LR: Oriental Hot Tub House of Sex

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how tighlty wrapped in his head you must be to believe completely that this is what actually happens:

Once again the keys to the lay were:
-Direct approach and giving great compliments.
-Mild c+f, to make her laugh
-Frame control
-Open loops - pleasant surprises
-Dressing uniquely confidently.
-Slow, romantic kino
-Conversational attraction techniques
-Telling her what to wear
-Extensive pregaming on phone
-Tight qualification, understanding of her reality - cold reads
-Having her drive out to my place (one hour), subtle prize frame
-Setting frame right in the beginning - telling her we'll have a wonderful romantic night together, no rules
-Strong eye contact
-Planning and leading evening - creating a fantasy world for her, that she's never experienced before.
-Absolute honesty - telling her I teach workshops BEFORE I went for lay.
-Relaxation and visualizations an hour before we met up. (Remembering all the times women wanted me or I was successful, over and over)
-Dominance - caveman-esque kino when going for the lay.
-Inducing a trance state by going into trance myself while looking into her eyes, and then giving her a significant SOI.
-Screening questions as a means of connecting and learning about one another.
How come everything you did was a key to the lay? Were you in her head? Maybe inside there she just said, "Man I gotta get laid tonight and this guy will do" I thought the word key meant that there was usually one or two things that made the absolute difference between you getting laid and you not getting laid. I think you just got lost on this mental masturbation algorithm too much because your ego was absolutely tickled when you were able to have sex with her so quickly. She provided the physical pleasure, and the above calculus provided the mental pleasure :D

To your credit, having a mental framework to work with which leads to results, but does not neccessarily cause these reults, is a good thing for many guys to have because it tells them what they should be doing next instead of them sitting there and being mute.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Legolas,

It's true, it's possible that she was just looking to get laid with a random guy. But, the overwhleming probability is that these things contributed to Woodhaven's lay.

The guys who do all the things on this list get laid much more than guys who don't. They are all field tested to get results. The fact that he got laid just goes to show that he executed these things well.

95% of the time, it's not just random chance when you get laid. You are getting laid because the girl is attracted to you, which is caused mostly by what you do when you're around her. Breaking it down into small things helps guys see what works, so they know what aspects of their personality they have to develop.

-Dan

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spirit Fingers
Something which you should know are that Natural Game, the system which Woodhaven, Dimitri, and I use is nothing like the game used by most of ASF.
You're an instructor for Woodhaven and Dimitri?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Legolas,

It's true, it's possible that she was just looking to get laid with a random guy. But, the overwhleming probability is that these things contributed to Woodhaven's lay.

The guys who do all the things on this list get laid much more than guys who don't. They are all field tested to get results. The fact that he got laid just goes to show that he executed these things well.

95% of the time, it's not just random chance when you get laid. You are getting laid because the girl is attracted to you, which is caused mostly by what you do when you're around her. Breaking it down into small things helps guys see what works, so they know what aspects of their personality they have to develop.

-Dan
Thanks for pointing it out. The main thing I have a problem with, is that when guys go out and try to do all these things at once, well they feel like they're forcing it and it doesn't come out as naturally. I know, I did it before and it left me looking stupid at imes.

The details are not bad, but IMO they are irrelevant when you're out there and should only be seen when the LR is reverse engineered :D Trying to take these details and put them back together to generate game doesn't really work. And then we have guys who go "well I did X, which Woodhaven said would work, and nothing happened"

It's nice to pick the LR apart and feel good about it, (get a nice ego boost) but it should be seen for what it is, inspirational story rather than instructions on what to do.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that guys shouldn't try to do all of these things at once. TD has a good post on this -- if you want to improve your game, you should only focus consciously on one or two aspects of it at a time. This way, you still seem natural, but you also are improving.

I feel LRs like this are valuable because the fundamental premise of sites like these are that it IS possible to improve your game through doing the right things. Through my personal experience, I've improved my game tremendously through learning some basic technique, mindsets, and attitudes, and then going out in the field until I could implement all of them naturally.

It is hard to convey all the subtleties of an interaction through a text report though. I agree that if you do what Woodhaven wrote down without doing the subtle things which are too numerous to write up in a report, you won't get his level of success. You'll get more, but not as much as you could of if you'd seen it in real life. I think that although they're not the ideal learning form, text reports can be very helpful to guys and are much better than nothing.

-Dan

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something which you should know are that Natural Game, the system which Woodhaven, Dimitri, and I use is nothing like the game used by most of ASF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're an instructor for Woodhaven and Dimitri, Spirit Fingers?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm a female. An Asian American or Pacific Islander American. I consider myself a 5 or a 6 but I do get hit on by every guy young or old that I pass by in the streets. www.myspace.com/meggy83
oh please, :rolleyes:

they hit on you because they got you confused with a "street walker"

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice LR!