? Oh try anything sports related, then you won't get bored.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Three months does not make a LTR. It takes at least six months for each of you to figure one another out and determine whether you want to stay together.
  2. When she calls tell her that you appreciate her calling but you are busy and will call her back when you get a chance. Then call her (when you get the chance). Stop being available at her beck and call.
  3. Search the forum for dating ideas, there's tons of threads out there. Also check your local free entertainment newspapers, they usually come out mid week.
  4. Fvck her as often as the two of you want. Both of your needs should be taken care of. If it poses a problem, refer to answer #1.
    [/list=1]

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl are together for 2 months.

How we've been doing:

- Been together only 2 or 3 days a week (either i'm at my college town, or she has things too)
- Almost everyday we're together we have sex.
- The days we're not together, we make eachother eager to be together again, and have more crazy/wild/incredible sex. I make her very horny and waiting for me with the things i tell her on msn/msg. I arouse her a lot, and then in the final i turn the subject and tell her that i like her a lot, stuff like that.
- We go out at night once a week, with groups of friends, either my friends, her's or mutual friends. We go to diferent places, make drinking games, have a lot of fun.
- Again, sex is the best thing in a relation.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it lol, im the biggest sex fan and freak in the entire universe, the thing is that before we have sex everything goes smoothly converstations, mood, everything just right on point, that nature leads it to sex, but after sex is like she shuts down, no convo, she is just like a rock next to me. (no it aint the sex believe me on that;) )

Thats why i said to keep from banging her so often, but i fully understand where you all are coming from and it makes sense.

Now the other date part that i forgat to meniton is how often should we go out, like once a week, at least thats what i was thinking, ok no problem but then the problem here is that she cannot go out at nights (cause her daddyyyy:mad: , and she is 23 yrs old can you all believe that) and i work during the daytime, now she says that she could go out at night but that her dad will ask her a lot of questions and a lonnnnnnnnnnng speach ( he is a christian, 100% ) .

So that kind of hold us from going out with her wich i love to do, that and sex are the best 2 parts IMO, and that also makes us not understand each other that much cause we haven't got the time to know each other that good yet.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to find something to do with yourself.

I had this problem in my last relationship. The girl wanted to do things with me all the time. So... I joined a Karate club and filled up my schedule a bit.

You're not going to get sex from her all the time. Some girls don't let you f-ck them while they are on the rag.

The bottom line is that she has no life and you are her main focus. You need to make sure she doesn't take away the things you like to do.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're in an exclusive relationship with this chick? Here's the deal::

It's a good sign she is calling you all the time, it means she has an active high interest in you. So let her be the one to initiate. Cut the conversations short if it's too much, chat for a couple minutes then tell her you have to go do x, y or z.

Bang her as often as you want. Only demanding too much or giving too little has any impact on the relationship (if we are talking about quantity). Compatiblility in sex drive is a great thing, throw some "sorry hun not in the mood, just want to cuddle" to mix it up and turn it around.Is she not affectionate to you afterwards or just quiet (need more details here). Tease her about the situation and see what happens.

You admit that you don't really know each other very well. That's good, that's a better situation then her knowing too much about you. At least get to know what your common interests are and base your dates on those, also introduce some of your interests to her from time to time. Go to the gym together, play sports, trips, group dates, join some clubs or classes (i.e. massage, dwarf tossing etc). If you are both happy with the status quo, routine is ok to an extent, you just need to throw something in the mix occassionally.

Her situation makes it difficult for a healthy relationship, make sure she is a great chick before limiting yourself.

Kaine

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
So you're in an exclusive relationship with this chick? Here's the deal::

.Is she not affectionate to you afterwards or just quiet (need more details here). Tease her about the situation and see what happens.

Her situation makes it difficult for a healthy relationship, make sure she is a great chick before limiting yourself.

Kaine
After sex is like i stated earlier, she aint neither or.
I mean after sex as far as im concern this is what she thinks " ok i already got what i wanted and what he wanted, we cant take it no further" see what im saying, its like , sex its the plateau of being with me, after sex, she shuts down, like a car with no gas.

And true the situation makes it difficult for a good relationship but she is a good shorty , never cheated on nobody never will, i know this not just cause she has told me , but i can tell by the way that she operates and behaves.

the only problem im having with her is that "after sex" and her not being able to go out nightime.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're in Miami!! I just got back from a week over there and I had the time of my life!! There's a million things to do in your city... For example rent a boat, or just chill downtown (Bayside or whatever)... And I don't even live there!!! NewMan has great advice too.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , but believe me if you LIVE here you'll get use and bored of it soon.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a little update, today after sex it she was as lovely as ever so i guess it was kind of all in my mind.

We talked about some issues earlier on but not about this sex one.

Well i hope its like that, in the future.