LTR GF threw a shot at me

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been with my girl now for about 6 months. She has always playfully called me an ass when i tease her. Well today i was being myself and she got all quiet and then told me i was pissing her off.... i said ok... then she looked at me all mad and goes you know your a jerk, your lucky i love you so much. Next thing you know we are in a full out argument.... MY question is do you guys think that me being sarcastic and playfull has been pissing her off the whole time ?

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
were you being repetitive? If so, that's why she was annoyed. Spice things up.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see alot of people using techniques and quick fixes to get somewhere and to get certain reaction, but their inner game is non-existent. Everything you do, C/F, neg-hit, playfulness, being horny and etc etc etc, has to be congruent with your personality and doing for the sake of doing it because you read it here out of context will lead you to such outcomes.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is the C&F, few months in the field I realized that you can't overdo the C&F. I only overdo C&F on party girls thats about it but I stop the C&F when i get towards rapport stage and usually just roll with push/pull dynamic.

In my case when I was being C&F with this 1 specific girl after awhile she kept saying "your an ass", "your such an as$hole", "for real stoppp", "fuvk you", "Shut the fuvk up" lol. Man I can go on, but ya after awhile everything was going backwards because of this. (I didn't see it until it was too late) Thing was that I used to love the reaction of C&F so much dat I just turned into a C&F guy. After I actually got her I should have stopped with all dat C&F and just kept using push/pull./

So the answer to ur question is "yes" it is most likely pissing her off, also you should have never argued with her, never argue with a girl, or show that ur angry at them.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on

You cant break up with her for such a small thing, just pretend like it never happened and dont get to bent out of shape about it and just lay low. Then like just call her once a week and then take her out to a nice place and dine her and **** and treat her like a lady and she will appreciate that. Make sure you dont call for a week though, cuz that helps build the surprise for the weekend.

Then have sex in a nice motel, and laugh and just talk about nice things like her dreams and sh*t and her aspirations and tell her "i remember you telling me you wanted X from life, the other day I was thinking about you and I never realized how smart you where for knowing what you want to do in life already or baby its great to have you by my side.

Then dont call for a few days again, and then have a low key date with some C&F.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne & Distant Light

u guys made very good points.

when u established ur LTR using C&F is good but only once in a while. Itll stay freash that way and ull have a better outcome.

The push and pull method on the other hand is GOLD.
...still dont over due this either.

Have ur life balanced.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl wants a pushover. If you start letting her getting away with disrespect and not draw the line, you're giving away your own sense of self-respect for her validation.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what you do when a woman (any woman) starts 'b1tching'... nothing. Or you simply say 'i understand' and hear her out, if she keeps on going you have to be somewhere. Mostly they are having a bad mood and just want to whine about it for a while. Arguing escalates the situation, being 'thoughful and sensitive' is like saying 'good! i love it when you whine, here's a cookie'

In my book any and everything that comes out of a womans mouth in that whiny tone of voice = blahblahblahblahblahblah... ie.. woman problems. They aren't 'real' problems, they are emotional type problems that make no sense whatsoever, most likely sparked by some hormone spike ;-)

If a woman really has a problem and actually wants the problem 'fixed' she will say 'can you help me?'.

Woman: blahblah i don't like blahblah blahd and i hate it when blahblahblah :(
you: i understand...
Woman: ok!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
Here is what you do when a woman (any woman) starts 'b1tching'... nothing. Or you simply say 'i understand' and hear her out, if she keeps on going you have to be somewhere. Mostly they are having a bad mood and just want to whine about it for a while. Arguing escalates the situation, being 'thoughful and sensitive' is like saying 'good! i love it when you whine, here's a cookie'

In my book any and everything that comes out of a womans mouth in that whiny tone of voice = blahblahblahblahblahblah... ie.. woman problems. They aren't 'real' problems, they are emotional type problems that make no sense whatsoever, most likely sparked by some hormone spike ;-)

If a woman really has a problem and actually wants the problem 'fixed' she will say 'can you help me?'.

Woman: blahblah i don't like blahblah blahd and i hate it when blahblahblah :(
you: i understand...
Woman: ok!
Exactly. I prefer 'poor baby' as it shows I care, am not trying to fix the situation, but am not rewarding her too much, plus it infantalises her, which is always a good idea.

Maybe this woman was just in a bad mood that day, or maybe it's symptomatic of a deeper problem. I don't think there's any need to stop being ****y and funny in a LTR - it should be part of your personality and not an act to be dropped.

The key to maintaining a LTR is imagination, creativity and fun. Okay, that's three keys. And *occasionally* having to be patient when their hormones send them bat****.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F taken to the extreme makes you an SA. (Sarcastic A$$hole.) Which, can be fun, but only for the person dishing it out. Being nice at times is self-rewarding -- like others said, balance.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares??? If your girlfriend has enough balls to argue with you then she's not afraid of you. If she's not afraid of you then she doesn't respect you.

Reaction score
I think it's time to take that biatch down!!! Just get her into a headlock... and (have you eve wathced WWF?) anyway, you get her into a deadlock and BAM!!! Just slam her face into the ground.

She won't be so pretty anymore but at least she will respect you.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
I think it's time to take that biatch down!!! Just get her into a headlock... and (have you eve wathced WWF?) anyway, you get her into a deadlock and BAM!!! Just slam her face into the ground.

She won't be so pretty anymore but at least she will respect you.
lol that just reminded me on how I got the girl to show me more respect. (Note this girl wasn't my gf so don't know how well it would go)

Anyway she says it and I say "Stop saying that or next time I'm going to give you a spanking." Next time she does it I give her a semi hard spank, even better if she has a bubble butt.