Low voice

Reaction score
Sorry im going to brief since im writing from my phone . I was gaming a femail bartender and she said I speak too low there was music playing but I do think I speak low. My voice is deep this doesnt help either so how do I speak louder without coming across like im yelling. Once again written from my phone and advice would be helpful thnx

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely this is a perfect excuse to suggest to her that you go somewhere more quiet and private? You could have used it to your advantage.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret_To_Success said:
Sorry im going to brief since im writing from my phone . I was gaming a femail bartender and she said I speak too low there was music playing but I do think I speak low. My voice is deep this doesnt help either so how do I speak louder without coming across like im yelling. Once again written from my phone and advice would be helpful thnx
have fun and dont try not to yell or not to speak low just be in your body
if you like some material from a "guru" [lol] in rsd's "natural tim" he says that we all have imagined volume knob in our head, so imagine that someone is 3 steps back away from you when you talk to him/her and you will have louder voice
dont try to talk to the person make your voice go behind the person

BE EXCELLENT AND :rockon: DUDES

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have a low voice and women LOVE it. If it's loud, I just physically move them to a quieter area.

I have this joke I make about my low voice, I tell women I'm thinking of becoming a country singer with my hit song being called "You've Got A Pretty Mouth, Boy" (I can't stand country music).

Trust me, you should be feeling sorry for the guys who have higher pitched voices.