LR: First of many to come

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well boys, the title says it all. Today on March 28, 2008 your very own Supremo lost his virginity.

This isn't an actual Lay Report with juicy details, but I feel the right to brag a little.

Thanks to all who posted to my questions, and that's it.

"So I went with the flow
It went better than I planned
Finally found somethin better than cumming in my hand
They say you *** twice the first time,
and now I understand,
I came once inside of her,
then I became a man."
-Murs "Freak These Tales"

Supremo

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... Congrats, pal! ;)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*applauds* Nice work bro.

No details at all? :p

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
No details at all? :p
Aight well here's a couple, only since I mislead people by the title.
-It was both our first times, so it really hurt her at first but then after like 20 minutes she was kind of getting into it.
-I now know why people don't like condoms. It actually took work for me to finish.
-We did missionary the whole time, and it was just not at all what I expected, kind of hard to do.
-Even though my room was cold, after like 2 minutes we were both extremely sweaty and after about 10 minutes she took the covers off (sweet).

I dunno, what else do you guys want to know?

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm how long have you known her?
In the long run will this be a cherished experience?
Was it fun for you?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations, good for you. It sounds like you did very well for a first time.

fwiw, next time spend that 20 minutes getting her ready with your hands first. Take your time, go slow, until she is wet and begging. Every gf I've ever had tells me that guys are always in too big of a rush.

Fvcking, fighting, and dancing all share the same single most important criteria, the difference between doing it well and doing it poorly - hip movement. Move your hips.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
Well boys, the title says it all. Today on March 28, 2008 your very own Supremo lost his virginity.

This isn't an actual Lay Report with juicy details, but I feel the right to brag a little.

Thanks to all who posted to my questions, and that's it.

"So I went with the flow
It went better than I planned
Finally found somethin better than cumming in my hand
They say you *** twice the first time,
and now I understand,
I came once inside of her,
then I became a man."
-Murs "Freak These Tales"

Supremo
Congradulations, but; I have to ask...

Above you said you came once inside of her?! I hope you didn't bust a nut inside of the b!tch to get her pregnat!! Even when I am wearing a condom I never bust in the condom while inside her. I'm getting my d!ck the fvck out! :crackup:

Anyways Congrats. to your success!

OOPS! my bad I didn't pay attention good enough to see that you were quoting someone

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Congradulations, but; I have to ask...

Above you said you came once inside of her?! I hope you didn't bust a nut inside of the b!tch to get her pregnat!! Even when I am wearing a condom I never bust in the condom while inside her. I'm getting my d!ck the fvck out! :crackup:

Anyways Congrats. to your success!

OOPS! my bad I didn't pay attention good enough to see that you were quoting someone
haha, I think he just got that from somebody else.

Edit: Didn't see you corrected yourself.

Hey....how do you delete a post? lol

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
Hmmm how long have you known her? Known her since high school started, didn't start dating til this year though
In the long run will this be a cherished experience? Fo sho, first time for both of us
Was it fun for you? Is this even a real question?
ARrocket said:
So, how did you lead up to this?Just fooling around in my room, and I grabbed a condom and said "Lets only do this if we're both ready, I want this to be something you're gonna wake up in the morning, still feeling the rush, and smile." A little spinoff of something I read on Mystery's LMR busters, not that I really needed it.
Bible_Belt said:
fwiw, next time spend that 20 minutes getting her ready with your hands first. Take your time, go slow, until she is wet and begging. Every gf I've ever had tells me that guys are always in too big of a rush. Yeah man there was plenty of foreplay. I mean, she was ready but since it was her first time that's why it hurt I'm guessing. Wouldn't know, I'm not a girl
It was a great first experience for sure. She's coming over tomorrow again, so yeah. I'm planning on just taking it slow and make sure she gets "worked in" for lack of a better term until she enjoys it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean how you lead up to it as in right before....I wasn't aware that you two were dating already. That explains that.

So.So.Eurasian.

Reaction score
niiiiiice

good work bro, my gf and i recently lost ours aswell, though i would have preferred it if we waited till marriage

we promised not to have sex till then, but for now i'm happy with oral and being jerked off ^^
it's a hell of a lot better than masturbation that's for sure jajaja
:cheer: