LR and Boyfriend Destroyers

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2006, I dated a girl for a few months. First serious girlfriend, and long the hell before I knew anything about So Suave, PUA, or Don Juans.

We never had sex. Tried, but I was nervous and couldn't get it up. Whatever. She was also a junkie, so we broke up anyway. Been in and out of contact ever since. Few years later, we hook back up. She's going through a divorce, has a beautiful two year old little girl, been sober for a long time. I'm proud of her. She's doing well.

Anyway. She's dating an absolute AFC. Dude has to meet all of her guy friends before she can hang out alone with them, texts her nonstop, always available, etc.

But, she's convincing herself that he's the best thing she'll get and was even talking about moving in with him! Even though she's constantly complaining about the guy and how even the sex isn't worth the bullsh*t she puts up with.

We go out for drinks last night, with my wingman (who is a DJ and runs a karaoke thing as a favor for a local restaurant). We spend a couple hours drinking and talking sh*t. She and I leave to go to a billiard room and play pool for a bit -

RULE - if you've ever seen Alfie, you know how to play pool with a woman. Sh*t NEVER fails.

- and he starts texting her. I simply say "What does it want?"

And... boyfriend destroyed. I get her talking about ideal dates, her types, what she looks for in a guy... I build up the "AFC boyfriend" idea and map out what it might be like to live with him, but in an ironic way seeing as how that's "what she wants"...

an hour or two later (we stopped back by the karaoke place so I could bust out Gold Digger with my wing. it's a tradition) we go back to my apartment with a six pack, and we fvck twice.

Gave her a back massage, talked about energy flow, took her to the bedroom, dimmed the lights and it was on until about 6AM.

She left happier than I've seen her in years.

LESSON HERE - we over think boyfriend destroyers. Sometimes, a quick line is all it takes. No patterns, just a one-liner that cements an idea.

Give it some thought.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you fvcked a low quality cheating ex junkie, who is also settling on an AFC because she has a kid.

No great feat here guy. Lets see you try this on a quality woman.

Btw, theres no such thing as a boyfriend destroyer. The women is either loyal or she isnt. She either has it made up in her mind that she respects her mate or she doesnt.

You have little to do with that and she could fvck just about anyone else and the guy could not even say a word. Hell he wouldnt even need to know she has a bf, because the girl already knows what she wants to do behind his back. Thus the side guys actions are mostly arbitrary.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody goes through low points, chief. Bad experiences are the carbon footprint of our lives. She's a much better person now than she was years ago, who got out of a bad marriage and has had trouble finding the right person for her. Her kid has nothing to do with their relationship yet. Don't make assumptions, yeah?

And, yeah - the idea of a "boyfriend destroyer" exists. The terminology is a bit crude, but there's solid psychology behind it. To each their own, but I think it's a "real thing".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
Anyway. She's dating an absolute AFC. Dude has to meet all of her guy friends before she can hang out alone with them, texts her nonstop, always available, etc.
You can tell the guy is AFC because he puts up with her going out with guy friends at all. My girlfriend knows better than to even ask me if she could go out to the bar with a couple of guys, because she'd be looking for a new place to live.

The fact that you banged her just proves that she is a low quality woman, like Jaylan said. It also proves that allowing your girlfriend to hang out with some guy and his "wingman" is a bad practice.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
In 2006, I dated a girl for a few months. First serious girlfriend, and long the hell before I knew anything about So Suave, PUA, or Don Juans.

We never had sex. Tried, but I was nervous and couldn't get it up. Whatever. She was also a junkie, so we broke up anyway. Been in and out of contact ever since. Few years later, we hook back up. She's going through a divorce, has a beautiful two year old little girl, been sober for a long time. I'm proud of her. She's doing well.

But, she's convincing herself that he's the best thing she'll get and was even talking about moving in with him! Even though she's constantly complaining about the guy and how even the sex isn't worth the bullsh*t she puts up with. We go out for drinks last night, with my wingman (who is a DJ and runs a karaoke thing as a favor for a local restaurant). We spend a couple hours drinking and talking sh*t. She and I leave to go to a billiard room and play pool for a bit -

RULE - if you've ever seen Alfie, you know how to play pool with a woman. Sh*t NEVER fails.

- and he starts texting her. I simply say "What does it want?"

And... boyfriend destroyed. I get her talking about ideal dates, her types, what she looks for in a guy... I build up the "AFC boyfriend" idea and map out what it might be like to live with him, but in an ironic way seeing as how that's "what she wants"...

an hour or two later (we stopped back by the karaoke place so I could bust out Gold Digger with my wing. it's a tradition) we go back to my apartment with a six pack, and we fvck twice.

Gave her a back massage, talked about energy flow, took her to the bedroom, dimmed the lights and it was on until about 6AM.

She left happier than I've seen her in years.

LESSON HERE - we over think boyfriend destroyers. Sometimes, a quick line is all it takes. No patterns, just a one-liner that cements an idea.

Give it some thought.
if I had $1 for everytime i heard a girl say this b.s. and yet never dump the guy no matter what, I'd be stinking rich. you would all be jealous and hate me for all the money I would have. I can tell you from experience of seeing this same scenerio play out 100's of times that A) she ain't dumping him for you, or anyone for that matter B) she'll be knocked up by this slob within a month of living in their used single wide trailer with 70's shag carpet and Dollar General furniture.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lol-ed when I saw this. Anyone can destroy a relationship with low quality trash.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
I lol-ed when I saw this. Anyone can destroy a relationship with low quality trash.
^This
Yuma said:
Everybody goes through low points, chief. Bad experiences are the carbon footprint of our lives. She's a much better person now than she was years ago, who got out of a bad marriage and has had trouble finding the right person for her. Her kid has nothing to do with their relationship yet. Don't make assumptions, yeah?

And, yeah - the idea of a "boyfriend destroyer" exists. The terminology is a bit crude, but there's solid psychology behind it. To each their own, but I think it's a "real thing".
Yes everyone goes through low points, but through these bad experiences you should come out a better person. She gets out of a bad marriage and then enters a bad relationship where she is a selfish wh0re...she sure has learned a lot I guess /sarcasm/

So much for her being a better person now. She doesnt care about finding the right person, just the right guy for the right moment in different instances. And she has a kid on top of the fact that shes a cheater, so she will have a heck of a time pulling a quality guy who will want her. Let me ask you....would you seriously date her?

And about the whole "boyfriend destroyer" thing. Its only a "real thing" with low quality women, and women who will screw around on their men are low quality. Again, you did NOTHING...she was gonna cheat on him with someone one way or another. And what you said to her made no difference in the matter.

But hey, bask in the glory that is you taking some chumps(prolly not a bad guy) low quality trash. You helped him actually. Maybe he finds out and ups his standards. Lets see if you can get a childless young hot girl with class away from her bf.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yuma,

She is dating her bf because he is a meal ticket. She has minimal sexual attraction to him.

She was attracted to you, horny, and willing to cheat. You were in the right place at the right time and made the all right moves. Thus you F'ed her.

With all due respect, I probably wouldn't credit this lay to some magical "Boyfriend Destoyer" line. It was your game in general that sealed the deal.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ that's something that I've been thinking about actually, what you said Mike. We grow, we learn, we figure out what works and what doesn't.

Yeah - she's def dating the guy as a way to keep things level between her and everything else.

So, we'll credit this to game and unfaithfulness and not a BFD.

Do I still think we overthink the idea of them? Yeah, I do. But, probably not in this case.

Cheers for all the comments! Thanks guys!

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lets see if you can get a childless young hot girl with class away from her bf.

Yeah. That was my ex-fiance. This ain't my first rodeo, pal.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musta been a hella quality woman considering she is your ex and a cheater xD

I stand by my original statement. Low quality trash cheat. A girl with class does not.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You=Lover

Him=Provider

Don't be a provider.

You just happened to have the qualities of a lover that she wanted.

Case closed. Keep on truckin'!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another case of the "Look at me, I just got some chick to cheat on her BF!"

Do you feel proud of yourself? You're ruining a relationship (which may be a good thing or a bad thing for the guy) for your own needy satisfaction of feeling sexually desired.

That my friend, is AFC.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Do you feel proud of yourself? You're ruining a relationship (which may be a good thing or a bad thing for the guy) for your own needy satisfaction of feeling sexually desired.
I'm with Jaylan here. That relationship is already ruined.

She's obviously not into the guy who is her boyfriend, or she wouldn't be running off to the bar with some dude and his wingman. The boyfriend is an idiot for allowing this to happen. He has no self respect, or else is incredibly naive. He should have kicked her out of his life the first time his girlfriend started going out with her guy "friends".

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Another case of the "Look at me, I just got some chick to cheat on her BF!"

That my friend, is AFC.
Well, it is a MAN's forum, isn't it? Reading about someone fvcking another dude's girl should be expected.

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I've been in a similar situation, with a girl I met a couple of years ago.

She *****ed and moaned about her boyfriend, and one night, her and her friend came over to my house to hang out with me and my friends, we started playing tongue hockey in the bathroom.

I remember she was all over me a couple weeks later, I told her she had to break up with her boyfriend before I would do anything with her, which we were pretty drunk when I said that, she called the guy and broke it off right in front of me!!! And our little stint lasted a total of about a week before she started dating this other jackass. Crazy ass *****!

The funny thing is that I still talk to her from time to time, mostly because she's got some awfully pretty friends, and I wouldn't wanna ruin my chances with those gals just because of association! But I've pretty much put her in MY friend zone haha