Loyalty?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casaanova said:
Good luck finding one over 18. If she says she is, 90% of the time she's lying or not counting a few notches
Seek and ye shall find.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoma said:
Fellas,

I was thinking about something today. My career is taking off, my next contract should put me over 6 figures annually. I'm currently working with a trainer. I'm expecting that 4-8 months from now, I'm going to have the body that women drool over. Once I'm close, I'm considering hiring a stylist to get me into the right clothes. I'm already reading about men's fashion (sites like GQ, etc) to get tips. Lastly, I'm continuing to sharpening my social skills, noting what works and what doesn't.

Why should I be loyal to any one woman?
Because you are addicted to puzzy

And because you are not a 'natural'

naturals can pump and dump easily

you cannot

like 99.9999% of men

no?

Then why the six figure job, personal trainer, studying GK, personal stylist etc....or is that all for you and you alone?

and not for the approval of a woman who will find your accomplishments *desirable*

ask yourself
:rock:

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol ironically rearea's rants sound like the female version of what some of the dudes here rant about. Lets all just accept the fact that humans in general are fcked up creatures.
Agreed. She sounds very jaded, obviously hasn't had the best relationships in the past. Dad cheated on mom. Boyfriends cheated on her. Constantly lied to. She seems like a smart girl so she has to rationalize it somehow and she came to the conclusion that a lot of women come to in her situation. And because of this, no matter what she hears from men, she always assumes it's a lie. She's on here for validation. And unfortunately, she's going to search out the threads and comments on this site that are going to fuel what she's got going on in that mind of hers.