Lr: Omg Omg Omg!!!!!

Mr_Cr0w

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEFEATED A MAYOR MAYOR HUGE BLOCKER !!! I CALLED A CHICK AND TOLD HER I LIKE HER AND I WANTED TO SEE HER AGAIN!!!! JUST LIKE THE MISSION IN BASIC PB!!!

THE KICK OFF IS THAT I CALLED !!! THE BEST FRIEND OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!

MAN MY HEART WAS LIKE 1000 BPS BUT I DID IT SHE WAS LIKE

what? are you crazy for telling me that? im her best friend! then talked more and more and we arranged a DATE for friday!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOCKER DESTROYED!

------------------------------------

Did I mention the girlfriend of my GF is the HOTTEST she has?

Holy sh*t!!!! wow!!!! man IM MAKING A TOAST TO SHARK!!!

Today I meet up with the GIRLFRIEND of my GF!!! I conected and did a lot of good things!!! I had a terrible haircut... "my mind was telling me that with that haircut... there is no way I can make the society move forward...jk"

BOTTOM LINE!!! I KISSED HER LOOONNNNGGG OHHH YEA OHHHH YEA !!!!! sh*t THIS IS AWSOME!!!

I kissed the HOTTEST girlfriend that my girlfriend has!!!!

I move in and destroyed BLOCKER!!! telling me... dont move in for kiss she knows you have a GF she is her friend!!!

I destroyed blocker KISSING IN PUBLIC PLACE! for the first time...

I just called her and send her a kiss goodnight... we are going to meet again in my place this weekend!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA!!!

----------------------------

We meet and we head for my place... the rest of the post is for your imagination only...

ohhh yea!

AndresC

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My bullsh!t detector is screaming . . .

So is my gay-dar, you farm fairy. If you're going to make sh!t up please make sure it's at least a tad realistic.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it isn't true, that's a really terrible thing to do to your girlfriend.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this is true... it's not cool to cheat. Don't come back here looking for sympathy when you get dumped.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Noob said:
yeh i have no idea why some DJ's do this. they seriously have soem f*cking issues if they are going to lie in an anonomous online forum just to fill their online ego's...
No......he's not a DJ. Don't ever give him that much credit.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
My bullsh!t detector is screaming . . .
Mine exploded, like on ths Simpsons!

FBI dude: This is a lie detector, it tells us if you are telling the truth, we are going to ask you some simple questions, do you understand?

Homer: yes

BANG!

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
Mine exploded, like on ths Simpsons!

FBI dude: This is a lie detector, it tells us if you are telling the truth, we are going to ask you some simple questions, do you understand?

Homer: yes

BANG!
I'm not sure if I'm understanding him correctly? He defeated a politician?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am godsgifttogodsgifttowomen

Mr_Cr0w

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg you guys are full of ****... Ive been in mASF since 2001... and stopped posting because you cannot learn unless you burn in the fire... and experiment:

yup - Ross - didnt work aslo NLP
David D - C&F is insulting girls...
MM - fun but I didnt felt good with it...
Advanced macking - nop that didnt worked
Swingcat - YES IT WORKS had a blast for 2 years then discovered A&d

DONT WANT TO BELIVE ME? WELL THATS YOUR CHOICE NOT MINE BUT THINK ABOUT THIS:

"DO I REALLY CARE ABOUT EGOs? I only care is that women respond to me good and if I do something that doesnt work then I switch I dont stay forever dreaming I POSTED THIS AS I MIGHT ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS TO DO GOOD THINGS..."

Troll? nop my name is Andres Cuervo Garavito and you can contact me at:

andres_cuervo@hotmail.com <------- ive been learning for almost 4 years now... and really you shouldnt get pissed for hearing other ppl methods... embrace other ppl trying to contribute to this amazing comunity.

cya

Andres cuervo

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE DONT FEED THE TROLL :down:

Reaction score
This is just a small observation on my part...

If you are so excited over such a small achievement with a woman how can you ever be perceived as a cool, laid back guy which women go for?

Your attitude is destructive; you sound like you are boasting to get the approval of strangers.

Mr_Cr0w

Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon: Im gonna get a camera ... film my approaches! maybe then you can complain about something else like: shes a hooker or shes an actress etc...

jajaj its no my problem you not beliveing me! you are the ones who are going to spend the night with your hand!

AndresC

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I hope you didn't get set up and you're not getting John Tucker'd as we speak. :p

If it's true, good on ya. But you're on very, VERY shaky ground.